Originally posted by: Sofna

This was so soo soooo goood!πŸ‘

Please continue....the honeymoon will be a roller coaster 🀣

Let's see 🀣🀣🀣

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This is sooo good.

I had good laugh over some monologues like Aditya wanting to make chutney out of Ginny 🀣

I hope we get to watch something like this post marriage

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

This is sooo good.

I had good laugh over some monologues like Aditya wanting to make chutney out of Ginny 🀣

I hope we get to watch something like this post marriage

Tq dear 😍😍

But i like the makeover part the most 🀣🀣🀣

Am dying to see wahi shave that beard .

Hopefully to get something like this . But writer seemed sadist type. Let's see.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aniash

Tq dear 😍😍

But i like the makeover part the most 🀣🀣🀣

Am dying to see wahi shave that beard .

Hopefully to get something like this . But writer seemed sadist type. Let's see.

Oh I like the makeover part as well 🀣

Apne husn se ghayal karna πŸ˜†

I doubt woh kheti saaf karega, girls love his bearded look ☺️

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Oh I like the makeover part as well 🀣

Apne husn se ghayal karna πŸ˜†

I doubt woh kheti saaf karega, girls love his bearded look ☺️

Well, he looks old in the beard.

Some may want it to disappear.

Am counting on Ginni to do it as revenge plan while he's asleep with little singh as the assistant 🀣🀣🀣

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can u Plss continue

I request u plss

Aniash thumbnail

Can u Plss continue

I request u plss

[/QU

Deleted

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

It was a wrong post

That's why i deleted.🀣🀣🀣

For the continuation am writing part two now πŸ‘

HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yassssss

Plss upload todayπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Aniash thumbnail

Part two - the journey begins

The sunrise the next day marked their new journey as soul mates. Dressed in a plain cotton made purple printed with yellow flowerly designed salwar kameez , she looked stunning as she combed her silky black hair into a pony tail. She admired her reflection in the mirror of the dressing table.

She came empty hand right from the police station. He purchased some clothes for her that evening itself and knew her taste. It was just a short period of time and she was amazed as to how he understood her likes and dislikes easily. And it started off with her wardrobe.

Her inner voice taunted her harshly.

" Dont melt Ginni. He is a narcissist. Untrustable creature. All this sweet husband talks are just to snatch your dabba. That douchebag is a cunning fellow. Just beware"

She spoke to herself realising no one was in the room but at the same time was unaware that a pair of dark eyes were watching her very closely through the glass window of the bedroom. She calculated with her slim fingers. Sath phere means seven generations. God, don't tell me i have to put up with that Hitler for seven births. As soon as i reached the heaven i will seek for a discount from the Lord. Please spare me from this mentally retarded dude

He was pissed hearing her giving him names. I purchased new clothes for her and brought her home with due respect fulfilling all rituals one by one as well as gave her the title of my wife., yet she seeks a discount from the marriage bond. On the contrary, I will make sure to get extension so i could torture her more. Let the bond be of ten years instead of seven.

A knock on the door woke her from her deep thoughts of the devastating marriage. As she turned to look at the individual who just walked into the bedroom, she was yet again amazed with his sudden makeover. The clean shave gave him that sizzling hot look of paneer tikka and the black shirt blue jeans lured her to swallow a moist chocolate cake with cherry toppings. He definitely was very good looking. She didn't realize his charm before this as she never had the chance to admire his stunning personality. All thanks to his Idiocracy of trying to get into heated arguments one after the other starting from her dine in.

" Are u ready. Today is ur first rasoi", his loud voice shook her from Aditya Rai Singh's lala land straight into singh residence. She swallowed a saliva pretending to hide her emotions. He shouldn't be aware that i was having wild thoughts about him. To cover up, she taunted,

" So you need a maid not a wife".

He didn't reply but walked away silently towards the kitchen and she tagged behind still wondering of ways to beat him into a pulp. Arrogant male.

The word 'Polite' seemed to be missing from his dictionary.

In the kitchen

" So today the dishes would be puri chole halwa and kheer, he spoke as he searched for the utensils in the cabinet

And mutton keema. She thought to herself. Aditya Rai Singh crushed into a keema

" Did u say something", he enquired suddenly as though he read her thoughts.

The startled wife replied abruptly

" Idk, i was thinking to prepare chicken briyani for lunch".

Annoyed, he interrupted instantly

" Think about breakfast first then comes lunch".

She gave a weak smile still wondering if she could get her hands on the tray beside to smash his head into pieces.

