Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Ginni plzzz stop fuelling ur nalayak bro dreams of getting bhagodi back in his life

Legit both her brothers are pathetic...Shampy too needs a serious schooling about things. 🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

That was foreshadowing clearly I was never in doubt about it.

'Aane waale kal ka solid ishaara it was'

There said it

Yup it seem so

Kahan hum soch rahe the ki they ll hv a dhaba contrat shaadi 🤔...they ll hv a Goldie n Bhagodi ke waja se shaadi 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Bhagodi u r buttering the wrong lady 🤣🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Legit both her brothers are pathetic...Shampy too needs a serious schooling about things. 🤔

Yup Shampy needs to be brought on track too🤔

Ginni just overlooks their mistakes each and every time

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Yup it seem so

Kahan hum soch rahe the ki they ll hv a dhaba contrat shaadi 🤔...they ll hv a Goldie n Bhagodi ke waja se shaadi 🤣

I never thought Dhaba would be the catalyst for their wedding...I mean I've always felt that Ginni would sell every last penny she has before she sells her Papa's Dhaba.

Specially after Daarji going to Adi and schooling him about Ginni's sentiments, how he knew her father and she's almost like him, it felt that Putt is gonna drop the idea of snatching the Dhaba from her once and for all. I felt it would be "Family" - the only thing that Ginni adores equal or slightly more than her dhaba is her Brothers-sister and Mother. She would do anything to "save" them in any sense.

I didn't know it would be this because Simran didn't exist for me before this but yeah I always felt it would be her whole family who she'll marry Aditya for.

Ziva01 thumbnail

That's bhagodi has definitely come with a hidden agenda😡

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Bhagodi u r buttering the wrong lady 🤣🤣

Wahi tho inko apne khopche mein leke bhi kya hoyega lmao...Daarji ke alawa kisi se bhi baat nahi banne wali iski...what a noob.🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Yup Shampy needs to be brought on track too🤔

Ginni just overlooks their mistakes each and every time

She coddles them a lot and her mother seems to have taken a backseat because losing her husband so soon must have hit her hard.

This is why she has been absent from the parenting...which has been a catalyst for Ginni's ruin along with the siblings turning out to be selfish.

I can smell dysfunctional from afar and Ginni's is one big mess, just like Aditya.

She has been "fixing everything" ever since Papa Ji's demise and she needs to know that she cannot in anyway right all wrongs of the world even if she wants to.

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Here's a little fiction for you all.

Adi gulps and sweats. He rubs his sweaty palm on his jeans and opens his mouth. Ginni looks at him confused.

Ambar is traumatized at the scene. Tayiji is on the brink of a heart attack. Darji is watching with wide eyes. Armaan is staring with his mouth open while Chote Sky Singh has happily taken the bowl of chips from hai hand and is watching the scene with interest.

Adi: Umm... Ginni... uh...

Ginni (confused) : Ji?

Adi (gulps): Ginni, um... W-Will y-you (stammers incoherently)...

Ambar is in denial, about to slip into a deep well of trauma. Tayiji feels her head swimming. Darji sits down his legs giving away. Armaan feels his stomach twist. Akash munches.

Adi finally swallows heavily and goes down on one knee. Ginni's eyes go wide.

Adi: Ginni Grewal, Will you (everyone holds theirs breath),........ Cook with me?

THUD!

Everyone collapsed.

Ziva01 thumbnail

I never thought Dhaba would be the catalyst for their wedding...I mean I've always felt that Ginni would sell every last penny she has before she sells her Papa's Dhaba.

Specially after Daarji going to Adi and schooling him about Ginni's sentiments, how he knew her father and she's almost like him, it felt that Putt is gonna drop the idea of snatching the Dhaba from her once and for all. I felt it would be "Family" - the only thing that Ginni adores equal or slightly more than her dhaba is her Brothers-sister and Mother. She would do anything to "save" them in any sense.

I didn't know it would be this because Simran didn't exist for me before this but yeah I always felt it would be her whole family who she'll marry Aditya for.

I thought they ll hv a partnership for dhaba leading to their marriage bcoz if it continues like that dhaba ll not last long🤔

In tday epi Ginni did say na if only they had that diary then dhaba would be full with clients.