Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I pity Adi honestly.

He has a toxic father.

He hates his step mom.

Now he will be under compulsion to marry a gold digger.

😷

Poor thing.

This Sam is going to be a favourite of Tayiji. After all Adi will reject Harnaaz for Sam. And Tayiji loves anything that humiliates Ambar and Surpreet.

However once she is unmasked, this character is not going away. Sam a.k.a Simran will step into Grewal household. Stupid Goldie will probably bring her back and she will be the vamp in Ginni's family to create trouble.

I just hope, and pray that Ginni doesn't do a swap thing to stop Adi-Sam marriage. Baki sab chalega. Bas woh dulhan swap na kareπŸ™

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar ye preggo track is so not happening πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
He said no strings attached so that means he must have been careful or the caution on the C pack actually came true that it’s not 100% guaranteed protection πŸ˜† nonetheless .. to think of it that Adi has done kaand with that door ki badi behen looking woman is itself repulsive for me πŸ€ͺ

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

We should have a Meme thread nayi? πŸ˜†

Yup it ll be better and all members can see itπŸ‘πŸΌ

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

He said no strings attached so that means he must have been careful or the caution on the C pack actually came true that it’s not 100% guaranteed protection πŸ˜† nonetheless .. to think of it that Adi has done kaand with that door ki badi behen looking woman is itself repulsive for me πŸ€ͺ

It's a trap only

She is a gold digger 😑

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I pity Adi honestly.

He has a toxic father.

He hates his step mom.

Now he will be under compulsion to marry a gold digger.

😷

Poor thing.

This Sam is going to be a favourite of Tayiji. After all Adi will reject Harnaaz for Sam. And Tayiji loves anything that humiliates Ambar and Surpreet.

However once she is unmasked, this character is not going away. Sam a.k.a Simran will step into Grewal household. Stupid Goldie will probably bring her back and she will be the vamp in Ginni's family to create trouble.

I just hope, and pray that Ginni doesn't do a swap thing to stop Adi-Sam marriage. Baki sab chalega. Bas woh dulhan swap na kareπŸ™

But in punjabi shaadi bride dont wear ghunghat naπŸ€”....so bride swapping is a bit difficult here

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: monsi08

Remember that stupid aarav track in ipk🀬.3rd angle should be like lavanya . Kuch kuch khatti kuch kuch meethi never kadvi.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

You are so eloquent and describe wonderfully. I hope you catch up fast and join us πŸ˜†

Hopefully by tomorrow. ✌

I was reading while you guy's were discussing the episodes & somehow sly tai's karnamma made me not want to watch the episodes but now I'm catching up. The way she gets physical with ginni. Woman is such a trashcan. I wonder sometime if she had her hands in making gukirat's life hell as well. She just doesn't look like a nice person. She knows how to take advantage of situations well. While I'm at it, wild guess but adi's mom might not be dead (yet). She must have left, or in coma. They never talked about her being dead? Or they did & I missed!

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Remember that stupid aarav track in ipk🀬.3rd angle should be like lavanya . Kuch kuch khatti kuch kuch meethi never kadvi.

Arre I was actually expecting La kinda track with Harnaaz here .. but this Ganda sa Sam track … ewww 🀒

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

But in punjabi shaadi bride dont wear ghunghat naπŸ€”....so bride swapping is a bit difficult here

Haan sahi kaha .. but in one of the bts Sam is in ghunghat to hide from Ginni .. it would be interesting to see her justification for it

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Le Fandom : We don't think there's any character worse than Taai-Ma in this show...Get her away...Can't see her face!

Le Makers After Introducing Sam : Hold My Beer!

No kidding!! Yaar, koi dushmani hai humse!!