Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

By god i wanna punch that bhagodi really πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ€¬πŸ˜‘ kitna chipkegi Adi se yeh 🀒🀒🀒

Nothing I detest more than girls throwing themselves at uninterested men 😠

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Ginni’s watch fell down...let see if she notice it or Adi ll keep itπŸ€”

I too noticed it, ek aur bahana Milne k liye πŸ˜† or he keeps it safe along with sikka πŸ˜†

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

New born business hoyega πŸ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nikki, that was hilarious. I'm going to get in trouble in the office, for laughing like a loon 🀣

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I never thought they'll have a partnership even. Like realllyyy not once. It was always either he'll force her to sell the Dhaba for her family or marry her in order to be associated with that Dhaba somehow. πŸ˜•

Yep, I thought along the same lines as you. It seems Adi would have to take a drastic step because of bhagodi!!

Namita-M thumbnail

That's bhagodi has definitely come with a hidden agenda😑

Money!!!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/LdOyjZ7io5Msw/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i0u1jgq3zcx37f11kvbszwxcfv2d2s7oisw6xfde&rid=giphy.gif

Word Count: 1

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic

I had thought the same here. In this picture he is just reminiscing something and I wonder if that's his mother and her memories. In the flashbacks it was clearly shown that he is so fond of his mother's dupatta. That scene where he was folding himself in his mother's old one was so heartbreaking to watch.

And in that first clash scene between these two, the duppata is the first thing he saw, and wiping his face with her dupatta, nd now this.

It just feels like, the dupatta means alot to him.

BTW I liked your analysis. ❀️

Thank you & I thought the same. It seems it brought back memory. At the same time, dopatta can't be the sole reason because I'm sure he won't go behind just anyone who wears dopatta πŸ˜†.. It must be the feeling he gets whenever he comes in contact with ginni, the proximity, the feels he gets being with her.

Like I said in some other post, he is uncomfortable with ginni going soft on him. He'd rather have her shouting at him than showing him sympathy or not talking to him at all. He might not realise but atp, he finds his way back to her even when she clearly says that lets not cross e/o's path ever again.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BreezyMeadows

Ok I cringed to the moon when cheapdi said "You are my sugar rush"🀒 Girl needs to chill.

Yeah! Cheapdi is the right word and watta showoff she is

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

On the contrary i thought partnership ll be brought by Daarji itself after he reveals to Adi abt knowing Ginni's papa...if we think carefully it would hv been better if this partnership came into pic rather than the bhagodi

You know I've always viewed Daarji as someone who would be the reason they "won't be" together. πŸ˜†

Hear me out - Daarji has really f'ed-up with Khushwant in the past and once either one of these guys know that he has, they'll willingly decide to stay away from each other.

Adi - for he'll feel guilty because of the hardships Ginni has faced all her life.

Ginni - for well, obviously she's the suffering party here.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

She coddles them a lot and her mother seems to have taken a backseat because losing her husband so soon must have hit her hard.

This is why she has been absent from the parenting...which has been a catalyst for Ginni's ruin along with the siblings turning out to be selfish.

I can smell dysfunctional from afar and Ginni's is one big mess, just like Aditya.

She has been "fixing everything" ever since Papa Ji's demise and she needs to know that she cannot in anyway right all wrongs of the world even if she wants to.

You know, they are slowly opening up layers in front of us. Adi's toxic family and Ginni's sane family was contrast in the beginning. Now, we are slowly seeing semblance of positivity in Adi's family(Daarji/Aakash) and getting to see imperfections of Ginni's family.

Same way, both Adi and Ginni's layers are opening up in front of us. We are finally seeing some imperfections in Ginny,like returning the cheque and too much indulgence of her brother's.