Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

No kidding!! Yaar, koi dushmani hai humse!!

I'm like 85% sure ek aur namoona ayega in 15-20 business days 🀣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup it ll be better and all members can see itπŸ‘πŸΌ

I knowwww... Koi Bana do pweashhh 😳

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

You don't know why we are having meltdown 😊

Go and check last few pages of Social media thread

Haan I realised later... Mereko lga we were talking about possible tracks 🀑

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Filhal Banda koi bhi chalega, bande maar Peet kar matter solve kar lenge. No more tabahi machane wali ladies 😊

Okayyyyy this is so true I can't 🀣🀣🀣

Imagine y'all : Namoona is helping Ginni in the Dhaba. ADI putt is looking at them and silently transitioning into a Tandoor eshlowy eshlowy. Haule Haule, when the temp is out of control he butts in and lands a punch on Namoona and Namoona fights back. Unable to see all the pasoori Ginni Ben jumps in front of Adi Putt and Namoona stops his hand near her face. Putt looks on - while both Ginni and Namoona (who are childhood friends and he likes her Secret mein since years) get emotional and Namoona leaves.

😚😚😚😚😚

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Totally in for it .. enough of so many negative people around Ginni the poor soul πŸ€ͺ

IKR?!

Bring in a positive childhood buddy. I'm all for it.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

U didn't see the Bts Ritu πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Kya aab pata chala bhagodi is preggy😳🀣

I was SO Clueless lmaooo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mujhe lga general possibilities discuss ho rhi hain... Ki kya ho skta hai aage.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He doesn't GET love like at all, does he? He doesn't like it ginni being all soft towards him. He loves the side of her where she is going all halla bol on him. smiley36 "QUITE" nah! I don't think so. He'd rather let her have her way with him than watch her give in to him. When Ginni was tending to his wound, he was uncomfortable. He wasn't used to her being this way but the moment he managed to make her angry, like he wanted to, he got his smile back. That "you amuse me" kind of smile. He likes to watch her have her way with him, that's how he gets where he wants her to be. Nice!

Screenshot_20220805-015146_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is another scene that I liked so much. Dadaji treating ginni with respect & making sure that she gets what's in her right. That entire sequence was well done. Two responsible people talking it out.

Screenshot_20220805-015554_Samsung Internet.jpg

If adi is the monster then tai must be a dragon who spits fire. That woman is so velle & she gives me more than just evil vibe. She deserves no sympathy even if Amber dance over her head 366 days 24/7. Look at her expressions man. What a pathetic brat at this age (Oh she has company, amber) I liked how ginni totally washed her so called richy richness with her tameez.

Screenshot_20220805-020350_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, our main event. Nothing much to talk about amber. He's a complete trash. But adi, my boy! He needs to learn one thing. If he wants to keep something safe, he gotta pay attention to it. His ego is such a big problem that he loses his focus completely. I understand his anger bit not his big fat ego. Guess that's one thing he got from his father (hopefully, nothing else). He was fighting his father but he forgot that they both were holding the drawing from both the side. When you pull something so precious with strength, the outcome is bound to be what happened with the picture. If anything, this should serve him as a lesson that when you care, you protect, focus. You don't lose your mind.

Screenshot_20220805-021055_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Okayyyyy this is so true I can't 🀣🀣🀣

Imagine y'all : Namoona is helping Ginni in the Dhaba. ADI putt is looking at them and silently transitioning into a Tandoor eshlowy eshlowy. Haule Haule, when the temp is out of control he butts in and lands a punch on Namoona and Namoona fights back. Unable to see all the pasoori Ginni Ben jumps in front of Adi Putt and Namoona stops his hand near her face. Putt looks on - while both Ginni and Namoona (who are childhood friends and he likes her Secret mein since years) get emotional and Namoona leaves.

😚😚😚😚😚

πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜

Adi ll be like this πŸ‘‡πŸ€£πŸ€£

Let see if they ll bring a namoona for Ginni πŸ˜†..

It ll fun to watch a jealous Adi 😎

Ziva01 thumbnail

Wait for a month we'll have another namoona who likes Ginni and will make Adi jelly!

Ye mera personal manifestation hai - Feel totally free to join! 😈

Am waiting for this jealous Adi 😎

It ll be a treat to watch jealous Adi 🀣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Armaan was the STAR today bhaiya 🀣🀣🀣

That's Le Me Looking at my Life throwing more curveballs when I'm maxed out** 🀑

Agree Armaan expression were on point tdayπŸ‘ŒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And representing entire GiTya fandom🀣🀣