Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I used to enjoy her taunting Supreet πŸ˜† but she quickly grabbed a spot on top of my hit list when she first abused Ginni 😑

And that is where I disliked her. She used to incite Adi's anger against Supreet. Her insecurity used to be so transparent. That's when I knew this woman is not ITV waali goodie goodie Chachi.πŸ˜†

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, yes that's me. πŸ€—

Thanks Alankrutha, you guys can call me as Devi, just shorter to type.πŸ˜›

We are in this together. That's the fun of EDT.

Nice to meet you Devi πŸ€—

And you can call me krutha or Ala for the same reasonπŸ˜ƒ

You both are love ❀️

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Nice to meet you Devi πŸ€—

And you can call me krutha or Ala for the same reasonπŸ˜ƒ

You both are love ❀️

Awwie thanks, Krutha. Sam is the reason I am participating in this EDT, otherwise I would have stayed silent reader.πŸ˜† But this EDT is pretty fun.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

That is apt for her.

You want to slap her I wanted to kill her πŸ˜†but we can't 😭

I'm willing to go to jail if my crime is murdering the chudail and the dayan 🀣

RainOfDew thumbnail

In that aspect, I am proud to say, I smelled her deceit early on.πŸ˜†

Lol same when she used to taunt Supreet i understood she wont leave Ginni.. but i never expected physical abuse.. i thought she will be limited to verbal abuse.. she is hateful character now😑

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Awwie thanks, Krutha. Sam is the reason I am participating in this EDT, otherwise I would have stayed silent reader.πŸ˜† But this EDT is pretty fun.

Then double thanks to Sam, for being so positive and bringing you here πŸ‘πŸΌ yes it is

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Lol same when she used to taunt Supreet i understood she wont leave Ginni.. but i never expected physical abuse.. i thought she will be limited to verbal abuse.. she is hateful character now😑

She absolutely is. Even when she met Ginni first time, she manhandled her and thought of her as a servant. Basically, she is slapping Ginni every Week now. She is truly vile. And the worst part is, at least we know Simmo is going to leave. But Taiji's vile presence is permanent.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When i give 2nd thought about the precap....Adi said Ginni that give me one good reason why i will trust you...i think Ginni will say to Adi i have no intention, interest to be ur wife after sam truth will reveal i will leave singh house and give u divorce....i think then Adi will give a thought what she saying.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I'm willing to go to jail if my crime is murdering the chudail and the dayan 🀣

Don't you worry about Jail I will give you bail, case bhi free me ladungi 🀣

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

When i give 2nd thought about the precap....Adi said Ginni that give me one good reason why i will trust you...i think Ginni will say to Adi i have no intention, interest to be ur wife after sam truth will reveal i will leave singh house and give u divorce....i think then Adi will give a thought what she saying.

Aapke muh me ghee shakkar