So it begins.....👿🤬segment

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Aditya confronts Ginni

https://youtu.be/NyUa8_JEBC8

Aditya's rage😲

I am sooooo not going to watch it!!!! Any of it, if this is only the glimpse!!!!!

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is my first time in this forum and I just began watching the show recently.

Aditya's rage in the promo is so scary and I wonder what's going to happen after this. I just hope that they don't show any physical or verbal abuses and then show the leads 'miraculously' falling in love later on

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyWings1234

This is my first time in this forum and I just began watching the show recently.

Aditya's rage in the promo is so scary and I wonder what's going to happen after this. I just hope that they don't show any physical or verbal abuses and then show the leads 'miraculously' falling in love later on

True!!!! This level of rage softening will be A miracle indeed, not to mention the humiliation and abuse which will also follow.

A.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Aditya confronts Ginni

https://youtu.be/NyUa8_JEBC8

Aditya's rage😲

I am sooooo not going to watch it!!!! Any of it, if this is only the glimpse!!!!!

A.

I think I am going to skip the show for next 20 days Or a month. Till then things will cool down. Will get updates from the forum

shruti46 thumbnail

He hasn't been physical with her till now but it's only a month and there is not much progess between them anything can happen

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

He hasn't been physical with her till now but it's only a month and there is not much progess between them anything can happen

True but Aditya seems to hate Ginni extremely especially after knowing that he married her , so there are many chances of him manhandling her or hurting her.

PerfectStart thumbnail

The first AG promo was of another show perhaps!!! Or say rather an AU. We are fooled undoubtedly but seems like makers too are making a fool of themselves.

Seems to me like that dayan too will stay at Singh Mansion, because all of them believe that she's pregnant and Ginni is the scamstar, and Dayan will be given all the rights of bahu of Singh family and she will take full advantage of this situation, chances of Goldie ever getting his love back are now non existent, she will try to commit suicide and Adi will protect her thinking she's the mother of his child so she will also stay at Singh Mansion and no one will allow Goldie near Singh mansion.

Goshhhhh what a mess!!!!!

I don't even want to think what is going to happen with Ginni.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

The first AG promo was of another show perhaps!!! Or say rather an AU. We are fooled undoubtedly but seems like makers too are making a fool of themselves.

Seems to me like that dayan too will stay at Singh Mansion, because all of them believe that she's pregnant and Ginni is the scamper, and Dayan will be given all the rights of bahu of Singh family and she will take full advantage of this situation, chances of Goldie ever getting his love back are now non existent, she will try to commit suicide and Adi will protect her thinking she's the mother of his child so she will also stay at Singh Mansion and no one will allow Goldie near Singh mansion.

Goshhhhh what a mess!!!!!

I don't even want to think what is going to happen with Ginni.

A.

I seriously don't want this to happen. If it does , then there is no difference between CM and other ITV shows. I want Aditya and Ginni to just ignore each other after marriage instead of abusing each other. If you hate someone , simply avoid them instead of humiliating or hurting them.

I don't want a Love triangle especially when the leads are married , there are already 2 shows running on the same theme.

I want them to at least address Aditya's childhood trauma and show good communication between the leads.

Another thing which I wanted to ask since a long time. Why is Aditya so determined to buy Ginni's Dhaba? Aren't there any other dhabas which are vacant? or he could easily build a restaurant , if he wants as he is very rich.

shruti46 thumbnail

True but Aditya seems to hate Ginni extremely especially after knowing that he married her , so there are many chances of him manhandling her or hurting her.

Yeah it's yet to see. Although for me both mental & physical abuse are equal.

FairyWings1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Yeah it's yet to see. Although for me both mental & physical abuse are equal.

True , Abuse is abuse, it doesn't matter if it is physical or mental.