Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

And that is where I disliked her. She used to incite Adi's anger against Supreet. Her insecurity used to be so transparent. That's when I knew this woman is not ITV waali goodie goodie Chachi.๐Ÿ˜†

Her hyper way of talking and instigating Adi was enough proof of it. I give points to Surpreet for sticking out to her otherwise she would have made her life hell as well.

She's the type who just wants everyone to be unhappy coz she is unhappy.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

When i give 2nd thought about the precap....Adi said Ginni that give me one good reason why i will trust you...i think Ginni will say to Adi i have no intention, interest to be ur wife after sam truth will reveal i will leave singh house and give u divorce....i think then Adi will give a thought what she saying.

I think she'll khao kasam on her dhabba or something. Ginni isn't the kind to forsake relationships, no matter how unwanted they are. Her whole character is tabbar always stays together and now Adi's family is her new tabbar. So she probably won't initiate the divorce conversation ๐Ÿค“

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Her hyper way of talking and instigating Adi was enough proof of it. I give points to Surpreet for sticking out to her otherwise she would have made her life hell as well.

She's the type who just wants everyone to be unhappy coz she is unhappy.

Yes, yes, she seems pretty unsatisfied in her life. And she takes out that frustration on everyone else. Supreet is too smart for her.

RainOfDew thumbnail

What new person? Any new character entering?๐Ÿ˜†

No no.. i mean if baby is of smone else nd they shown him in future then๐Ÿ˜†

RainOfDew thumbnail

Yes, yes, she seems pretty unsatisfied in her life. And she takes out that frustration on everyone else. Supreet is too smart for her.

I think her frustration is coz her husband dont earn much as Amber nd decision maker is Amber despite him being younger๐Ÿ˜†

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I think she'll khao kasam on her dhabba or something. Ginni isn't the kind to forsake relationships, no matter how unwanted they are. Her whole character is tabbar always stays together and now Adi's family is her new tabbar. So she probably won't initiate the divorce conversation ๐Ÿค“

Bold: After marriage first thing she said grandpa that she don't get married willingly its just a bond to her nothing else. so Adi is not still considered her family. And Adi already said to her he don't want to spend any time with her in his room, in his life. So may be She will want to give up on this to free Adi.

Underline: u give me a funny idea. Ginni can say if i prove false then i will sell my dhaba to you. Adi will run like usain bolt to investigate about Sam ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I think her frustration is coz her husband dont earn much as Amber nd decision maker is Amber despite him being younger๐Ÿ˜†

more than that her husband not lattu over her like amber for surpret ๐Ÿ˜†