Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Goldie is an ass but he respects his sister & cares about her respect. Even in his drunken state, he didn't forget to apologies to adi during wedding, just like he threatened adi to take badla for her sister's tears. This goes to show that Goldie might be a khotta sikka but he is still someone ginni can rely on. Even if ginni doesn't know but I hope adi realised that he couldn't prove a shit to ginni. His "hence is not proved" yet.

Screenshot_20220805-032440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ginni who was so confused "app kahun k tum" straight came down to "Tu" watching his brother yet again with the monster. I thought it's was funny.

Screenshot_20220805-033040_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, again! What I wouldn't do to know what goes on adi's mind in moments like this. I understand him saving her dopatta from catching fire. What I don't understand is that why his gaze lingered upon her dopatta for more than just a moment. Why he didn't leave it instantly? He asks her to stop talking but when she talks, he just listens. He hardly ever stops her from talking.

Screenshot_20220805-033258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ginni, as a girl is worthy of so much. Like seriously. Imagine, a girl who just given up on her father's last memory, still capable of giving someone who has so much (yet nothing) a good luck charm. My rich girl. More power to her. & he takes it, without any mean words! Interesting.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

How do they get married? πŸ€¨πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

I'm assuming the rituals have been done during these past few functions πŸ˜›

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

& I was right about him.. πŸ˜† ginni was quite just for a min but he was already impatient. His "ulta hi sahi kuch to bolo". Ginni is far away from developing soft corners for Adi but adi sure is intrigued by her.

The way he felt the need to personally give her the check despite knowing just few hours back she made it clear that she doesn't want to see him again. Sure dadaji left the check with him but he didn't ask him to give it to ginni.

Adi for once made sense with his lecture with practicality. While I understand where ginni was coming from but she needed the money. She earned it.

Also, when he was about to talk about ginni' s marriage & the way she shuts him up! Epic! I like such scenes. It was cute.

I felt bad for Goldie. He is truly half mad because of his wife now. When he'll get to know about simran AKA adi's no string attached Sam, he'll be shocked.

I read about her being pregnant. Now, if it's fake, I wonder if adi was in a state where he does not remember anything, as in too drunk to not remember which leave us with a choice of he didn't touch her or he did do it but he doesn't remember. If it's the latter, it makes the woman more cheap since she is already married & came back to the same city just to trap another guy. More so, considering he & ginni are the end game & Sam is her bhabi.

Anyhow, this should not be the reason of adi somehow traping ginni to marry him when he gets to know simran's truth or bride swapping just for the sake of Goldie. I still hope some miracle happens & for ONCE, ITV give us viewers a break from force/contract/majboori marriage.

There are so many possible tracks. Adi can help Goldie to get over trashSam. I just want both AG away from that mad house & get married like normal human.

Precap - it was cute. But I think they can do without these forced trip & fall. It looked so sudden.

PS - THIS WAS GOLD.πŸ˜†

Screenshot_20220805-052133_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fast pace episode again !!! This Sam is so disgusting she entered Adi room at night when he was sleeping and later buttering both ladies. Arman has doubts about Sam. One Goldie and Ginni and Gulabo scene which I skipped 😡The kitchen scene came at the end and will continue tomorrow.
Precap : Adi , Sam and Ginni at same place.Adi is annoyed to see Ginni there as they keep meeting . Ginni and Simran comes face to face when she was trying to escape at some restaurant.

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Adi ll be like this πŸ‘‡πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let see if they ll bring a namoona for Ginni πŸ˜†..

It ll fun to watch a jealous Adi 😎

I knowwwwwwwwwww 😭❀️

Jelly bois always >>>>>>>>>>>>

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

How do they get married? πŸ€¨πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

I'm assuming the rituals have been done during these past few functions πŸ˜›

It was his sister's wedding actually and she was the caterer πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

The only good scene today was Daarji and Akash's banter ❀️

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Goldie is an ass but he respects his sister & cares about her respect. Even in his drunken state, he didn't forget to apologies to adi during wedding, just like he threatened adi to take badla for her sister's tears. This goes to show that Goldie might be a khotta sikka but he is still someone ginni can rely on. Even if ginni doesn't know but I hope adi realised that he couldn't prove a shit to ginni. His "hence is not proved" yet.

Screenshot_20220805-032440_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ginni who was so confused "app kahun k tum" straight came down to "Tu" watching his brother yet again with the monster. I thought it's was funny.

Screenshot_20220805-033040_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, again! What I wouldn't do to know what goes on adi's mind in moments like this. I understand him saving her dopatta from catching fire. What I don't understand is that why his gaze lingered upon her dopatta for more than just a moment. Why he didn't leave it instantly? He asks her to stop talking but when she talks, he just listens. He hardly ever stops her from talking.

Screenshot_20220805-033258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ginni, as a girl is worthy of so much. Like seriously. Imagine, a girl who just given up on her father's last memory, still capable of giving someone who has so much (yet nothing) a good luck charm. My rich girl. More power to her. & he takes it, without any mean words! Interesting.

πŸ‘

When I read analysis like this I wonder we watched same episode but why I didn't thought like this😳

shruti46 thumbnail

BTW can anyone tell makers to take break from TFC scenes for 1-2 weeks? Shift to other cliches, we know there are plenty of them

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

He doesn't GET love like at all, does he? He doesn't like it ginni being all soft towards him. He loves the side of her where she is going all halla bol on him. smiley36 "QUITE" nah! I don't think so. He'd rather let her have her way with him than watch her give in to him. When Ginni was tending to his wound, he was uncomfortable. He wasn't used to her being this way but the moment he managed to make her angry, like he wanted to, he got his smile back. That "you amuse me" kind of smile. He likes to watch her have her way with him, that's how he gets where he wants her to be. Nice!

Screenshot_20220805-015146_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is another scene that I liked so much. Dadaji treating ginni with respect & making sure that she gets what's in her right. That entire sequence was well done. Two responsible people talking it out.

Screenshot_20220805-015554_Samsung Internet.jpg

If adi is the monster then tai must be a dragon who spits fire. That woman is so velle & she gives me more than just evil vibe. She deserves no sympathy even if Amber dance over her head 366 days 24/7. Look at her expressions man. What a pathetic brat at this age (Oh she has company, amber) I liked how ginni totally washed her so called richy richness with her tameez.

Screenshot_20220805-020350_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, our main event. Nothing much to talk about amber. He's a complete trash. But adi, my boy! He needs to learn one thing. If he wants to keep something safe, he gotta pay attention to it. His ego is such a big problem that he loses his focus completely. I understand his anger bit not his big fat ego. Guess that's one thing he got from his father (hopefully, nothing else). He was fighting his father but he forgot that they both were holding the drawing from both the side. When you pull something so precious with strength, the outcome is bound to be what happened with the picture. If anything, this should serve him as a lesson that when you care, you protect, focus. You don't lose your mind.

Screenshot_20220805-021055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Re bold: Absolutely agree with that sentiment. In the beginning I kinda understood Taiji's annoyance with Amber. But after seeing her true, vile face, I won't be in a hurry to sympathize with her anytime soon. Let Ambar and Supreet give her as much trouble as they can.