Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Man that kaanto wala path.😡 This shows future of ginni which she brought upon herself.

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

They are calling it 'Anchaha Vyah' and Aditya is kaaton ki rah.😆 I want to see how she executes this. Gulabo ne sar phodna hain apna. One is Goldie there trying to commit suicide for Simran, and Ginni here marrying Aditya.

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That's it - I'm done! Not watching from next week.

Will probably catch up via WU, a month or so later - if the show survives till then.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SecretShame

That's it - I'm done! Not watching from next week.

Will probably catch up via WU, a month or so later - if the show survives till then.

in bold: how crude it sounds but that's the truth also. I will be very much surprised if it will last till 100 episodes, bole toh miracle😆

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

https://youtu.be/xcMPtnGHn8k

Ginni aur aditya ke swap shadi vich aap sabka swagat hai 🤣

sab chodo, khanay mei kiya hai?🤣

Meethay mein toh cactus ka halwa hogaa🤣 because it's kaanton ki raah so menu should also match🤣

Aur appetizer bitter gourd muffins and Biryani of Neem leaves🤣

bitterness and thorns combo you know🤣

Also, I see a tagline in hindi, can you please translate it, only if it is related to the show.

It looks as if shaadi is taking place in a comedy serial, the way everyone's hand stopped in air when they were about to shower the couple with flowers, and stopped dead right there, it is hilarious😆😆

Thankyou for the tag shruti:)

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

They are calling it 'Anchaha Vyah' and Aditya is kaaton ki rah.😆 I want to see how she executes this. Gulabo ne sar phodna hain apna. One is Goldie there trying to commit suicide for Simran, and Ginni here marrying Aditya.

Aah Gulabo, even she has more screen space than Ginni and Aditya ever had, although Gulabo has one job either worrying for Ginni's vyah and when she's not doing that she's beating Goldie to death with jhaadu🤣

Goldie and Dayaan should commit suicide together, thus fulfilling qasam of shaadi saath jeena aur marna and getting Amar for eternity and leaving others behind in peace for eternity as well🤣

A.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly, don't want to continue it anymore. This is nothing like what the 1st promo promised us. This is exactly opposite. Life isn't some path of roses that I've to tolerate watching abusive relationship in the name of entertainment.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Honestly, don't want to continue it anymore. This is nothing like what the 1st promo promised us. This is exactly opposite. Life isn't some path of roses that I've to tolerate watching abusive relationship in the name of entertainment.

as if the abuse which we have already seen in this serial was not enough!!!!🤔

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iam sorry to say.. But ginni deserves every single bit of hate and humiliation that is going to come her way.. No excuses can convince me she is the victim.. Rather because if ger Aditya will become the victim.. Because he is getting married to someone he hates and also he wanted to marry that dayan ciz he thought he wouldn't take care of his child.. Ginni snatched that away too... Because Aditya still believes daayan is pregnant with his child.. And why because of her completely useless, dharti pe bojh of a idiotic spineless brother. Wow hats off