Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

You are right, he gets diverted a lot. Something else takes away his focus. First from Dhabha to Ginni's beliefs. And now about the baby.

But I do slightly differ about his concern for Ginni. It has just been a day after marriage. He is yet to process everything that has happened. He could have thrown her out on the Wedding day itself. But he did not. He is letting her use his room where all his mother's belonging are. Despite telling her he doesn't want her in the kitchen, he let's her help him. He is slowly getting there. But his stubbornness is getting in between.

As for Simmo, it's his way of standing up for baby's mother. In his mind, he cannot suddenly abandon her since Ginni swapped her place as Bride.

Spiritedly argued , but I have to disagree because allowing her to stay, not asking her to go or to process what happened, does it mean that he keeps allowing other members of the family to insult her?? especially taiji to slap her and humiliate her all the time, he can atleast stop the violence, that horrid woman was literally dragging her out of the house and he stood there and did nothing, means he was okay with it and doesn't care, he has told her a number of times already by what I have read that he doesn't want her around, so letting her use the room, bathroom or kitchen doesn't change anything, he doesn't shout at her but have left it to taiji to do whatever she likes with her.

Although, I don't and will never approve of Ginni's move of bride swap, but I think she's proved herself far braver than Adi ever was, she did the biggest mistake of her life but she's facing all the hurdles and humiliation with grace and still struggling to convince everyone that Dayan is deceiving them, she has always fought alone taking all the difficulties and allowing the world to punish her for the stupid and miserable things her family did and saved them, so here she also stands alone, she knows it's extremely difficult to convince Adi that she's telling the truth but she believes that it is possible and that requires courage which she has and Adi is doing nothing except for running around the Dayan and protecting her blindly, he's the biggest deceiver, he's not even doing this for the baby he just wants to show his family that he is not his father, that was his inner conflict and that is tearing him apart and making him blind to all the reasons and logic, he doesn't want dayan to go through what his own mother went through because of his father, Adi hasn't grown up, he's still living in the past and that is ruining him.

I am so tired of all this daily humiliation of FL, that hoping Adi will ever realize Ginni's pain and struggle also seems like a joke to me.

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Spiritedly argued , but I have to disagree because allowing her to stay, not asking her to go or to process what happened, does it mean that he keeps allowing other members of the family to insult her?? especially taiji to slap her and humiliate her all the time, he can atleast stop the violence, that horrid woman was literally dragging her out of the house and he stood there and did nothing, means he was okay with it and doesn't care, he has told her a number of times already by what I have read that he doesn't want her around, so letting her use the room, bathroom or kitchen doesn't change anything, he doesn't shout at her but have left it to taiji to do whatever she likes with her.

Although, I don't and will never approve of Ginni's move of bride swap, but I think she's proved herself far braver than Adi ever was, she did the biggest mistake of her life but she's facing all the hurdles and humiliation with grace and still struggling to convince everyone that Dayan is deceiving them, she has always fought alone taking all the difficulties and allowing the world to punish her for the stupid and miserable things her family did and saved them, so here she also stands alone, she knows it's extremely difficult to convince Adi that she's telling the truth but she believes that it is possible and that requires courage which she has and Adi is doing nothing except for running around the Dayan and protecting her blindly, he's the biggest deceiver, he's not even doing this for the baby he just wants to show his family that he is not his father, that was his inner conflict and that is tearing him apart and making him blind to all the reasons and logic, he doesn't want dayan to go through what his own mother went through because of his father, Adi hasn't grown up, he's still living in the past and that is ruining him.

I am so tired of all this daily humiliation of FL, that hoping Adi will ever realize Ginni's pain and struggle also seems like a joke to me.

A.

I understand your frustration and what u said Adi stuck in his past also true. Of course Ginni is more mature and braver than Adi always and will be.

And that Taiji abuse ginni boiled my blood but about how Adi behave with Ginni after marriage i am agree @devashree_h. I mean its the first morning after their marriage still not even 24h passed we can't expect suddenly Adi start protecting Ginni just because she married him without his consent. I know all of us pissed of to see Ginni humiliation but give them little bit time. Even in todays epi when taiji pushed Ginni Adi kind of try to protest like cat say meaw in a voice no one hear 😡 of course which is not enough 😡.

what i am try to say already they show Adi try to handle Ginni calmly from his part i mean no violence but still they need sometime to stop violence from others because ITV writers thinks abuse is the only way to create dramatic effect 🥱 we want sam to kick out as soon as possible imagine sam is not there and taiji also become polite to ginni then writers will heart attack thinking how will create drama in the show 😲😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid_ridz

I understand your frustration and what u said Adi stuck in his past also true. Of course Ginni is more mature and braver than Adi always and will be.

