Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Ginni should say i don't like u either πŸ˜† so we are equal 🀣

Inner ginni

Aditya Ji aap bhi mujhe acche nahi lagte, monster aur sadu lagte ho, woh toh mai yeh ghalti karke phas gayi si warna aapko Aisa zarur bolti

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

You both do yaar, whenever I feel low about this serial I read your views it gives me hope for this show and I can watch the next episode πŸ˜ƒand you both are calm too like kuch bhi ho jaye you think about the bigger picture ❀️

Thanks again ❀️

It's my motive to enjoy whatever i watch and concentrate on the positives. If I don't have anything good to say I keep silence.

I see you have come when I was avoiding the before marriage week. Nice to meet you πŸ€—

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Adi - I don't like you Ginni

No worries Adi you will love her one day πŸ˜ƒ

(Inspired by SPs dialogue writer)

Before that he should apologize to Ginny and should regret every word he said, the things he said were too much

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Thanks again ❀️

It's my motive to enjoy whatever i watch and concentrate on the positives. If I don't have anything good to say I keep silence.

I see you have come when I was avoiding the before marriage week. Nice to meet you πŸ€—

It's my pleasure 😊

That I should learn aaj mera BP kuch jyada hi badgayi kal tak I wanted Sam out of singh mansion aaj I want Ginny out of that house πŸ˜†

Yes, I had exams before that, even then whenever I took a break from studies I used to come here so that is how I used to read your posts even before I actively participatedπŸ˜ƒ nice to meet you too πŸ€—

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Before that he should apologize to Ginny and should regret every word he said, the things he said were too much

He was too harsh, even though he didn't raise voice, but his words were cutting.

I don't think he will apologize given his record but will try in other ways to keep her.

I hope she goes to her dhaba after this SP fiasco, her absence will make him think about her and his behaviour.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Inner ginni

Aditya Ji aap bhi mujhe acche nahi lagte, monster aur sadu lagte ho, woh toh mai yeh ghalti karke phas gayi si warna aapko Aisa zarur bolti

Ginni should sing shaadi karke phas gaya yaar πŸ˜†

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

He was too harsh, even though he didn't raise voice, but his words were cutting.

I don't think he will apologize given his record but will try in other ways to keep her.

I hope she goes to her dhaba after this SP fiasco, her absence will make him think about her and his behaviour.

Exactly

I was expecting him falling on his knees before he falls for her πŸ˜†

Yes I really want that to happen, with her line in the kitchen about being recognized as someone's wife Or something, I have hopes that she will leave .

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Quick question : Should I start watching again? Are we ANYWHERE near to getting scamster Ben out of the Mansion? 🀑

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Exactly

I was expecting him falling on his knees before he falls for her πŸ˜†

Yes I really want that to happen, with her line in the kitchen about being recognized as someone's wife Or something, I have hopes that she will leave .

@ b - everyone was manifesting this, we were hoping he will fall for her and wil have inner conflict and angst but this track

But I still hope that he falls first, and be πŸ’― more caring towards her than the care he is showing for SP.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ginni to Adi

kabhi tu chhalia lagta hai, kabhi diwana lagta hai

kabhi anaadee lagta hai, kabhi awara lagta hai

kabhee tu leader lagata hai, kabhi tu loafer lagta hai

kabhee tu hero lagata hai, kabhi tu joker lagta hai

🀣