Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

True! But there was at least hope but it seems like from now on it's going to be all about cornering the poor girl. Going on her parents, family, her character & everything. I am not up for such love story. I hope some day these people can stop selling toxic relationship in the name of love.

Its still far away. I am reading this question since 10 yrs.

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

https://youtu.be/xcMPtnGHn8k

Ginni aur aditya ke swap shadi vich aap sabka swagat hai 🤣

Sorry I decline to visit on the grounds that it might give me PTSD and also I have a class. 🤣🤣🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I think the next track will be Aditya taking ownership of Ginni's dhaba after their wedding. He will be like, now that you are my wife, your dhaba is my dhaba. 😆

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I think the next track will be Aditya taking ownership of Ginni's dhaba after their wedding. He will be like, now that you are my wife, your dhaba is my dhaba. 😆

He will now forget dhaba shaba as he will be busy tormenting and chit put romancing ginni

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Sorry I decline to visit on the grounds that it might give me PTSD and also I have a class. 🤣🤣🤣

I have to save data and battery🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I have to save data and battery🤣

Not to mention my functioning brain cells which are already very limited tbh 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

He will now forget dhaba shaba as he will be busy tormenting and chit put romancing ginni

Arey aise kaise, mujhe kitchen romance dekhna hai 🤣 And what's better way to torture her than haq jamao on her dhaba 😆

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I agree. I ain't watching this week. This is insane and will make me insane as well.

Mahi369 thumbnail

ABUSE on the women especially the lead wheather it is by the in-laws or husbands os the corner stone of all TV shows now …god knows which perverse audience wants to keep watching these substandard …horrific story lines

This show could have been like is payal ko kya Nam don … a perfect romantic comedy with cute characters and humor but of course not …Indian tv is as sadistic and masochist as ever !!!

I have given up home or do our inidan folks really like all this violence and torture

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Arey aise kaise, mujhe kitchen romance dekhna hai 🤣 And what's better way to torture her than haq jamao on her dhaba 😆

Vo bhi 10-12 din baad hi start hoga. Shuru mai solid bakwaas