Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

I don't understand Supreet. She seems pro Ginni at the moment, and seems to believe her regarding what she said about Sam, that the baby isn't Aditya's. Supreet also seems to accept Ginni, without being too expressive about it, as she doesn't want to make her husband angry. But I am not fully convinced that Supreet is completely positive. She seems to have a purpose for marrying into the Singh house and keeping Ambar Raj Singh under her thumb. I wonder if she knows about the diary.

Supreet almost convinced Ambar not to throw Ginni out, for whatever reasons. The way she emotionally controls Ambar, she could have easily stopped him from throwing Adi out of the house when he was a kid, all those years ago.

Btw, paternity test can be done on a foetus as well. There is no need for the kid to be born to do the test. So Supreet's reasoning for letting Sam stay in SH is not really valid. This just means there will be more Ginni vs Sam for a long time, until the baby is born. And I am not interested in watching Ginni vs Sam when we didn't even get a proper GiTya.

I have same feelings about Supreet. She is good yes, but there seems to be more to her. A self confessed smart woman like her got so easily manipulated by Simran? She even got Ambar to accept Simran as his Bahu. Ambar seems to be literal putty in her hands. Yes, it does look like she craves for Adi's affection. But can there be something more we don't know.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

She absolutely is. Even when she met Ginni first time, she manhandled her and thought of her as a servant. Basically, she is slapping Ginni every Week now. She is truly vile. And the worst part is, at least we know Simmo is going to leave. But Taiji's vile presence is permanent.

Exactly.. i think when Ginni will help in saving Gurleen's marriage then she will hv change of heart. They are showing her abusing Ginni since she met her first time.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I hope you watched Ginni slapping Simmo.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes!! I cheered!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

When i give 2nd thought about the precap....Adi said Ginni that give me one good reason why i will trust you...i think Ginni will say to Adi i have no intention, interest to be ur wife after sam truth will reveal i will leave singh house and give u divorce....i think then Adi will give a thought what she saying.

Ginni should cross question why he trust Simran so much๐Ÿ˜† Come on any normal person do DNA test first to check if she's actually saying truth nd Adi just met her few times as he said when Simran came to Amritsar.. itna to Ginni se bhi mila hai fir Simran pe itna trust or Ginni pe nhi๐Ÿ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Exactly.. i think when Ginni will help in saving Gurleen's marriage then she will hv change of heart. They are showing her abusing Ginni since she met her first time.

It's a given, Ginni will save Gurleen's marriage. I am surprised at how calmly they all took the pregnancy reveal. Like what about their reputation in Amritsar. Nobody in India is that casual about unmarried pregnancy. Only Daarji seemed pretty tensed by the reveal.

RainOfDew thumbnail

It's a given, Ginni will save Gurleen's marriage. I am surprised at how calmly they all took the pregnancy reveal. Like what about their reputation in Amritsar. Nobody in India is that casual about unmarried pregnancy. Only Daarji seemed pretty tensed by the reveal.

I am surprised Shailja didnt made fuss abt it๐Ÿคฃ And even Amber.. what abt khandan ki reputition.. he used to taunt Adi abt leaving Masterchef show nd tarnishing reputition.. ab kya hua uska๐Ÿ˜†

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ginni should cross question why he trust Simran so much๐Ÿ˜† Come on any normal person do DNA test first to check if she's actually saying truth nd Adi just met her few times as he said when Simran came to Amritsar.. itna to Ginni se bhi mila hai fir Simran pe itna trust or Ginni pe nhi๐Ÿ˜†

Sam uske bache ki ma bannewali and that makes her sachai ka murath ๐Ÿ˜†

He is so scared of becoming his father ab tho usse kuch bhi dikhai nahi deraha hai upar se it is Ginny saying that thing ๐Ÿ˜”

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am surprised Shailja didnt made fuss abt it๐Ÿคฃ And even Amber.. what abt khandan ki reputition.. he used to taunt Adi abt leaving Masterchef show nd tarnishing reputition.. ab kya hua uska๐Ÿ˜†

Usko laga hoga akhir kaar vo mera hi beta nikla ๐Ÿ˜†and tai ji usse tho bas Ginny se Nafrat hain ๐Ÿ˜ก

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Sam uske bache ki ma bannewali and that makes her sachai ka murath ๐Ÿ˜†

He is so scared of becoming his father ab tho usse kuch bhi dikhai nahi deraha hai upar se it is Ginny saying that thing ๐Ÿ˜”

๐ŸคฃHow easily he accepted it too.. can it be that baby is Goldie's๐Ÿค” we dont know na how much time before she left Goldie?

Lol exactly its Ginni saying that thing.. koi aur (wid whom he hv good relation) bolta to shayad wo sochta bhi iss baare me.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Usko laga hoga akhir kaar vo mera hi beta nikla ๐Ÿ˜†and tai ji usse tho bas Ginny se Nafrat hain ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol i remember Shailja taunting Supreet abt how Akash came in world after 8 months of her marriage wid Amber๐Ÿ˜†