THE BATTLE WITHIN THE HUSBAND - part two updated on page three

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Dedicated to those who are frustrated with the current track.

I just saw the bts update of Gitya marriage. It was horrible. Aditya and his family taunting her was too much. The writers have really messed up. Humiliation of FL not gonna fetch ratings for them. A major twist would be required to bring a turnaround in the story line. An unexpected twist.

I was frustrated and wrote this. Know it won't happen. Sometimes the delusion is better than reality. Those who like it can leave a comment.

Writers have written Aditya as a mystery box. If i were them this was how i would have written him after the marriage.

This fiction can be written into few shots as a fan fiction but due to time constraint i summarized it into one shot.

The battle within the husband - The twist of destiny.

Two weeks after Gitya marriage.

She spent the full day performing seva at the gurdwara. She required mental peace and that was the right place to obtain it. She knew the Almighty would bless her with strength to overcome the obstacles in her life that were refraining her from achieving her dreams .

She was then pronounced as the newly wedded wife of Aditya Rai Singh, the intruder who snatched away her peaceful blissful life leaving tons of misery in her path full of struggles and sorrow. She was in tremendous pain. God, it was unbearable. She tried holding back her tears as she served the devotees guru ka langgar in the kitchen area recalling all the humiliations that were thrown upon her every hour of each passing day after her unfortunate marriage. The wedding was the biggest tragedy of her life.

She had no choice. She made promises to her older sibling Goldie and she had to fulfill them. She was determined to get his Simran back into his life. His beloved estranged wife who deserted him for her selfish motives and one of it was to trap the rich Aditya Rai Singh.

Ginni found out Simran 's bad intentions that she was fooling Aditya and his family. Her pregnancy was fake. There was no baby and neither there was any kind of physical intimacy between the duo during the time they were in Canada. Simran duped his drink and made it look they performed the deed. It was a trap . A set up to gain a luxurious life. An easy way to become wealthy.

Ginni successfully gathered some evidences against her sister in law in order to expose her but the latter still managed to pull up some tricks to get rid of them which paved way for the former's endless humiliations . She lost all hopes and finally decided to seek peace and solace at the Gurdwara. Near to the Almighty.

Moreover that morning itself, her husband Aditya Rai Singh forced her to sign the divorce papers. She was reluctant as it would only give a free pas for her sister in law to renter his life and destroy her brother's but he was firm in his decision that he wanted her out of his life and mansion soonest possible.

At a guest room in Singh's residence 4 pm

Where is she?? His dark angry eyes been desperately searching for her since morning. Ginni Grewal, his bride through a fraud marriage. He despised her. She was a fraudster. She tricked him into marrying her . He taunted her badly every second and every minute since their marriage and just couldn't get enough of it that he wanted to see her and crush her even more.

Perhaps put her in the grinding machine and make a chutney out of her. That much of frustration embedded deep in his head but his heart was restless. What was it ?? It was absurd. He was confused.

His mind had performed the deeds he desired but everytime when he saw her sobbing all alone sitting in a corner or upset or even injured during her stay in his mansion , he was affected. The battle in him grew too strong as the passing of each day that he started enquiring himself.

Why do i feel bad after being nasty to her? Why do i defend her when my family says something mean to her? Why do i intend to give her the first aid whenever she gets a bruise or any sort of injury. Why can't i see her in pain. And why am i searching for her when this morning itself i myself packed her bags and instructed her to leave after signing the divorce papers. She's gone. I should be chilling. But no, here i am still searching for her high and low. Was i missing her?? Or was i making excuses to see her. What was it?

The restlessness grew after she left his place for good. Aditya Rai Singh was unhappy. He was still wandering around her room. The guest room next to his where she put up after the marriage as he instructed firmly a no entry sign for her. Perhaps he was hoping she would return by rejecting the divorce agreement. Perhaps she would want to fight for her rights as his wife.

Part of him wanted her to stay back and defend herself. Claim herself as Mrs. Aditya Rai singh. Not giving up her wifey title. Am i that desperate to be her husband?? What the hell?? What's wrong with me?? Ginni Grewal is gone. She sighed the damn papers and left for good. She doesn't want to be your wife dude, just accept the bitter truth and move on.

His heart sank as he gazed towards the closet in her room. it was empty She was gone . Well, she must be glad sitting somewhere eating ice cream for being released from that mental tortures she faced after marriage. I should chill as well.

