Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

Totally agreed. They both deserve each other and they mess they got caught in. I thought Aditya was a unique character but he is no different than the ITV MLs who lose their senses during a crisis and Ginni is the typical Maahan Devi who would sacrifice herself for her sibling , who doesn't care an ounce about her till now. Her swapping places with Dayan is downright stupid on her part.

I just don't want the story to become typical (this is ITV 🤔 the hopes are very low) It would be better if they both introspect and grow up from their immaturity and childishness and become better individuals. Let's see where this goes.

in bold:🤣🤣🤣

oh Aditya is very unique, itne ghussay wala ML toh ITV ki history mein nahi hoga kahin, I am saying as if I had watched all shows, but still, he's never peaceful bahut mirchi lagti hai issko😆 and Ginni yes, she's no different than other FLs aka doormats.

2nd bold: stupid, foolish , idiotic, senseless and nauseating.

3rd bold: yes, this is now the story of two children growing up as you put it, so there will clash of the titans and from this point it is nearly impossible to imagine that they will ever walk hand in hand , grown up and going into the sun and living happily ever after, which will also be the end of this show😆😆

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Aditya confronts Ginni

https://youtu.be/NyUa8_JEBC8

Aditya's rage😲

I am sooooo not going to watch it!!!! Any of it, if this is only the glimpse!!!!!

A.

This is the angriest I have seen Aditya 😲

Even if Amber taunts him right on the face he remains calm. I think out of all people this betrayal from Ginni has undid him 😒 I hope he does not become physical with her, dekha nahi jayega 😔

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Aditya confronts Ginni

https://youtu.be/NyUa8_JEBC8

Aditya's rage😲

I am sooooo not going to watch it!!!! Any of it, if this is only the glimpse!!!!!

A.

I quit after episode 19