As soon as he left, she made faces and mimicked his style of talking not realizing that he was watching her from behind the pillar.

" Mrs Aditya Rai Singh, your time starts now. U have forty minutes to accomplish the task".

The shocked wife ran around the kitchen area preparing the dishes taunting herself.

"This man is nothing less than a cctv . He has x ray eyes" She knew she had to becareful. He was eyeing her closely. She was deep in thoughts as she fried the purris. What is his motive to bring me back? Could there be a hidden reason?

An hour later

The family enjoyed the breakfast served to them with the grandfather gifting her the rasoi fulfilling ritual shagun followed by jewellery sets by the older DILs of the house. Aditya's sister presented her a pair of gold earrings. Akash made a simple paper rocket and stated loudly.

" Ginni Didi, u don't have the money to purchase a real rocket. It's too expensive. But look i made a toy one for u. U can imagine sending your arrogant husband to outer space daily. That too free of charge. A gift from a little brother. That's the only way i can help u sis. Only i can understand your sorrow".

Ginni tried to control her laughter.

Giggles were heard around the table with Amber the loudest. At least someone was on his side and he praised the boy

" Now u are talking like my son".

Thankfully Aditya didn't hear as he was busy chatting on the phone with a client.

Minutes later, he sat at the table with the rest of the family almost finishing their meals. He was surprised that Ginni didn't prepare his plate

" Where's aditya 's food". Daarji enquired Ginni as though reading his grandson's mind. She answered with a smile in her voice

" Husbandji one specially made".

His sister teased "Ooo".

Aditya's heart skipped a beat with that ' ji' she blurted.

He gave a weak smile while she had an evil smirk on her face. Time for revenge after what she went through.

The aroma of the food was fantastic. She served him the halwa first

" Pls try husbandji. Specially for u". She smiled shyly as she handed over to the puzzled man seated right opposite the table.. The rest looked on confused. So much of romance in just one day?? He was touched with her sweetness that he didn't realize the danger ahead

As the happy husband took the first bite, he almost choked. It was full of salt. Ginni reacted instantly by stating to the family.

" Why not everyone feed him a scoop. He just got married and today is his first meal from wife's hand. After all these years he was away, none of u had the chance to cherish ur love for him".

Daarji stood up at once

" She's right. He was away. Now we get the chance to feed him. Come on everyone". Daarji forced down two spoons of the salty halwa followed by the rest . Amber was the last to feed with three scoops. He was screaming from the inside with mouthfull of the salty halwa.

Stop it please. It's too salty!!

Unfortunately no one heard his plight.

As soon as he finished the halwa. Ginni placed the puri chole on his plate and forced two bites down his throat. The puri was raw and the gravy spicy. The rest followed again. Everyone was happily feeding the poor husband who was crying from the inside unable to share his pain.

As soon as they completed feeding him, he ran to the washroom nearby to throw out the disastrous meal. His stomach hurt badly. Daarji stated happily.

" He just got emotional. After all these years, no one fed him. That's why".

The glad wife then took the opportunity to go behind him and cherish her victory.

"Daarji, he hasn't eaten the kheer. Shall i pas to him"

The oldie nodded cheerfully.

In the washroom.

" God , it was so brutal" He looked into the mirror and was horrified. His eyes were red, a swollen mouth and burning tongue.

His inner voice taunted him.

" Who told u to take panga with her in the first place. Thankfully u are spared from the kheer".

She walked in holding a small bowl of the milky white dish offering him a bite sweetly.

" Husbandji, one more dish left. Ready to be served to the greatest chef of all times".

Pissed, he pulled her closer wrapping his strong arms around her to speak but she instantly took the opportunity to push the sweet dish into his mouth. To calm his raging heart. The kheer was delicious. That was the only dish she didn't mess up.

He snatched the bowl and finished the meal in one go . A huge relief from the burning tongue.

She smiled looking straight into his angry eyes

" Two for tango. Payback time".

As she pushed him away taking the bowl with her she slipped on the wet marble floor. Thankfully he rescued her in the nick of time. During the saving mission his right hand accidentally hit the shower tap and water splashed down their faces, drenching them from head to toe.

They remained in the posture a while with him holding on to her waist tightly to prevent her from falling and she wrapping her arms around his strong shoulders for a support

The warm sensational touch was too much to bear. The emotions were building. They were drawn in the pitch darkness of each's eye that finally the little boy interrupted and broke their bubble of fantasy.

" Are u guys having shower romance after breakfast ".