He returned to his room and took a few sips from a bottle of red wine and enjoyed it's sweet calmness when he heard a knock on the door. It was Sam , who came running to hug him tightly. He pushed her away instantly and stated. "I just got divorced. My wife left me for good. So u hold on crazy woman. Spare me a while".

The very much puzzled Sam then enquired the distraught soul. " Why are u upset. The marriage is over. The divorce will be filed in the court tmrow and we can get married. I would really like to be ur wife"

I would really like to be ur wife.

What the hell!. The words were sorrowful. He felt the pinch . The sting was sharp and his heart bled with thousand arrows penetrating through reminiscing the moment Ginni Grewal surrendered her signature on the sheets of papers that declared she wanted to disown him as a husband.

Hell!! Who is she to disown me as her husband. What does she think of herself. That she will get a divorce from me and live her life peacefully . Naah, she can't run away from me.

"What happened aditya?. Are u alright?", Sam 's sweet voice interrupted his messed up mind. He left the room hurriedly and drove towards the nearest gurdwara to seek peace and solace. The fact that his two weeks wife , Ginni Grewal surrendered to the marriage and gave away her wifey rights were too much to handle. His male pride was hurt. He was not wanted The unwanted husband. He desired to be bound to her somehow

He was restless throughout the nite. Eagerly waiting for the sunrise. He was determined to see her. He had questions, he needed answers.

The next morning at Ginni's residence at 8 am .

She was getting dressed to proceed to her dabba when she heard hard knocks on the front door. Someone was pounding on it repetitively. She wondered. " Who could it be. So much of anger".

She was extremely shocked to see a clean shaven Aditya Rai Singh , her husband of two weeks at her door step, looking handsome but furious as though he was gonna gulp her in one go. That disturbed soul even had a makeover before he went to meet his wife to show how good looking he was and she should regret losing him.

Before she could say anything, he pulled her to his car and drove towards a nearby restaurant. She taunted him on the way that she had signed the divorce agreement and had nothing to do with him any longer but there was no response. He was silent. He drove recklessly. She was frightened. What is wrong with this man??.God, it's just so difficult to understand this confused child.

He forced her to sit at a table placed at the corner of the restaurant so they could obtain some privacy. He even instructed the waiters. "Food and drinks only after i finish talking to my wife".

The irritated Ginni interrupted.

" I am not his wife. We are divorced ".

He replied angrily glaring straight into her dark eyes

" No we are not. I still haven't filed the papers in the court. We are still married. U are still mrs. Aditya Rai Singh and i still declare my husbandly rights over u . U will be freed as and when i want it ".

Ginni couldn't believe her eyes and ears. This man needed mental assistance very badly. He was acting crazy

" I don't declare u as my husband. I am not ur wife. U don't own me, u moron".

He retaliated firmly.

" U are my wife and will remain till i say so.

And by the way, why did u sign the papers".

She was horrified.

" U seemed to have memory loss issues. U forced me to do it. Remember, u got the agreement ready. U instructed me to surrender my signature on it. U wanted to put a full stop to the marriage. U called me a fraud. U humiliated me".

He was silent a while. There went the battle between his mind and heart again when he stated disappointedly.

" U shouldn't have gave in easily. U should have defended ur wifey rights. U should have acted like an abla nari who fightts to win her husband. Like all Indian women do. No matter how their husbands are, they still worship them and stick to them. They don't leave them . They are determined to fight back. They don't give away their wifey rights just like that".

Finally Ginni understood the issue and was extremely puzzled as well as annoyed to the core.

His ego was crushed badly coz she surrendered her wifey rights !!

That was Aditya Rai Singh's latest problem.

Earlier it was her dabba. And now his being husband tag .

Enough of his tantrums!!! She was boiling from the inside.She stood up at once taking an empty glass from the table, crashing it , pointing towards him.

" U are crazy. U need help. I am out of here and if u follow me, i will cut myself rite away".

He sat in silence. Still shocked with her action.

The thought of her hurting herself was difficult to bear so he obeyed instantly .Ginni hurried towards the roadside to hail a taxi home but suddenly recalled she didn't have any money. Still clutching tightly the broken glass in her right hand, she moved towards him demanding for cash. He obeyed instantly and handed over his wallet to which she got irritated and snapped.

" Idiot, i just need 200 rupees for the ride not the whole wallet".

