Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Heeellluuuuuu Y'all!

Did Taai-The Maa explode all over the kitchen isle today or we're okay? 🤪

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Taai-The Maa is pathetic!

I really would have wanted Adi to say something to her or Ginni herself should have said something.

There was no one present there in the kitchen - No tamasha would have happened. I didn't like it.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

His main goal is Ginni's dupatta. Till then sab kuch collect karta rahega. When he gets the dupatta, party time. He can sleep wrapping it around him 😅

Because frankly jo uske saath kand hone wale hain, he will be in a even more toxic place. If Ambar wasn't enough, now his supposed child is enough to give him another trauma. Ginni will be the unlikely peace in his life. And he will be desperately drawn towards her like a man dying of thirst craving the oasis.

Amber is a torture I understand but this bachha thing! Adi has brought that upon himself!😂 Kisne bola tha, canada mei gulchharre udaaneko! Implusive actions have impulsive consequences! And sam is his fling! Literally! If he wants to have fun, he even needs to pay for it then.

PS: However, there's a high possibility that Simran is playing Adi, just to get married.

My theory is, ginni will investigate sam and expose her in front of Adi and his family. That would be the turning point for Adi to fall for her

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

That could be a possibility. Any idea why Adi wants only that dhaba? ....I mean itna bada Desh h, itna bada sheher h; if not that he can rent another place,buy an empty plot or you know alternatives or am I missing something here? I didn't watch Adi's intro yet. Should watch in hotstar

The reason to get the dhaba is quite lame actually. The dhaba looks just like his mom's painting. But he could easily build one, exactly the one/better than the dhaba😆

It's moreover to defeat ginni than taking over the dhaba

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Did Adi not see the picture or he saw it but didn't react because he knows? 🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Ah man!

That would be so much angst.

If Gurkirat has a connection to this entire Khuswant spectacle of Darji, ho gaya Kand. It is very possible actually despite her belonging to a well to do background.

This will destroy Adi.

And will add another layer to the reason why Gurkirat's picture looks like Khuswant's Dhaba.

Her penance!

It would be devastating for Adi but maybe he will try righting the wrong of his family.

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Heeellluuuuuu Y'all!

Did Taai-The Maa explode all over the kitchen isle today or we're okay? 🤪

She did . Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. The moment she says oye dhaabe waali, I feel like punching her in the face. She incites me to violence🤣

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 2 years ago
MeadowLakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Did Adi not see the picture or he saw it but didn't react because he knows? 🤔

I guess he just gave a passing glance and wasn't able to recognise her because she looks different now.

MeadowLakes thumbnail

Ginni should've answered her back. Ab to even the contract is over. Why is she taking crap from Tai ji?

Sameera85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Gulchare udaana is ok.. He has looks, money and is single.. And it's also not that he has forced himself upon anyone....But yes dude this is 2022 not 1990 .. Please if you wanna have fun it's ok.. You are single, not committed but please have you heard of the word protection...... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. .. Ab bhugto