Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Khash Pehle lagate jhaadu🤣but I think Goldie ka Pyaar bahi bhi jaag saktha hain, kya pata do Chaar peene ka Baad usse apna dil ka tukde ko dekh ne ka mann kare vo chupke se aa sakta hain Singh mansion aur aditya dekh ke phirse Ginny ko blame kar sakta hain 😃🤣ye sam bhi badi lucky do do deewane uske ❤️

in bold:🤣

Ginni ka toh kaam hi yehi hai, thappar aur daant khana bas, Taiji physically abuse krti and when she's alone with Adi he's doing dayan ka jhaap and calling Ginni a fraud🤔

kya love story hai🤪

A.

Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

in bold:🤣

Ginni ka toh kaam hi yehi hai, thappar aur daant khana bas, Taiji physically abuse krti and when she's alone with Adi he's doing dayan ka jhaap and calling Ginni a fraud🤔

kya love story hai🤪

A.

And of course Aditya asking her how is she living with herself, vo apne aap se nazre kaise mila rahi hain

Mera BP Phir se bad rahi hai 🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

And of course Aditya asking her how is she living with herself, vo apne aap se nazre kaise mila rahi hain

🤣🤣

take some rest😆

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

in bold: yes, the Dayan is going to stay longer than we are expecting to wreak more havoc with our poor mortal and exhausting nerves, yes Adi is with Dayan all the time and when she was not there he was hugging his sisters , pathetic makers. Let's give Adi and Dayan a couple name since Adi has more SS with her than Ginni, AdYan-Adi and Dayan.

A.

🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

sid_ridz thumbnail

How will Adi let Goldie take his Dayan away from him? And you are talking as he will let Goldie come near or around Dayan or Singh Cardboard Mansion.

A.

🤣🤣

you are really angry with singh family 😆

sid_ridz thumbnail

@ PerfectStart By the way i am really love your KW and Niyati gif

its not because Adi and Ginni story of the show rather what you capture in gif KW and Niyati fun interaction thats what drawn me to this show. i mean i know KW always fun but his rapo with niyati after they become comfortable is treat to watch ❤️

Edited by sid_ridz - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

🤣🤣

you are really angry with singh family 😆

Aren't you? Baday se chotay sab nalaaiq hain like Ambar said🤣

Ginni is the new edition, by marrying Adi via swap she has proved that she deserves the Singh surname too😆😆

A.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are so real for this. 😆 Like pata hain it's a fiction but hum to non-fiction log hain. I wanna drag thai tai so bad out of singh mansion.
sid_ridz thumbnail

Aren't you? Baday se chotay sab nalaaiq hain like Ambar said🤣

Ginni is the new edition, by marrying Adi via swap she has proved that she deserves the Singh surname too😆😆

A.

right now just parcel taiji somewhere else i can tolerate rest of them for the time being 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

@ PerfectStart By the way i am really love your KW and Niyati gif

Thankyou so much❤️

❤️

its not because Adi and Ginni story of the show rather what you capture in gif KW and Niyati fun interaction thats what drawn me to this show. i mean i know KW always fun but his rapo with niyati after they become comfortable is treat to watch ❤️

Same here, the makers have made an ugly mess of things.

Oh yes, I needed a distraction from AG so I made this and more stuff I posted in CG.

A.