Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This marriage is wrong!

Better track would have been where Ginni exposes Sam in front of Aditya by showing Sam not pregnant and was married to her brother.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly i was lured by the first promo of this show. It portrayed something different.

Thought guy will get attracted to girl. Initially will be one sided love . She will bring a turnaround in him. His bitterness vanished. Then slow burn love. He sents a proposal to marry her .Rich guy style. With flowers,shagun and all that.

But she rejects. Not interested in getting married so soon. Have responsibilities.

He was hurt but accepted her friendship.

Their journey starts with some cameo roles as jealousy track. Her childhood friend comes. He burns in jealousy. Tries hilarious things to create misunderstandings. Later found out apparently her father hitched that guy to her since childhood. The family decided long back. She was to marry him.

The marriage track comes. Dulha swap. Aditya takes the groom's place by kidnapping him.

So their marriage journey starts with love hate track. Love from aditya hate from ginni. She only realises on the verge of losing him later

The villains would be harnaz who he was suppose to marry and her childhood friend whom she was suppose to marry.

Family drama. Singhs have difficulty to accept Ginni. She faces struggles. But Aditya becomes supporting pillar. Her defense mechanism.

Their wonderful friendship journey and slow burn love after marriage.

This was what i had in mind when i saw the first promo. That the guy will take the first step.

But naah

I was tricked badly.

The story turned out a disaster.

Now the guy will hate the girl. More humiliation. More toxic drama. Her SIL involved which was totally gross. Never expected writers will take such a route. Lame pregnancy drama.

Overall blunder

Regretted following the show.

Now if they don't give me a good content after the marriage, i am out of it . Need to save balance brain cells.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

This marriage is wrong!

Better track would have been where Ginni exposes Sam in front of Aditya by showing Sam not pregnant and was married to her brother.

That should have been the way

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

True! But there was at least hope but it seems like from now on it's going to be all about cornering the poor girl. Going on her parents, family, her character & everything. I am not up for such love story. I hope some day these people can stop selling toxic relationship in the name of love.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

True! But there was at least hope but it seems like from now on it's going to be all about cornering the poor girl. Going on her parents, family, her character & everything. I am not up for such love story. I hope some day these people can stop selling toxic relationship in the name of love.

Couldn't agree more👍🏼👍🏼

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Marriage is for trp I guess.

Everyone will be after her cept the Darji

But why is she marrying him when all she needs to do is expose Sam? 🤔

I mean Sam will be exposed either way...

She's obv still married to Goldie so how can she marry Adi...?

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Itv hain bhai,

Kuch bhi kachra daldo trp key liye 🤣🤣🤣

But audience has turned way smarter over the years

They don't give a hoot.

Writers of this show sucks big time.

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sofna

Let's wait for 2 weeks how much chappar phar trp they will get for this crap

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

sab chodo, khanay mei kiya hai?🤣

Meethay mein toh cactus ka halwa hogaa🤣 because it's kaanton ki raah so menu should also match🤣

Aur appetizer bitter gourd muffins and Biryani of Neem leaves🤣

bitterness and thorns combo you know🤣

Also, I see a tagline in hindi, can you please translate it, only if it is related to the show.

No it's not related to show. It says that needle scene is done under supervision😆

It looks as if shaadi is taking place in a comedy serial, the way everyone's hand stopped in air when they were about to shower the couple with flowers, and stopped dead right there, it is hilarious😆😆

Thankyou for the tag shruti:)

A.

The show is going down the drain.

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

They are calling it 'Anchaha Vyah' and Aditya is kaaton ki rah.😆 I want to see how she executes this. Gulabo ne sar phodna hain apna. One is Goldie there trying to commit suicide for Simran, and Ginni here marrying Aditya.

Gulabo has 3rd prb too. Her dhaba who will run it now since ginni will be busy walking kaanton wali raah