Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Scene kya hai yeh 🤔

Is Ginni there or chota Singh Shaab is with bhagodi 😡

Adi watches that Chote Singh has prevented Daarji from eating sweets and tells him he will tell his dad that he's eating stuff which is not allowed to him, Daarji and Chote Singh ji are having this super cute confrontation and Adi witness this with a mixed feeling smile of both happiness and sadness, because he didn't have these beautiful little moments to enjoy with Daarji🥺 but at the same time it warms his heart, KW is an outstanding actor no doubt!!!! he emotes so well and particularly in the scenes in which he has to show his inner conflict and war he's fighting with himself.

No matter how much he denies the strength and love of family he knows deep down he's actually craving for it but when Ambar comes before him it boils his blood that how his own father has ridiculed the most sacred relations🥺 that triggers and somewhat shake his faith in relations, save for the relation he has with Daarji and most probably with Chote Singh and ofcourse it will take time but the relation he will have with Ginni.

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Masoom toh muje ahi adi bhi lag raha hai, his honor is in danger🤣😲

A.

Adi is masoom only man se, jab k Ginny baby is tan aur man dono se 😆

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anybody else felt nauseated by lace, satin and fur today 🤔 such jaded sleepwears

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Aise girte rahe toh kamar toot jaani hai dono ki

Moreover it's too early for such intimate space invasion, Ginni baby ki masoomiyat ka khayal rakhna chahiye 😆

Jitni baar yeh log girte hai kamar tootegi toh nhi. Kamar dard zarurat rahega lifetime.

shruti46 thumbnail

Anybody else felt nauseated by lace, satin and fur today 🤔 such jaded sleepwears

She is Sam

She is vamp

Short clothes, loud makeup, chipka to ML is her traits😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1) by Veronica Eden

Word Count: 0

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

This is heartwarming but heart breaking too at the same time, beautiful scene and beautifully shot via Adi's pov:

https://twitter.com/xxgoldenroses/status/1555368538717753346?s=20&t=4NjJlRpPPg45A1ro7wC5cg

It was the only thing that made me happy in today's episode.

Rest of it was again all toxic but this was very heartwarming!

That damned smile. ☺️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

He is fighting a lost battle and in the process is destroying himself and his family.

Separations and Breakups are hard - I gather (I wouldn't know but I try), But once the haze is all out you have to pick yourself up and not let the grief succumb you.

I don't know how much time it has been since Simran left him but Goldie needs to snap out of it.

I hope her truth helps him realise things.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

I have a feeling that Simran is a major conwoman who tricks guys into marriage and then later leaves them stranded. She must have married Goldie because of the name 'Khushwant Da Dhaba' holds in Amritsar but then when she later realised he got no money she must have ditched him after making his lack of job sound like an issue when in reality it was just her.

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piya2025

Screenshot_20220805-033040_Samsung Internet.jpg

Now, again! What I wouldn't do to know what goes on adi's mind in moments like this. I understand him saving her dopatta from catching fire. What I don't understand is that why his gaze lingered upon her dopatta for more than just a moment. Why he didn't leave it instantly? He asks her to stop talking but when she talks, he just listens. He hardly ever stops her from talking.

I had thought the same here. In this picture he is just reminiscing something and I wonder if that's his mother and her memories. In the flashbacks it was clearly shown that he is so fond of his mother's dupatta. That scene where he was folding himself in his mother's old one was so heartbreaking to watch.

And in that first clash scene between these two, the duppata is the first thing he saw, and wiping his face with her dupatta, nd now this.

It just feels like, the dupatta means alot to him.

BTW I liked your analysis. ❤️