Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

AGAINNNNNNNNN??!!

Is someone keeping a count? Aren't we beyond 9843673 already?

Delhi bahut door hain abhi tho hum theen pe hai πŸ˜†

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

If taiji is the chudail then yes that chudail only 😑

Taiji is the chudail since Simran took the dayan tag 😈

Ugh is there a way I can slap that chudail through the screen? I used to like her in the beginning but now I can barely tolerate her

devashree_h thumbnail

So Much happened today

- Supreet sends Ginni to give Prasad to everyone.

- Ginni follows Adi in Daarji's room. Adi is complaining to Daarji why Mrs. Ambar Raj Singh asked Ginni to do chonkewali rasam when he doesn't accept Ginni as his wife. Daarji is happy Ginni made the Prasad.πŸ˜† Ginni tries to call Aditya with her gestures, that was cute.

- Simmo on other hand is making Taiji work for her, asking her to get her medicines. This ruse is to get her to see the pregnancy reports. Taiji being empty headed as she is🀑, misses to see the reports. Then Simmo again makes some ruse and Taiji finally sees the reports.

- Ginni tries to tell truth to Aditya but Taiji calls him.

- He sees Simmo sitting and gets worried for her.

- Simmo the Vile, Manipulative Witch tells Adi that Taiji saw reports when she was behosh.

- Simmo runs to vomit and Taiji says this stuff happens in this condition. She tells everyone about pregnancy.

- Adi asks Taiji to not interfere in his private matter.πŸ˜†

- Ofcourse Ambar flips after hearing. He tells Adi that as long he has his name and he is part of the house, nothing is private. He says they are getting to know the truth in installments. πŸ˜† First her name, then her marriage and now pregnancy. Adi tries to argue but Ambar again raises his hand. Supreet stops him in time. Ginni for the first time gets a glimpse of fraught Father and Son relationship.

- Simmo comes and apologizes to everyone. She then proceeds to put the blame Ginni and Goldie. She says just like Ginni married Aditya by fraud, Goldie and her marriage was sham. 🀬

- Adi tells her why give justification. Simmo says because she has Ghar ka Waaris in the womb.😡

- Ambar then says there is no need for Ginni to be in the house. Taiji in an instance drags Ginni out. Even if feeble, Adi does try to stop Taiji.

- Daarji comes shouts at that mental woman.

- Adi apologizes to Daarji for not telling it to him before.

- Daarji sends Simmo to guest room and Ginni to her room.

- Taiji is some kind of comic villain now.πŸ˜† Total vile and airhead. Daarji once again asks her to shut up.

- Supreet says due to media they cannot let Ginni go and Simmo might report them to police. Basically, they cannot let both women go from the house.

- Ginni comes back and tells them child is not Adi's. Adi drags her to their room and shows her the mirror. He asks her how she can live with herself. Ginni still insists on telling him the truth. But Adi tells her he never liked her but respected her for who she. That she was an independent woman who looked after her family. But she is just lier and fraud for him now

Precap - Adi is holding a log on fire and Ginni removes it from his hand. He asks her to leave his hand but she tells him she won't. She finally gives him a reality check and asks him why he is letting Simmo make a fool out of him. Adi asks her to give one reason why he should trust her.

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Ugh is there a way I can slap that chudail through the screen? I used to like her in the beginning but now I can barely tolerate her

In that aspect, I am proud to say, I smelled her deceit early on.πŸ˜†

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Aww thanks for this πŸ€—

For thinking we bring some positivity around, its a very big compliment really.

Yes she is devashree

Yes, yes that's me. πŸ€—

Thanks Alankrutha, you guys can call me as Devi, just shorter to type.πŸ˜›

We are in this together. That's the fun of EDT.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

In that aspect, I am proud to say, I smelled her deceit early on.πŸ˜†

I used to enjoy her taunting Supreet πŸ˜† but she quickly grabbed a spot on top of my hit list when she first abused Ginni 😑

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Haven't watched since she sat in the Mandap lmao...has the 8474 slaps finished or they're ongoing?

Same for me!! I just haven't been able to watch! I just read updates here and watch clips on Instagram. I'm not brave!!

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Same for me!! I just haven't been able to watch! I just read updates here and watch clips on Instagram. I'm not brave!!

I hope you watched Ginni slapping Simmo.πŸ˜†

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

That is apt for her.

You want to slap her I wanted to kill her πŸ˜†but we can't 😭

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

For doing what he's best at, actually nothing or perhaps to give adi triple respect for exposing samπŸ˜†

A.