And that Taiji abuse ginni boiled my blood but about how Adi behave with Ginni after marriage i am agree @devashree_h. I mean its the first morning after their marriage still not even 24h passed we can't expect suddenly Adi start protecting Ginni just because she married him without his consent. I know all of us pissed of to see Ginni humiliation but give them little bit time. Even in todays epi when taiji pushed Ginni Adi kind of try to protest like cat say meaw in a voice no one hear 😡 of course which is not enough 😡.

what i am try to say already they show Adi try to handle Ginni calmly from his part i mean no violence but still they need sometime to stop violence from others because ITV writers thinks abuse is the only way to create dramatic effect 🥱 we want sam to kick out as soon as possible imagine sam is not there and taiji also become polite to ginni then writers will heart attack thinking how will create drama in the show 😲😆

First morning of the marriage if that's what you both say, but with the very start of this first morning of the marriage Ginni's been subjected to insults and violence, which was expected, Who is saying that Adi should understand Ginni, ofcourse not he will never and he's justified in his anger but first morning or second or third, the things are not going to change instead they will get only worse and particularly for Ginni, that's why I said that Ginni is far braver than adi ever was, not from the morning but from the very night of their wedding day she was resolved to apologize to Dayan and ready to face everything and the consequences of her mistake, so the least should Adi do in the first morning of their unwanted marriage is to stop Taiji from insulting and slapping Ginni but he didn't.

in bold: no it was impossible for him to leave Dayan's side, what a chipku Adi has become🤔

The first morning, well this was a very long morning and day and night, soooooooo much happened😆

A.

sid_ridz thumbnail

First morning of the marriage if that's what you both say, but with the very start of this first morning of the marriage Ginni's been subjected to insults and violence, which was expected, Who is saying that Adi should understand Ginni, ofcourse not he will never and he's justified in his anger but first morning or second or third, the things are not going to change instead they will get only worse and particularly for Ginni, that's why I said that Ginni is far braver than adi ever was, not from the morning but from the very night of their wedding day she was resolved to apologize to Dayan and ready to face everything and the consequences of her mistake, so the least should Adi do in the first morning of their unwanted marriage is to stop Taiji from insulting and slapping Ginni but he didn't.

in bold: no it was impossible for him to leave Dayan's side, what a chipku Adi has become🤔

The first morning, well this was a very long morning and day and night, soooooooo much happened😆

A.

I agree with but what i am trying to say Adi stand up in Ginni's support/protection will take time.

i don't know why but sometimes i think they show this taiji extreme abusive to ginni may some future dramatic scenes like one day Ginni will stop her slapping hand and will say enough is enough. or may be Adi will stand up for Ginni and will say enough taiji she is my wife u can't abuse her like that and Taiji will get heart attack from shock 😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

I agree with but what i am trying to say Adi stand up in Ginni's support/protection will take time.

I am not asking for protection I think you still don't understand me, I just want him to stop Taiji, so I don't agree again with time taking😆

i don't know why but sometimes i think they show this taiji extreme abusive to ginni may some future dramatic scenes like one day Ginni will stop her slapping hand and will say enough is enough. or may be Adi will stand up for Ginni and will say enough taiji she is my wife u can't abuse her like that and Taiji will get heart attack from shock 😆

Word Count: 1

sid_ridz thumbnail

I get it. But Adi will only stop Taiji when he will thinks Ginni related to him right now he is not accepting the situation that she is connected to him thats why she is in the singh house. thats what i think.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Or say rather, she will help her to achieve her own ambitions, there's a connection between the Singhs and the Grewals, Supreet knows something, Adi's mother's accident is also a link in the chain I think and in the end of all this the Dhaba will end up in Singh family's hand and it's on Ginni's name and she too is a Singh now.

These are all pieces of one puzzle.

A.

Same feeling

Surpreet was the one who sneaked into the room and saw the portrait of daarji and kushwant.

So she's connecting the dots

From day one i knew there was something good about her and i even made a post on that. Can't recall which thread🤣🤣🤣

I noticed she never replied to Aditya despite his taunts. There was affection in her eyes for him.

Let's see. She can be manipulative.

Writer hasn't explored her yet as fully as Taiji 🤣🤣🤣

sid_ridz thumbnail

Surpret will help Ginni from todays epi its clear....they are creating 2 group one with taiji and sam other will be Supret and Ginni

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Same feeling

Surpreet was the one who sneaked into the room and saw the portrait of daarji and kushwant.

So she's connecting the dots

From day one i knew there was something good about her and i even made a post on that. Can't recall which thread🤣🤣🤣

I noticed she never replied to Aditya despite his taunts. There was affection in her eyes for him.

Let's see. She can be manipulative.

Writer hasn't explored her yet as fully as Taiji 🤣🤣🤣

Yupp, I find Supreet far more intriguing than any character of this show right now, and what's there to explore in taiji? except for her capabilities of hitting poor girls and taunting them.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Surpret will help Ginni from todays epi its clear....they are creating 2 group one with taiji and sam other will be Supret and Ginni

Yes that's true and no wonder the makers will show a match between the two teams, and Taiji and Dayan will win, because Taiji is a very good hitter😡 I hope Supreet and Ginni sends her to pavilion on duck before she can perform any hitting😆

A.