He replied calmly. " Take all . It's yours. After all u are my wife".

She stood in disbelief. Is this man for real? One side demanding to surrender husband rights the next time proclaiming it .

Without wasting time , she took a few notes and then hesitated. Why don't i take full advantage of his sudden kindness of husband tag. Especially after what he put me through. She removed all the money in the wallet which was approximately fifty thousand rupees and took off home instantly.

He still watched in silence. She was drifting. He was sinking. Damn! She fooled me with the glass. Otherwise i wouldn't have allowed her to leave that easily . He left with a heavy heart determined to meet her again. His questions had not been fully answered

The rest of the day went on peacefully as Ginni worked in the dabba.

At Singh's residence, 10 pm in her room

Sam moved to and fro, deep in thoughts. She was unhappy. Aditya avoided her full day. He has been acting weird since the signing of the divorce agreement and Ginni leaving. Her plans were backfiring automatically. She could sense something was amiss . She worked so hard to pull it through. She even fooled Ginni and destroyed the evidences. She couldn't take the chance to fail at the last moment. She was losing him to her sister in law. Aditya was falling in love. Ginni was winning the battle without any effort. How could this be possible. There was definitely a turnaround in Aditya. She could see it clearly. Finally Sam decided to test her instincts.

The next morning,

He was taken aback almost falling from his chair at the dining table when Sam made an announcement to the Singh family during breakfast.

" U guys don't need to get worried. I heard from some friends that Ginni went out for a date yesterday with a guy from the same neighborhood. His name is Ajay Virk. It seemed marriage is on the cards for the duo".

He stormed towards his room furiously and texted her, the woman he still proclaimed as wife even after signing the divorce papers.

Half hour later,

She rested her aching spine against the soft leather comfy sofa of her dabba to enjoy two aloo parothas and a cup of tea for breakfast when she read his text .

" How dare u go for a date while still being married to me. I am still ur husband. U are still my wife. The divorce hasn't been filed yet. U removed ur wifey rights but i haven't. I still declare the husband tag".

She didn't respond but switched off her phone.

She sighed deeply.

" The craziest male on the planet".

She was puzzled. I have not been to any date. Was someone feeding him with false information. Her thoughts wandered awhile and finally she had the answer.

Sam ! Definitely it was her. It was never enough for the evil woman to poke into her life and add her miseries.

Ginni made a firm decision. To lodge a police complain against Aditya and Simran preet for mentally torturing her even after leaving the singh residence surrendering her marriage.

In Aditya's room after breakfast

Sam was shocked to see the messy sight. The broken furniture. The furious Aditya turned his room upside down. She freaked out. She was losing him. He was falling for her. Ginni Grewal.

She failed miserably. She decided to talk to the Singh elders and fix her marriage with Aditya before he realized his feelings.

At the police station, 11am.

The policeman was confused with Ginni's statement.

"My husband still wants to declare his rights after forcing me to divorce him and throwing me out of his house and life. Now he is torturing me with constant husband tag. I am pissed. I am annoyed. He is going crazy. And i am mentally disturbed ".

After a few seconds of silence the 'what's going on in his mind' officer spoke up.

" Madam, ur husband is fine but his heart isn't".

To which Ginni interrupted sarcastically.

" He only gives heartaches to others".

The officer then stated the facts that shook her from head to toe.

" Madam, he doesn't want to lose u. He is falling in love with u".

She couldn't believe her ears.

" That monster cannot love anyone else except for himself ".

The officer refused to file the complain and she left the station giving up disappointedly.

Two hours later

A police jeep arrived at Ginni's dabba demanding her to follow them to the police station. A complaint was filed against her by Aditya Rai Singh that stated

" Despite being married to me, my wife still dated other men and is now proceeding for her second marriage"

A case filed under bigamy.

This was ridiculous. She argued with the officer who scolded her

" Ur husband loves u and u date other men. On top of that u came to lodge a report against him. U shameless creature ".

She refused to accept the claims of bigamy made by her husband and the argument went on till a harsh deep voice interrupted the convo. It was Aditya. He instructed the officer to release Ginni. He told her firmly he will take back the case only if she agreed to return to his place.. The annoyed woman had no choice but to obey. Spending her lifetime in a prison was the last thing she ever wanted. Aditya was rich and powerful. The laws bowed to the wealthy and destroyed the poor . It was futile arguing.

