Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

I seriously don't want this to happen. If it does , then there is no difference between CM and other ITV shows. I want Aditya and Ginni to just ignore each other after marriage instead of abusing each other. If you hate someone , simply avoid them instead of humiliating or hurting them.

I don't want a Love triangle especially when the leads are married , there are already 2 shows running on the same theme.

I want them to at least address Aditya's childhood trauma and show good communication between the leads.

Another thing which I wanted to ask since a long time. Why is Aditya so determined to buy Ginni's Dhaba? Aren't there any other dhabas which are vacant? or he could easily build a restaurant , if he wants as he is very rich.

@bold -reason is quite funny. In childhood adi & his mother draw a drawing of their perfect place. And ginni dhaba matches that drawing.

So rather than buying a new place and make it like drawing he wants her dhaba🤣

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

@bold -reason is quite funny. In childhood adi & his mother draw a drawing of their perfect place. And ginni dhaba matches that drawing.

This makes no absolute sense to me🤔 He could easily build a similar Dhaba if he wants.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti46

Adi is kaamchor usku paka pakaya halwa sorry dhaaba chahiye....chahiye thaa🤔🤣

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

This makes no absolute sense to me🤔 He could easily build a similar Dhaba if he wants.

He has resources too!!! But that poses another question.... family's financial resources are not very good given to the fact that their hotel business is sinking all thanks to Ambar genius Singh and his business tactics and their employees want Adi to takeover to handle the situation but he doesn't want this and wanted to build something his own for which he wanted Ginni's dhaba, now the question is wouldn't that required resources? Adi doesn't want Ambar's one paisa even but eventually he would have to that is a different thing thar Ambar doesn't have that much to finance his son to support him in his own ventures or even if he had he wouldn't have allowed Adi to invest a single paisa from it, so the second question is even if Adi had been successful in buying the dhaba from ginni, how would he had turned it into his dream resturant? By begging or by collecting chandaa🤔🤪 Ginni was right when she asked Adi tumhe khud bhi nhi pata k tumhe kia chahiye.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

There are more segments in which all family members are confronting Ginni, supreet, Ambar, taiji and Adi is breaking things and ruining the whole mandap.

I have no need to mention what words they are using to verbally abuse ginni, supreet keeps her sass level though, taiji grabs something from Ginni's hand I think it's gat bandhan. Ambar shouts at her, sister and daarji stands there silent and shocked.

A.

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

He has resources too!!! But that poses another question.... family's financial resources are not very good given to the fact that their hotel business is sinking all thanks to Ambar genius Singh and his business tactics and their employees want Adi to takeover to handle the situation but he doesn't want this and wanted to build something his own for which he wanted Ginni's dhaba, now the question is wouldn't that required resources? Adi doesn't want Ambar's one paisa even but eventually he would have to that is a different thing thar Ambar doesn't have that much to finance his son to support him in his own ventures or even if he had he wouldn't have allowed Adi to invest a single paisa from it, so the second question is even if Adi had been successful in buying the dhaba from ginni, how would he had turned it into his dream resturant? By begging or by collecting chandaa🤔🤪 Ginni was right when she asked Adi tumhe khud bhi nhi pata k tumhe kia chahiye.

A.

@Bold:🤣🤣

I feel Adi demanding Ginni's dhaba was dragged. Like why should be 'buy' it , completely? Would he be able to run the dhaba singlehandedly with no help or support from anyone? Why couldn't he actually help Ginni in making her dhaba better instead of acting like a brat and throwing the cheque at her face?

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

There are more segments in which all family members are confronting Ginni, supreet, Ambar, taiji and Adi is breaking things and ruining the whole mandap.

I have no need to mention what words they are using to verbally abuse ginni, supreet keeps her sass level though, taiji grabs something from Ginni's hand I think it's gat bandhan. Ambar shouts at her, sister and daarji stands there silent and shocked.

A.

I hate this concept of abusing the FL. I have no hopes from Aditya , he might abuse her as well and ill-treat her. And his behavior might be justified because he had a traumatic childhood. Ginni's bubbliness is going to vanish and she might become depressed and lose her cheerfulness. She's adorable , I don't want to see her fall into endless darkness.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aditya confronts Ginni

https://youtu.be/NyUa8_JEBC8

Aditya's rage😲

I am sooooo not going to watch it!!!! Any of it, if this is only the glimpse!!!!!

A.

I can't stop laughing...samjh nahi aaraha kis liye hans rahi hoon.

Am I laughing because Ginni is so mind-numbingly stupid or am I laughing because Pandit Ji got Hurt in all the throwing Adi did 🤣🤣

Kyaaa bakwas hai yaaar 🤣

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo from now audience will witness every form of abuse in this show. Waise writer of this show is expert at this department. In his previous show physical, mental abuse toh dal chawal hi tha.

PerfectStart thumbnail

I hate this concept of abusing the FL. I have no hopes from Aditya , he might abuse her as well and ill-treat her. And his behavior might be justified because he had a traumatic childhood. Ginni's bubbliness is going to vanish and she might become depressed and lose her cheerfulness. She's adorable , I don't want to see her fall into endless darkness.

When was ginni ever seen cheerful???🤔 from her very first scene in this serial to the wedding and what is gonna follow after that, will make Ginni forget the meaning of cheer and happiness.

A.