She moved away abruptly taking the kid with her while he watched helplessly as she drifted away inch by inch till she was totally out of sight.

The drenched purple top fully exposed her back . The perfect curve line and hip bones. Her slim figure was a delicious sight to adore

In his own delusionary world of his bride, he didn't realize that the shower tap moved slightly to the left due to his resting hands and hot water started pouring out replacing the cool one earlier

Ahhh!!

He screamed and moved away immediately.

" God , first she burned my stomach now my skin".

The thought that she would mess up with his dishes was unbearable that he took off to the office and had lunch outside. Dinner at a friend's place. He only returned home almost midnight. Afraid of her other devilish plans. Who knows she might replay 'home alone four'.

During his absence,Daarji praised his DIL for being a good bride and wife. She was lucky for the family. He could see a sudden turnaround in his grandson. Aditya had joined the family business finally after the marriage. She brought good vibes with her to their family. She was their laxmi

Ginni then took the golden chance to seek an entry into the business and the oldie was pleased. He offered her to be Aditya 's secretary. Together both wife and husband should run the show. After all , she had good knowledge about dishes.

Amber was unhappy and had his own evil plans of throwing the newly wedded duo out of the mansion .

After dinner

The worried Ginni spoke to her mother about the home condition. Goldie was still ill. He never recovered from the wedding day itself. Silent full day gazing towards the front door waiting for his Simran preet who had apparently fled to Chandigarh that morning itself after Ginni threatened to file a case of bigamy against her for cheating on her brother.

She gave excuses to the family of meeting some relatives. They thought she was disappointed with Ginni returning to Aditya's life. No one realized the actual truth. The former was determined to expose her soon.

She was anxious about the dabba as no one was there to take care to which her mother replied cheerfully that Aditya had deposited three lakhs into their account for house expenses and advised them to close the dabba awhile till Goldie recovered fully. He even sponsored his BILs medical expenses.

Guilt ran down her spine as she recalled how she messed up his meal for breakfast. Perhaps she would apologize to him later . He loved badam halwa. So would prepare one for him .

In his bedroom, past midnight.

She was fast asleep on her side of the king size bed. Three pillows were arranged in the center. The great wall of china stood strong. He was surprised to see a covered dish on the dressing table with a note

Husbandji, sorry for this morning. Badam halwa for u. Tq for taking care of my family welfare.

"O, so her mother told her. That's why the sudden politeness". Then he recalled the words of his married friends.

"Beware when wife gets too cosy or sweet. Danger ahead "

He thought real hard.

" What is she upto now? Don't tell me this time she added rat poison to send me to heaven straight away"

The aroma was difficult to object and finally he gave in testing a pinch of the sweet dish. It was yummy and he ate whole heartedly.

A few minutes later,

He laid beside her admiring her bare back. She wore a salwar kameez for bed. The red top gave warning signals. " Come hottie, feel me".

The whisper of the evil lust ringing in his ear that he reminisced the morning shower sequence. Her curvy waist . The sight of delicacy.

Slowly he moved a few inches closer to remove the pillows. The tip of his fingers ventured smoothly towards her waist line . As he was about to feel the warmth of her delicate back, she turned out of sudden in her sleep leaving him in a great shock and he backed off instantly, falling from the bed

Ouch!!!

His silent screams of pain as he struggled to sit up.. His inner voice taunted him harshly,

" Dude, stop being cheeky and just go to sleep. U keep admiring her back see what u have done to ur spine. Moron".

The next morning.

He freaked out as he saw yet another note. She was gone again.

" Husbandji today i am going for paag phera ritual. U remembered all except for that one. And don't worry to fetch me. Will be back after a week's time".

"What the hell. Paag phera is only for one day".

He ran to the shower to get dressed.

" God, i deposited three lakhs into her mother's account. Are they planning to run away?".

"Or what if even after a week she never returned. Perhaps she inherited Alzheimer from her father and forgotten the way back home to Singh's residence . No, i can't take a chance. Ginni i am coming ".

The husband decided to stick to the wife like a glue. The family was puzzled.

An hour later at Ginni's home

She was surprised to see him at the door step with a small bag in his right hand.

A smirk on his face teasing her sweetly

" Wifeji, jahan tum wahan hum".

The annoyed wife thought to herself.

"This one definitely was a butterfly in his previous birth".

The end

Ps

Due to request for continuation, i wrote another shot

Tagged a few . An apology if i missed tagging all

U can read and give ur comments

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago