Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Same here, the makers have made an ugly mess of things.

Oh yes, I needed a distraction from AG so I made this and more stuff I posted in CG.

A.

let me check ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Did Ginni said it in front of family abt child not being Adi's? If yes then i think Supreet might help Ginni to bring proof to prove it.

Why is he holding fire๐Ÿค“

Both need a bit of burning and ALOT of calming down i guess ๐Ÿคฃ

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Joothi & fraud? But these are adi's characteristics, no? He should be happy biwi aur ex GF - pretentious mother of his child NOT both poses the same characteristics. Why is he mad? ๐Ÿ™„

& can the writers just stop these slaps already. People can be evil, yes but how come that woman just slapping her, bad mouthing her w/o any notice whenever she wants? She is doing is since the 1st time she met ginni. Like it's a hobby that she likes. Also, how come no one stop her & says anything about it?

Ginni needs to stop her, that's when it will stop

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Ginni being nice to Supreet and teaming up with her won't settle well with Adi in the long run. Unless the makers show Supreet to be a positive character and Ginni becomes the bridge that brings Adi and Supreet close

I was just about to mention the same๐Ÿ™Œ

Supreet and Ginni teaming up will widen the gap between Aditya and Ginni more.

Unless Ginni has hidden motive of getting into Adi good books for whatever her role was in the destruction of his mother's married life.

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I don't understand Supreet. She seems pro Ginni at the moment, and seems to believe her regarding what she said about Sam, that the baby isn't Aditya's. Supreet also seems to accept Ginni, without being too expressive about it, as she doesn't want to make her husband angry. But I am not fully convinced that Supreet is completely positive. She seems to have a purpose for marrying into the Singh house and keeping Ambar Raj Singh under her thumb. I wonder if she knows about the diary.

Supreet almost convinced Ambar not to throw Ginni out, for whatever reasons. The way she emotionally controls Ambar, she could have easily stopped him from throwing Adi out of the house when he was a kid, all those years ago.

Btw, paternity test can be done on a foetus as well. There is no need for the kid to be born to do the test. So Supreet's reasoning for letting Sam stay in SH is not really valid. This just means there will be more Ginni vs Sam for a long time, until the baby is born. And I am not interested in watching Ginni vs Sam when we didn't even get a proper GiTya.

That's where they want to milk the trp's from... the 'other' woman plotting and planning against the leads and the ML being deaf dumb and blind to common sense ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™€๏ธ

Aditya giving importance to the other woman and the poor FL lead suffering and crying ๐Ÿ˜ต

Ginni needs to go back to work...and not sit there crying "my family my family' ๐Ÿค”Like Preeta in KKB ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿคฃ

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Yeah thatโ€ฆ uska hero is the best among all Turkish heroes โ€ฆ but I saw 2 more .. canโ€™t remember their names now ๐Ÿ˜†

Have you watched Hear Me it's only 6/7 episodes old... quite a different story...

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sofna

Have you watched Hear Me it's only 6/7 episodes old... quite a different story...

Nope .. Turkish? On Which OTT itโ€™s available ?

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am irritated with both right now.

Adi needs a reboot. Uska dimaag Armaan ke saath vacation mein hain.

And Ginni needs her spine back. Why is she letting them walk over her? Just because Sam is pregnant and that was Adi's intention doesn't change the fact that Adi was going to marry a married woman who is her SIL. There is no reason to be so soft towards him. Stick to the issue. In fact, she should try her best to make her brother understand, seek counselling and get them divorced.

I wish fir a scenarios like this. She makes a deal with Sam that Sam as Simranpreet herself will convince Goldie to get divorced, cuz he will listen to her. And then in return Ginni will divorce Adi too. Sam agrees and divorce of S-G happens. Ginni too signs the papers and leaves. But Adi the tragedy refuses to sign and creates drama.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

You are so real for this. ๐Ÿ˜† Like pata hain it's a fiction but hum to non-fiction log hain. I wanna drag thai tai so bad out of singh mansion.

Then you are actually good yaar I was actually thinking of 100 ways to kill Taiji ๐Ÿ˜†she pisses me off like no other she is such a cunning, manipulative, hypocrite and what not aurat ๐Ÿ˜ก

Yes it is just a fiction but sometimes we can't help it ๐Ÿ˜†