Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Adi ll do souvenir collection of Ginni's stuffs 😆

I wouldn't mind her earring or one of her dupattas snuck in between his gorgeous shirts somewhere in his closet. ☺️

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I can't believe she assured Goldie Simran will be back to him. And it's not like she is not aware of Simran did.

IKR!!! This is the worst quality of Ginni!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I can't believe she assured Goldie Simran will be back to him. And it's not like she is not aware of Simran did.

I think she was just pacifying him that the love of his life will return to him someday. Feels like according to the siblings Simran ran away because Goldie created problems.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

You know I've always viewed Daarji as someone who would be the reason they "won't be" together. 😆

Hear me out - Daarji has really f'ed-up with Khushwant in the past and once either one of these guys know that he has, they'll willingly decide to stay away from each other.

Adi - for he'll feel guilty because of the hardships Ginni has faced all her life.

Ginni - for well, obviously she's the suffering party here.

But the diary stuff ll come afterwards certainly when GiTya ll either be in love or in its process and it ll lead to GiTya seperation...as itv ka rule hai after leads are in love there must seperation 🤔

Or it can be the opposite as Adi being madly in love with Ginni he ll support her and fight to get the diary back to Ginni

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

What can be worse?

Along with many despicable qualities she is a Nibbi too 😳

Grade A nibbi behaviour🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

IKR!!! This is the worst quality of Ginni!!

She lives in her own bubble kya karen

She isn't ready to bring them back on track...on the opposite she is giving them false hope

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

But the diary stuff ll come afterwards certainly when GiTya ll either be in love or in its process and it ll lead to GiTya seperation...as itv ka rule hai after leads are in love there must seperation 🤔

Or it can be the opposite as Adi being madly in love with Ginni he ll support her and fight to get the diary back to Ginni

EXACTLYYYY.

He'll be in love, she'll be in the process and when she'll finally try confessing he'll say it was all a scam and he was just doing it for the Dhaba or something. 🤔

We have plot figured out like 😆

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What Gulaboji is doing is 100% right. She is not giving Goldie false hope and is demanding/asking/requesting him to live in a real world and accept the truth that Simran just left him for good.

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

EXACTLYYYY.

He'll be in love, she'll be in the process and when she'll finally try confessing he'll say it was all a scam and he was just doing it for the Dhaba or something. 🤔

We have plot figured out like 😆

But Mamta ll again give us zor ka jhatka when diary ll surface

I hv a feeling diary is in Gurkirat box..that sandook in basement🤔

Gurkirat dream restaurant being similar to Kushwant Dhaba can't be a coïncidence 😳...may be Gurkirat n Kushwant knew each other 🤔 ...

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

What Gulaboji is doing is 100% right. She is not giving Goldie false hope and is demanding/asking/requesting him to live in a real world and accept the truth that Simran just left him for good.

Gulabo gives reality check to her kids but Ginni wanna keep them all together so she gives them false hopes