Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Anybody else felt nauseated by lace, satin and fur today 🤔 such jaded sleepwears

didn't pay much attention, since there are more pressing issues🤔 but thankyou for highlighting it, this diversion was much needed , it's temporary though but we have something different to discuss and loathe for a while.

MeadowLakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

This is heartwarming but heart breaking too at the same time, beautiful scene and beautifully shot via Adi's pov:

https://twitter.com/xxgoldenroses/status/1555368538717753346?s=20&t=4NjJlRpPPg45A1ro7wC5cg

This was such a beautiful scene❤

MeadowLakes thumbnail

Ok I cringed to the moon when cheapdi said "You are my sugar rush"🤢 Girl needs to chill.

MeadowLakes thumbnail

Also, can Ginni stop looking so pretty and perfect all the time, so that I can stop crushing on her for like 1 minute. I seriously have a girl crush on her❤️

MeadowLakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I have a feeling that Simran is a major conwoman who tricks guys into marriage and then later leaves them stranded. She must have married Goldie because of the name 'Khushwant Da Dhaba' holds in Amritsar but then when she later realised he got no money she must have ditched him after making his lack of job sound like an issue when in reality it was just her.

I'm thinking the same actually.

MeadowLakes thumbnail

Everyone call TrashRan by their given respective name pls 😭

Everybody is calling her Sam 😭

So far we have bhagodi, cheapdi, daayan, scamster, trashran, chipkali. Any more to add to the list?🤣

Edited by BreezyMeadows - 2 years ago
MeadowLakes thumbnail

Slow claps to Chimmi 👏

"Tu raat Adi k kamre me gayi thi na, Sharma mat mai bahut modern hoon 😊 to TrashRan

Just coz she appears to be rich, and bribed her

"Chunni gira gira k hamare munde ko phasa Rahi hai" to Ginny.

She is just an opportunist and hypocrite 🤢

That is such a good catch. Taiji is double standards ki dukaan.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Adi watches that Chote Singh has prevented Daarji from eating sweets and tells him he will tell his dad that he's eating stuff which is not allowed to him, Daarji and Chote Singh ji are having this super cute confrontation and Adi witness this with a mixed feeling smile of both happiness and sadness, because he didn't have these beautiful little moments to enjoy with Daarji🥺 but at the same time it warms his heart, KW is an outstanding actor no doubt!!!! he emotes so well and particularly in the scenes in which he has to show his inner conflict and war he's fighting with himself.

No matter how much he denies the strength and love of family he knows deep down he's actually craving for it but when Ambar comes before him it boils his blood that how his own father has ridiculed the most sacred relations🥺 that triggers and somewhat shake his faith in relations, save for the relation he has with Daarji and most probably with Chote Singh and ofcourse it will take time but the relation he will have with Ginni.

A.

Just saw the scene clip on Twitter...what a heartwarming one🥺🥺🥺....Adi is smiling

He definitely craves for family love 🥺🥺🥺...he has lived alone since his early teenager time and that too with a very bad memory of his mom being unhappy, crying, sad and always insulted by the monster Amber🤬😡.

Hope they ll give us a wonderful bonding and Adi n Aakash in the process.

Nichuss thumbnail

i feel Adi n Chotte singh may patch up.... it seems starting trouble for Adi to talk with chotte singh

Akash s cute.... felt bad.... wen Amber shouted at him

Nichuss thumbnail

i noticed one more thing.... can b wrong....

supreet likes Adi as her own son it seems....

due to Amber karkhatoms... she too fallen low in Adi eyes i guess

he may get motherly lov in future may be😛