Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yep, I thought along the same lines as you. It seems Adi would have to take a drastic step because of bhagodi!!

Exactly! This Chipkali stuff came outta nowhere 😕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

You have described it aptly. As Adi said she deffo needs a reality check too.

Yup she does!

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Exactly! This Chipkali stuff came outta nowhere 😕

Haina! I didn't realize she was going to be this bad. I knew she'd be nasty but to this extent, never thought so!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

You know, they are slowly opening up layers in front of us. Adi's toxic family and Ginni's sane family was contrast in the beginning. Now, we are slowly seeing semblance of positivity in Adi's family(Daarji/Aakash) and getting to see imperfections of Ginni's family.

Same way, both Adi and Ginni's layers are opening up in front of us. We are finally seeing some imperfections in Ginny,like returning the cheque and too much indulgence of her brother's.

I've always had sympathy for both of them but I couldn't help but feel more sad for Ginni - her family tries to exude a faux sense of security which is complete hokum.

Whereas Adi though ruined by his family knows where he and his father / Taya-Tai / Sisters / Daarji stand.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Haina! I didn't realize she was going to be this bad. I knew she'd be nasty but to this extent, never thought so!!

I had no idea...thought Simran ran away because of Goldie's drinking and lack of work.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I had no idea...thought Simran ran away because of Goldie's drinking and lack of work.

I think Simran is based on what's happening in Punjab. I has read an article that educated Girls marry a guy who can finance their stay in Canada, with an understanding that the guy will join later. But they never contact the guy again after flying to Canada.

Also, Goldie feeling Simran in Amritsar, true lob.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Isamreen

I too noticed it, ek aur bahana Milne k liye 😆 or he keeps it safe along with sikka 😆

Adi ll do souvenir collection of Ginni's stuffs 😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know, they are slowly opening up layers in front of us. Adi's toxic family and Ginni's sane family was contrast in the beginning. Now, we are slowly seeing semblance of positivity in Adi's family(Daarji/Aakash) and getting to see imperfections of Ginni's family.

Same way, both Adi and Ginni's layers are opening up in front of us. We are finally seeing some imperfections in Ginny,like returning the cheque and too much indulgence of her brother's.

A lot of people don't realize that you might feel good but you actually ruin the other person's life by enabling their bad behavior. That is unacceptable!!

When you love someone, you should correct them. You want them to live their best life to the best of their potential.

This, Ginni needs to understand this!!!!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I think Simran is based on what's happening in Punjab. I has read an article that educated Girls marry a guy who can finance their stay in Canada, with an understanding that the guy will join later. But they never contact the guy again after flying to Canada.

Also, Goldie feeling Simran in Amritsar, true lob.

Canada is a craze in Amritsar or so I've heard. All kinds of goof ups happen because families want to ship of their girls / boys out of India.

devashree_h thumbnail

A lot of people don't realize that you might feel good but you actually ruin the other person's life by enabling their bad behavior. That is unacceptable!!

When you love someone, you should correct them. You want them to live their best life to the best of their potential.

This, Ginni needs to understand this!!!!

I can't believe she assured Goldie Simran will be back to him. And it's not like she is not aware of Simran did.