shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI

The shows promo came in my recommendations. Seeing it today I realised how I was lured to this show . The promo was perfect receipe of good looking leads, angst, FL who would change ML core beliefs, cliched romance and most importantly Food

Looking today I am so sad . I think all this shadi drama was last min decision. Trp's are not increasing so in a desperate attempt makers are trying old wine in bottle formula.By my poor dreams of cliched yet angst love story ka sapna😒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI

The shows promo came in my recommendations. Seeing it today I realised how I was lured to this show . The promo was perfect receipe of good looking leads, angst, FL who would change ML core beliefs, cliched romance and most importantly Food

Looking today I am so sad . I think all this shadi drama was last min decision. Trp's are not increasing so in a desperate attempt makers are trying old wine in bottle formula.By my poor dreams of cliched yet angst love story ka sapna😒

This was the thing that attracted me towards the story. It shattered so much so fast. My expectations.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Absolutely agree!

I didn’t sign up for this weird one sided love of the brother of the heroine and the vile woman who is trapping the hero and hero’s angst and tashan gone phuss in a day 😵

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

This was the thing that attracted me towards the story. It shattered so much so fast. My expectations.

Yes it was too soon. I was thinking show will go down the drain within 4-6 months but it's 1 month only

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Absolutely agree!

I didn’t sign up for this weird one sided love of the brother of the heroine and the vile woman who is trapping the hero and hero’s angst and tashan gone phuss in a day 😵

Most importantly there is no development of feelings between leads. Ittu sa bhi nahi.

And again TFC is not romantic development

monsi08 thumbnail

Most importantly there is no development of feelings between leads. Ittu sa bhi nahi.

And again TFC is not romantic development

Haan na …

Out of the blue he asks her about Gurbani and all and then nothing more …

No development whatsoever…. Ulta he has developed more feelings for that door ki badi behen

I expected so much more brain from this hero re 👎🏼

shruti46 thumbnail

Haan na …

Out of the blue he asks her about Gurbani and all and then nothing more …

No development whatsoever…. Ulta he has developed more feelings for that door ki badi behen

I expected so much more brain from this hero re 👎🏼

I haven't watched this week's episode. All the upcoming bts is making me🤢ipk ka rerun kar leti hoo😆

monsi08 thumbnail

I haven't watched this week's episode. All the upcoming bts is making me🤢ipk ka rerun kar leti hoo😆

And btw did I hear him say in BTS that he has no interest in her and the dhaba anymore .. !!!

Matlab kya solid ullu banayela apun sabka ye log 🤣…

Whatever happened to the Ma ka Sapna 😴

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar the channel’s max trp itself is at 0.2 toh kuch bhi karlo, kaunsi chappar phaad ke trps are going to come. On top of that 7pm is not even a primetime slot. The parent channel itself at this slot gets 1.1 when the other primetime shows average around 2….
Isse better, if they give a decent slow burn love story of the leads , atleast the online audience will tune in and there is a chance of increased online popularity and l hotstar subscriptions.

shruti46 thumbnail

And btw did I hear him say in BTS that he has no interest in her and the dhaba anymore .. !!!

Matlab kya solid ullu banayela apun sabka ye log 🤣…

Whatever happened to the Ma ka Sapna 😴

3 females se ghira hai maa ke baare mai kya sochega 🤣