Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I am irritated with both right now.

Adi needs a reboot. Uska dimaag Armaan ke saath vacation mein hain.

And Ginni needs her spine back. Why is she letting them walk over her? Just because Sam is pregnant and that was Adi's intention doesn't change the fact that Adi was going to marry a married woman who is her SIL. There is no reason to be so soft towards him. Stick to the issue. In fact, she should try her best to make her brother understand, seek counselling and get them divorced.

I wish fir a scenarios like this. She makes a deal with Sam that Sam as Simranpreet herself will convince Goldie to get divorced, cuz he will listen to her. And then in return Ginni will divorce Adi too. Sam agrees and divorce of S-G happens. Ginni too signs the papers and leaves. But Adi the tragedy refuses to sign and creates drama.

Yes he does

I think her guilt is making her do things, she thinks she wronged Aditya by marrying him so now she is on a mission to make amendments and also she is basically good and after knowing how Sam is taking advantage of Aditya's vulnerability she wants to save him, but she should realize she is not needed there, I really hope in that precap scene she makes a deal with him for leaving that house or something like that, her dialogue that she doesn't want to be recognised as someone's wife (something on those lines) giving me hope she will leave that house.

Yes only Sam can give him that reality check, she should say she never loved him and will never share her life with him then only he will see the reality

Yes this scenario is good, Ginny should leave that house bas

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I think sam wants get ready for the reception so adi babu wants Amrman to bring the best designer clothes for her ( read it on twitter) ❀️

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is so laughable & corny & idiot & stupid. 🀨
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monsi08

No yaar .. I like romance only .. πŸ˜›

I'll PM you

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

I think it's for the party, probably he wants his Dayan to be exposed in style!!! But again I am expecting too much.

And so Armaan is now Adi's personal secretary also.

A.

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: piya2025

Read IF article looks like he will start doubting Sam and play along to find the truth.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

This show started sooooo good mainly bcz they kept both the leads especially the FL's character intactπŸ‘πŸΌ

The chest (i mean FirstπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›) Aid scene was soo πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

@ B- I think you didn't follow the show completely. It got worse both in terms of series and fan wars

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Sacrificial devi οΏΌ

BTW can you suggest some good stories on mehendi show

I'll have to do some research and I wi PM you