Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

But Mamta ll again give us zor ka jhatka when diary ll surface

I hv a feeling diary is in Gurkirat box..that sandook in basement🤔

Gurkirat dream restaurant being similar to Kushwant Dhaba can't be a coïncidence 😳...may be Gurkirat n Kushwant knew each other 🤔 ...

You know I do have a feeling that Gurkirat and Khushwant were sort of friends and that is how Daarji knows about Khushwant.

Didn't Taai-Ma say Gurkirat did a lot for Amber?

What if Gurkirat was forced to get the diary from Khushwant by Daarji and Amber and that is why she sketched that Dhaba in front of Adi after doing the deed?

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Gulabo gives reality check to her kids but Ginni wanna keep them all together so she gives them false hopes

Gulabo has been so absent that none of her kids pay any heed to her apart from Ginni

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Canada is a craze in Amritsar or so I've heard. All kinds of goof ups happen because families want to ship of their girls / boys out of India.

That's actually so pathetic!! I mean the girls cheating boys!!

There are a lot of Punjabis here. Lots of businesses and stuff.

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

But Mamta ll again give us zor ka jhatka when diary ll surface

I hv a feeling diary is in Gurkirat box..that sandook in basement🤔

Gurkirat dream restaurant being similar to Kushwant Dhaba can't be a coïncidence 😳...may be Gurkirat n Kushwant knew each other 🤔 ...

How is the question!! I mean Chimmi said, Gurkirat was from a rich family so how. Maybe she used to go there for peace. Maybe Gulabo would recognize her photo!! 🤔

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That's actually so pathetic!! There are a lot of Punjabis here. Lots of businesses and stuff.

It is actually all they think before marrying their young children off, only because it's an opportunity to settle in Canada.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

How is the question!! I mean Chimmi said, Gurkirat was from a rich family so how. Maybe she used to go there for peace. Maybe Gulabo would recognize her photo!! 🤔

If she was from a rich family why was she handling crap from Amber and why the heck was Amber so toxic towards her man?

What'd she ever do?

We SOO NEED a flashback episode.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You know I do have a feeling that Gurkirat and Khushwant were sort of friends and that is how Daarji knows about Khushwant.

Didn't Taai-Ma say Gurkirat did a lot for Amber?

What if Gurkirat was forced to get the diary from Khushwant by Daarji and Amber and that is why she sketched that Dhaba in front of Adi after doing the deed?

That could be a possibility. Any idea why Adi wants only that dhaba? ....I mean itna bada Desh h, itna bada sheher h; if not that he can rent another place,buy an empty plot or you know alternatives or am I missing something here? I didn't watch Adi's intro yet. Should watch in hotstar

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

That could be a possibility. Any idea why Adi wants only that dhaba? ....I mean itna bada Desh h, itna bada sheher h; if not that he can rent another place,buy an empty plot or you know alternatives or am I missing something here? I didn't watch Adi's intro yet. Should watch in hotstar

Actually I think Ginni's Dhaba is exactly like the drawing his mother sketched in his childhood, telling him that they'll have a restaurant similar to the picture she created.

Adi is desperate to get that Dhaba because any other alternative will take time and he is somewhat skeptical that Daarji will make him join the family business which he isn't inclined to enter into.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually I think Ginni's Dhaba is exactly like the drawing his mother sketched in his childhood, telling him that they'll have a restaurant similar to the picture she created.

Adi is desperate to get that Dhaba because any other alternative will take time and he is somewhat skeptical that Daarji will make him join the family business which he isn't inclined to enter into.

Then there could be a possibility that kushwant uncle and Gurkiratji are connected somehow 🤔

Namita-M thumbnail

It is actually all they think before marrying their young children off, only because it's an opportunity to settle in Canada.

That's sad. I hate to say this but I have seen some ladies younger than me and they look older.

Overseas doesn't always mean happiness. You marry a stranger and live thousands of miles away. That is scary!!