Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

She coddles them a lot and her mother seems to have taken a backseat because losing her husband so soon must have hit her hard.

This is why she has been absent from the parenting...which has been a catalyst for Ginni's ruin along with the siblings turning out to be selfish.

I can smell dysfunctional from afar and Ginni's is one big mess, just like Aditya.

She has been "fixing everything" ever since Papa Ji's demise and she needs to know that she cannot in anyway right all wrongs of the world even if she wants to.

Yup she needs to understand that she can't be a super woman and settle all the issues no matter hw much hopeful she is

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup she needs to understand that she can't be a super woman and settle all the issues no matter hw much hopeful she is

I knowww this - 'Main sab kuch samhal sakti hoon' needs to go so bad

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I thought they ll hv a partnership for dhaba leading to their marriage bcoz if it continues like that dhaba ll not last long🤔

In tday epi Ginni did say na if only they had that diary then dhaba would be full with clients.

I never thought they'll have a partnership even. Like realllyyy not once. It was always either he'll force her to sell the Dhaba for her family or marry her in order to be associated with that Dhaba somehow. 😕

Ziva01 thumbnail

I knowww this - 'Main sab kuch samhal sakti hoon' needs to go so bad

Yeah there ll be a point where she ll hv yo understand it

Ziva01 thumbnail

I never thought they'll have a partnership even. Like realllyyy not once. It was always either he'll force her to sell the Dhaba for her family or marry her in order to be associated with that Dhaba somehow. 😕

On the contrary i thought partnership ll be brought by Daarji itself after he reveals to Adi abt knowing Ginni's papa...if we think carefully it would hv been better if this partnership came into pic rather than the bhagodi

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She coddles them a lot and her mother seems to have taken a backseat because losing her husband so soon must have hit her hard.

This is why she has been absent from the parenting...which has been a catalyst for Ginni's ruin along with the siblings turning out to be selfish.

I can smell dysfunctional from afar and Ginni's is one big mess, just like Aditya.

She has been "fixing everything" ever since Papa Ji's demise and she needs to know that she cannot in anyway right all wrongs of the world even if she wants to.

You have described it aptly. As Adi said she deffo needs a reality check too.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

On the contrary i thought partnership ll be brought by Daarji itself after he reveals to Adi abt knowing Ginni's papa...if we think carefully it would hv been better if this partnership came into pic rather than the bhagodi

I felt the same ki Daarji will bring partnership as a better off solution for both of them. So atleast they can get to work together. If not that, appointing Ginni in Singh hotel as a chef(or rather as a sous chef) where she gets trained by Adi. They both can meet everyday. That bhagodi track's too early 😠

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChannaMereyaFN

I felt the same ki Daarji will bring partnership as a better off solution for both of them. So atleast they can get to work together. If not that, appointing Ginni in Singh hotel as a chef(or rather as a sous chef) where she gets trained by Adi. They both can meet everyday. That bhagodi track's too early 😠

To be honest i really thought it ll go this way where both ll work together and we ll see more of cooking skills but ott drama is here instead🤢

I don't find anythg interesting with this bhagodi track😵🤢...her plans to trap Adi n buttering everyone to impress them is a big let down🥱🥱🥱

shruti46 thumbnail

Goldie needs this jhatka of sam. Either he will become totally mad or break out from simranpreet ji shadows

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Goldie needs this jhatka of sam. Either he will become totally mad or break out from simranpreet ji shadows

Better he takes this reality check and becomes more responsible for his family

But it necessary to give Goldie so much importance or all this drama is leading to GiTya shaadi