Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I think it's for the party, probably he wants his Dayan to be exposed in style!!! But again I am expecting too much.

And so Armaan is now Adi's personal secretary also.

A.

You Sig is my reaction to your comment. I hope adi has that much brain left in his head.
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Read IF article looks like he will start doubting Sam and play along to find the truth.

hope it happen this week and sam kicked out then it will be taiji turn to get lost from singh mansion πŸ˜†

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fast paced episode...

SP very cleverly makes Chimmi read the pregnency report

Chimmi ko 2 minute nahi Lage panchayat bithane me 😑

Amber shouting on Adi (poor Ginni was feeling so awkward Lil does she knows inke Ghar Roz ki routine hai πŸ˜ƒ)

SP doing what she is best at- emotional manipulating everyone, Is Ghar ka vaaris hai, hamari closeness ki nishani ( especial award to her dialogue writer poore nibbiyon Wale dialogues hain) she doesn't let Ginni speak and innocently says that vaaris ki ma ko haq Milne k liye Ginni should be out of the house.

Amber shouts at surpreet to throw Ginni out- Chimmi who was silent listening to this jumps and runs to throw Ginni out ( at this point am losing it 😑) she pushes her out but Darji comes to the rescue.

Ginni tells evryone the baby truth, adi takes her to the room.

Surpreet says Media knows Adi Ginni marriage they even have photos so we can't throw her out or else it will be bad for reputation and business and there is a reception plan.

Adi doesn't believe Ginni inspite of her trying to explain, he says he didn't like her but respected the fact that she wa an independent, sole earner of the family. Ginni breaks down crying.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Fast paced episode...

SP very cleverly makes Chimmi read the pregnency report

Chimmi ko 2 minute nahi Lage panchayat bithane me 😑

Amber shouting on Adi (poor Ginni was feeling so awkward Lil does she knows inke Ghar Roz ki routine hai πŸ˜ƒ)

SP doing what she is best at- emotional manipulating everyone, Is Ghar ka vaaris hai, hamari closeness ki nishani ( especial award to her dialogue writer poore nibbiyon Wale dialogues hain) she doesn't let Ginni speak and innocently says that vaaris ki ma ko haq Milne k liye Ginni should be out of the house.

Amber shouts at surpreet to throw Ginni out- Chimmi who was silent listening to this jumps and runs to throw Ginni out ( at this point am losing it 😑) she pushes her out but Darji comes to the rescue.

Ginni tells evryone the baby truth, adi takes her to the room.

Surpreet says Media knows Adi Ginni marriage they even have photos so we can't throw her out or else it will be bad for reputation and business and there is a reception plan.

Adi doesn't believe Ginni inspite of her trying to explain, he says he didn't like her but respected the fact that she wa an independent, sole earner of the family. Ginni breaks down crying.

You are here πŸ€—some positivity chahiye thi, I was waiting for you and Devashree. ( hope I got the name right) 😊

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

You are here πŸ€—some positivity chahiye thi, I was waiting for you and Devashree. ( hope I got the name right) 😊

Aww thanks for this πŸ€—

For thinking we bring some positivity around, its a very big compliment really.

Yes she is devashree

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Surpreet is really shatir. It's difficult to decipher wether she believes Ginni or SP but she is so on point about media and reputation.

Thank lord for small mercies atleast they won't fake SP as DIL infront of media.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Adi - I don't like you Ginni

No worries Adi you will love her one day πŸ˜ƒ

(Inspired by SPs dialogue writer)

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Adi putt ne khaya hai karela and neem ki goliyan

Isiliye sun nahi pata woh Ginni diya gallan meethiyan

Tanz aur taane kas rahe ho din raat

Phir roge yaad karke apni hi baat

( A new born shayar πŸ˜ƒ)

Edited by Isamreen - 2 years ago
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi - I don't like you Ginni

No worries Adi you will love her one day πŸ˜ƒ

(Inspired by SPs dialogue writer)

Ginni should say i don't like u either πŸ˜† so we are equal 🀣

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aww thanks for this πŸ€—

For thinking we bring some positivity around, its a very big compliment really.

Yes she is devashree

You both do yaar, whenever I feel low about this serial I read your views it gives me hope for this show and I can watch the next episode πŸ˜ƒand you both are calm too like kuch bhi ho jaye you think about the bigger picture ❀️