Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

He gonna b shocked out of his wits... 😲

Bahut halke me liya humne aur Adi ne ginni ko ...

Yeh toh Baghi- the rebel nikli 😃

Serves him right!! I hope Ginni is in a different avatar now. Sab bolti band karne wali types!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Everyone:

I think the makers didn't know exactly what they were doing, so many mysteries for the first two weeks, the characters themselves are a mystery, the diary, daarji's connection with Ginni's father, Dayan and Goldie's nakaam love story, Adi's tormented past, GK's death, Gurleen's sickness, and between them our leads, they were way toooooo stuck in the problems of their world that makers couldn't find a way for their small interactions through which they will understand each other or soften towards each other, so the only idea they could come up with was" let's get them married" baad mein dekheyengay jo hogaaa" it's evident that our leads aren't getting the screen space they deserve so the makers got them married, in the most unimaginable and absurd way possible, there is harnaaz also, two women already and very little screen space with the FL so shaadi!!!!!

Adi looks so exhausted already, dhaba obsession has left him as if it was never there and mother's dream totally forgotten which used to be his inspiration for everything he would become in his life he sworn never to get married and that dialogue gave me hope that Adi and Ginni's story will go a little ahead of hateful fights and they will begin to know and understand each other and Adi will realize his mistakes and the pain he has caused to ginni and her family but noooooo, all they gave us were some cliche trip and falls with startled and empty expressions and the fights ever getting uglier, this segment is an example, the kitchen scene I believe and their prayers too was just to show the flower falling between their hands so it will also point towards marriage.

Not at all happy with this track and I didn't want this.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

The intensity is back and two- fold.

Ginni calling him monster and saying he deserved to be thrown out 😈 girl you gonna eat your words

Adi isn't telling her why he is hellbent on marrying SP and Ginni thinks he is characterless for marrying a married woman.

Lot of heartbreak and angst on the way.

I think Bhagodi may have shown Adi fake divorce papers. Good lord, the amount of emotions these two will serve us!

Ginni is spewing fire!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Serves him right!! I hope Ginni is in a different avatar now. Sab bolti band karne wali types!!

Did someone even think for a moment that why on earth would anyone share the roof with someone whom he/she hates so much???????

🤪

I agree with shruti hum pagal hojayengay yaa ho chukay hain🤣

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I think Bhagodi may have shown Adi fake divorce papers. Good lord, the amount of emotions these two will serve us!

Ginni is spewing fire!!

I saw the BTS, where Scamster showed him divorce papers. She probably manipulated him again. There going to be loads of angst from both sides.

Also, imagine her reaction once she gets to know about pregnancy.

Edited by devashree_h - 2 years ago
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I saw the BTS, where Scamster showed him divorce papers. She probably manipulated him again. There going to be loads of angst from both sides.

Then she'll do seva of her bhabhi aka hubby's ex. Trio will play ghar ghar with each other.
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Then she'll do seva of her bhabhi aka hubby's ex. Trio will play ghar ghar with each other.

No, ulta I think she start hating Adi more.😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

And it will keep worsening🤢

I'm so pissed of with this Bride swap crap.

Imagine the next thing after the marriage - Ginni is being bad mouthed by everyone in the house. YUCK.

Abuse, abuse, abuse.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Bandi ne Canada ja ke forgery office mein job li thi kyaa? 🤔

Pregnancy ke jhoothe docs

Divorce ke Jhoothe docs

Simranpreet se Sam ka identity change docs

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Bandi ne Canada ja ke forgery office mein job li thi kyaa? 🤔

Pregnancy ke jhoothe docs

Divorce ke Jhoothe docs

Simranpreet se Sam ka identity change docs

She probably has one agent who forges all these docs for her.😆