Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

Surpret will help Ginni from todays epi its clear....they are creating 2 group one with taiji and sam other will be Supret and Ginni

Ginni being nice to Supreet and teaming up with her won't settle well with Adi in the long run. Unless the makers show Supreet to be a positive character and Ginni becomes the bridge that brings Adi and Supreet close

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yes that's true and no wonder the makers will show a match between the two teams, and Taiji and Dayan will win, because Taiji is a very good hitter😡 I hope Supreet and Ginni sends her to pavilion on duck before she can perform any hitting😆

A.

Adi will be Umpire 😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yupp, I find Supreet far more intriguing than any character of this show right now, and what's there to explore in taiji? except for her capabilities of hitting poor girls and taunting them.

A.

I am hoping her trashing from cheema Aunty.

If possible a slap as well from her own husband

RainOfDew thumbnail

Surpret will help Ginni from todays epi its clear....they are creating 2 group one with taiji and sam other will be Supret and Ginni

I want this to happen fast😆 Cant stand Simran anymore in Singh's house.. better her truth come out soon nd she is thrown out.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adi will be Umpire 😆

Than the match is lost for supreet and ginni already, Adi is also torn apart because which of these two women he hates more supreet or ginni.

A.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I want this to happen fast😆 Cant stand Simran anymore in Singh's house.. better her truth come out soon nd she is thrown out.

Is there any trp below 0.1 ??

I hope they get this Thursday

So, by Saturday we can see Sam flying off to Canada one way ticket and Gitya playing hide and seek in singh mansion

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

I don't understand Supreet. She seems pro Ginni at the moment, and seems to believe her regarding what she said about Sam, that the baby isn't Aditya's. Supreet also seems to accept Ginni, without being too expressive about it, as she doesn't want to make her husband angry. But I am not fully convinced that Supreet is completely positive. She seems to have a purpose for marrying into the Singh house and keeping Ambar Raj Singh under her thumb. I wonder if she knows about the diary.

Supreet almost convinced Ambar not to throw Ginni out, for whatever reasons. The way she emotionally controls Ambar, she could have easily stopped him from throwing Adi out of the house when he was a kid, all those years ago.

Btw, paternity test can be done on a foetus as well. There is no need for the kid to be born to do the test. So Supreet's reasoning for letting Sam stay in SH is not really valid. This just means there will be more Ginni vs Sam for a long time, until the baby is born. And I am not interested in watching Ginni vs Sam when we didn't even get a proper GiTya.

Edited by tournesol - 2 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah that… uska hero is the best among all Turkish heroes … but I saw 2 more .. can’t remember their names now 😆

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Today’s episode is good … good conversations among people including Gitya … and precap looks promising too smiley20

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

I don't understand Supreet. She seems pro Ginni at the moment, and seems to believe her regarding what she said about Sam, that the baby isn't Aditya's. Supreet also seems to accept Ginni, without being too expressive about it, as she doesn't want to make her husband angry. But I am not fully convinced that Supreet is completely positive. She seems to have a purpose for marrying into the Singh house and keeping Ambar Raj Singh under her thumb. I wonder if she knows about the diary.

Supreet almost convinced Ambar not to throw Ginni out, for whatever reasons. The way she emotionally controls Ambar, she could have easily stopped him from throwing Adi out of the house when he was a kid, all those years ago.

Btw, paternity test can be done on a foetus as well. There is no need for the kid to be born to do the test. So Supreet's reasoning for letting Sam stay in SH is not really valid. This just means there will be more Ginni vs Sam for a long time, until the baby is born. And I am not interested in watching Ginni vs Sam when we didn't even get a proper GiTya.

Surpreet is another twist writer kept for us.

Keep watching and analysing. A guessing game

Duration of sam track will depend on trp behenji

Otherwise u can expect it closed abruptly