Alankrutha113 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aaj ka episode mera BP itna bada diya hain ki, I have no words 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tournesol

I don't understand Supreet. She seems pro Ginni at the moment, and seems to believe her regarding what she said about Sam, that the baby isn't Aditya's. Supreet also seems to accept Ginni, without being too expressive about it, as she doesn't want to make her husband angry. But I am not fully convinced that Supreet is completely positive. She seems to have a purpose for marrying into the Singh house and keeping Ambar Raj Singh under her thumb. I wonder if she knows about the diary.

Supreet almost convinced Ambar not to throw Ginni out, for whatever reasons. The way she emotionally controls Ambar, she could have easily stopped him from throwing Adi out of the house when he was a kid, all those years ago.

Btw, paternity test can be done on a foetus as well. There is no need for the kid to be born to do the test. So Supreet's reasoning for letting Sam stay in SH is not really valid. This just means there will be more Ginni vs Sam for a long time, until the baby is born. And I am not interested in watching Ginni vs Sam when we didn't even get a proper GiTya.

in bold: yes, the Dayan is going to stay longer than we are expecting to wreak more havoc with our poor mortal and exhausting nerves, yes Adi is with Dayan all the time and when she was not there he was hugging his sisters , pathetic makers. Let's give Adi and Dayan a couple name since Adi has more SS with her than Ginni, AdYan-Adi and Dayan.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Aaj ka episode mera BP itna bada diya hain ki, I have no words 😆

Awww poor you🤔🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alankrutha113

Can Ginny leave that mad house already

in our dreams🤔

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Sachi main Aditya ko kuch phek ke marne ka mann kar raha hai ❤️

Alankrutha113 thumbnail

Isiliye day dreaming ka emji daali na (hope I used the correct emoji) 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Ginni being nice to Supreet and teaming up with her won't settle well with Adi in the long run. Unless the makers show Supreet to be a positive character and Ginni becomes the bridge that brings Adi and Supreet close

Maybe Supreet is planning to use Ginni to manipulate Adi into believing that she's not as bad as he thinks and by gaining that trust she will achieve her ambitions whatever they are. What if she already knows the deep connection between khushwant grewaal and daarji, she will bring Aditya and Ginni closer and then pretends that she has accepted Ginni as her daughter in law and later like you said Ginni will be the bridge that will bring Adi and Supreet closer.

Whatever Supreet has in mind she needs Adi for that, maybe she was waiting for the right time all these years.

A.