At the same time, she was determined to teach him a lesson. Now that he claimed to be her husband and didn't want to remove the tag , she would play the role of the forced wife and take full advantage of her rights. Firstly was to get hold of his finances and company administration. She was sure Amber, his father was not honest in the handling of the business fooling his own father. She loved daarji deeply. Her grandfather in law. That kind man struggled hard to set up the family venture This time she would stay only for daarji and would leave again when time permitted in future. She was determined not to spend her full life with the monster. He was definitely mentally unstable.

An hour later

The Singhs were shocked to see the newly wedded walking into the front gate as Aditya instructed one of the servants.

"Get the greh prevesh ready. My wife , Ginni is staying here with me and shall defend her wifey rights. I still hold the husband tag".

All were puzzled to his decision. He threw her out a few days ago but still declared husband tag.

Yeh kya chakar hain bhai . Their eyes were rolling in disbelief. Something was definitely wrong with Aditya.

Amber to his wife frustratedly in a soft voice so no one could hear him

" I knew it. He just doesn't carry my DNA. Am having doubts if he was my own child in the first place. Perhaps he was placed next to my late wife mistakenly after labor and my real son was kidnapped by the nurse and she ran away".

The silent Surpreet thought to herself after hearing her husband's bizarre remarks

" Like father like son. Amber didn't realize that Aditya inherited the confused child traits from him only".

That night, he forced her to sleep in the same room in the same bed with a pillow wall in between. Sam was restless. What were they doing inside. Her plans were falling apart. Ginni was gaining the victory easily.

The twist of destiny. It was on Ginni's side

The Gurbani says it all,

It's your karma that decides the future. U are defined through your deeds. No one can take away what is yours. U get it through fate. And fate is forever. The best part, u don't have to do anything. It just knocks at ur door and comes into ur way.

Eventually, Ginni Grewal still won the battle without putting in any further effort. Aditya's feelings for her were the biggest shield ever which clearly indicated that her wifey rights and his husbandly tag prevailed. No one could snatch it away. Simran preet faced a huge challenge ahead.

Two days later another shocking news for the Singhs.

Aditya refused to file the divorce and purchased honeymoon tickets to Switzerland instead

Daarji sighed and thought to himself

When will the nutcase realize his feelings. After Ginni throws him from the mountains?? Can't believe he's my grandson.

He was confused as his dark eyes read the tickets. He still couldn't believe that he was eager to fly off for a honeymoon with Ginni Grewal , the woman he despised. He was frustrated and his mind was totally messed up . What am doing?? Things just doesn't seem to be under control any longer. The battle between his mind and heart went on with each passing day

She struggled to understand him. He was the craziest man ever. A confused child. Says something and does something else. The officer 's word's kept ringing in her distraught mind.

He is falling for u

She sighed as she closed her heavy eyelids. He was still working on his laptop in the living room.

What are u Aditya Rai Singh?

An antic piece on the planet?

She decided to surrender to her destiny. She knew finally the Almighty was on her side.

It was the battle in him as the husband that would fetch the victory for her. The twist of destiny.

The end

Ps

There was request for continuation. So second shot uploaded on page three

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awww.

I really enjoyed reading this! Will you continue this? I'd love reading more of this. Truly. ❤️

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really loved reading your story! Will you continue?

I hope in the future we get to see Adi running after Ginni to repent his mistakes.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Awww.

I really enjoyed reading this! Will you continue this? I'd love reading more of this. Truly. ❤️

Tq dear ones😍😍

For reading and enjoying it.

So far have no plans to continue but if get the mood and time to do it will definitely inform.

I am losing interest in the show. That's the main problem. In fact i am not regular in forum these days.

Perhaps this might be my last fiction here. I am still unsure to continue writing.

Let's see. It all depends on onscreen story telling.

Anyways it would be a treat to see Aditya falling for Ginni and trying to persue her through his being husband tag without he himself even realising it. Coz that's how he has been written. 🤣🤣🤣

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This was lovely ❤️ Do write more :)

Nichuss thumbnail

wanted to see wat happens to tat evil simran🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

This was lovely ❤️ Do write more :)

Tq dear.

Still not sure of the continuation as onscreen is depressing. It affects the mood to write.

This one wrote under frustration.🤣🤣

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

wanted to see wat happens to tat evil simran🤣

Same here.🤣🤣🤣

And i have some twists in mind

Will update on MT later.

Nichuss thumbnail