Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

When was ginni ever seen cheerful???🤔 from her very first scene in this serial to the wedding and what is gonna follow after that, will make Ginni forget the meaning of cheer and happiness.

A.

Agreed. I have no hopes from Aditya and his tauji is there to make Ginni's life a living hell. It is making me feel super bad for her already.

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As I told earlier..... Ginni deserves every bit of humiliation and rage Aditya throws her way.... She has brought upon herself.. Being a good mother or sibling does not mean that you encourage your wards madness or spoil them by providing them with everything they need or say I want... It is theist obnoxious way of showing that you care... If you love a person then bringing them on a correct path is the right thing to do... Ginni needed to slap goldy and do everything to make him come out if his so called love daze or psychoness.... Rather than making him understand that he us wrong or letting him face the truth.. She is like no problem my pra... I'll get you whatever you say even if that woman us a gold digger, has duped us Or me and iam still paying for it.. And is in a relationship with another man and us pregnant with his child( I know daayan is lying but still this is what aditya thinks.) I'll still get her for you and how.. Oh iam going to marry the man by scamming him..a man who hates me to the core ...has tried to trick me.. His family hates me to the core... But still iam going to do it... Because kya karodon iam so mahaan.... Choosing kaanto ki raah fir my brother who is dharti pe bojh and requires psychiatric treatment in reality... Not physical abuse yes but other than that she deserves every bit of rage and accusations and blame that she would be getting.... I'll rather watch it and smile.. Because honestly at this point I don't feel any sympathy or empathy for Ginni.... Imagine reverse the roles and what horror you will get

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sameera85

As I told earlier..... Ginni deserves every bit of humiliation and rage Aditya throws her way.... She has brought upon herself.. Being a good mother or sibling does not mean that you encourage your wards madness or spoil them by providing them with everything they need or say I want... It is theist obnoxious way of showing that you care... If you love a person then bringing them on a correct path is the right thing to do... Ginni needed to slap goldy and do everything to make him come out if his so called love daze or psychoness.... Rather than making him understand that he us wrong or letting him face the truth.. She is like no problem my pra... I'll get you whatever you say even if that woman us a gold digger, has duped us Or me and iam still paying for it.. And is in a relationship with another man and us pregnant with his child( I know daayan is lying but still this is what aditya thinks.) I'll still get her for you and how.. Oh iam going to marry the man by scamming him..a man who hates me to the core ...has tried to trick me.. His family hates me to the core... But still iam going to do it... Because kya karodon iam so mahaan.... Choosing kaanto ki raah fir my brother who is dharti pe bojh and requires psychiatric treatment in reality... Not physical abuse yes but other than that she deserves every bit of rage and accusations and blame that she would be getting.... I'll rather watch it and smile.. Because honestly at this point I don't feel any sympathy or empathy for Ginni.... Imagine reverse the roles and what horror you will get

Very well put!!!! 👏

You are right. Ginni deserves this.

A.

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sameera85

Definitely , Ginni brought this upon herself when she has another choice of exposing Dhayan in front of both Aditya and Goldie. I don't understand her love towards Goldie , who is very annoying and selfish up to a point. She could have easily told him the truth rather than trying to unite Dayan with Goldie and ruining his life further.

I just don't want her to be manhandled and harrased emotionally. She definitely needs a reality check though.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

If only Ginni and ARS had more brains
so many things can be done to unfold the door ki badi behen ki mystery but makers are so hell bent on getting them married that all logical ways are out of the window 🤪
I think makers ran out of ideas to bring Adi back to dhaba again n again😆 so the only thing they could think of is to get them married … tried n tested formula .. old wine in new bottle but this old wine is rotten now 👎🏼

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Urgh, can't deal with all the insults that are gonna come Ginni's way, especially Taiji's. Gonna skip a few episodes.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not going to watch. Thank you very much.

devashree_h thumbnail

I actually think Aditya's anger here is justified. We could see today how traumatised he is by this decision of marrying for the child. He is giving up his Mother's dream for this marriage. And, then suddenly Ginny, the one person he doesnt want to do anything with anymore, has swapped the place as his bride. Ofcourse he is going to flip. On top of it, despite him asking her twice, why she did it, she keeps mute.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Both Adi and Ginni are nut cases!!! Totally unaware how to deal with the situation with a practical approach. He chided Ginni for not knowing people around her but what is he doing?? He blindly believes a girl with whom he has met just three or four times and slept with her too in those three or four times, I mean didn't they take precautions??? Now when he heard about the baccha he lost all his sense and smartness and is 100% sure that the child is his??? He's not even attracted to her pyaar toh dur ki baat and he's tormented to death because he doesn't want to be like his father??

Ginni is our emotional drama queen and none of her actions are justified, instead of reprimanding her useless siblings she's deceiving herself in name of family, so she deserves what is coming her way, she and Adi both have made an ugly mess of things and the product of which are only two things, torment and torture. For Ginni there will be more than torture and torment, you can easily imagine what I mean.

A.

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Both Adi and Ginni are nut cases!!! Totally unaware how to deal with the situation with a practical approach. He chided Ginni for not knowing people around her but what is he doing?? He blindly believes a girl with whom he has met just three or four times and slept with her too in those three or four times, I mean didn't they take precautions??? Now when he heard about the baccha he lost all his sense and smartness and is 100% sure that the child is his??? He's not even attracted to her pyaar toh dur ki baat and he's tormented to death because he doesn't want to be like his father??

Ginni is our emotional drama queen and none of her actions are justified, instead of reprimanding her useless siblings she's deceiving herself in name of family, so she deserves what is coming her way, she and Adi both have made an ugly mess of things and the product of which are only two things, torment and torture. For Ginni there will be more than torture and torment, you can easily imagine what I mean.

A.

Totally agreed. They both deserve each other and they mess they got caught in. I thought Aditya was a unique character but he is no different than the ITV MLs who lose their senses during a crisis and Ginni is the typical Maahan Devi who would sacrifice herself for her sibling , who doesn't care an ounce about her till now. Her swapping places with Dayan is downright stupid on her part.

I just don't want the story to become typical (this is ITV 🤔 the hopes are very low) It would be better if they both introspect and grow up from their immaturity and childishness and become better individuals. Let's see where this goes.