Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Did Ginni said it in front of family abt child not being Adi's? If yes then i think Supreet might help Ginni to bring proof to prove it.

Why is he holding fire🤓

Yes she did and then Adi took her to his room.

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Also, who was that shady person with black gloves in the store room in today's episode?

Most importantly, why does everyone need Ginni's father's diary of recipies to be successful, when all kinds of recipes are now available in Google?

Most sensible question h ye toh 🤣😂

Kitne saare recipes h YouTube pe...koi magic potion thodi na h ki sirf diary mein hi milega🤣🤣

Himanshi151 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did you guys watch the BtS ....I can't watch taiji slapping Ginni again....why isn't anyone stopping her? Question Ginni and ask her to get out of the room it's fine with us viewers but what is with that uncivilized creature just slapping someone. Unbearable!!

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Joothi & fraud? But these are adi's characteristics, no? He should be happy biwi aur ex GF - pretentious mother of his child NOT both poses the same characteristics. Why is he mad? 🙄

& can the writers just stop these slaps already. People can be evil, yes but how come that woman just slapping her, bad mouthing her w/o any notice whenever she wants? She is doing is since the 1st time she met ginni. Like it's a hobby that she likes. Also, how come no one stop her & says anything about it?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: monsi08

What’s c drama ? Chinese ?
give names of some good k drama .. will try … my problem with k drama is that the hero look very pretty .. nothing macho .. no namak no mirch 😆

I have seen few Turkish drama … wahan mast hero hote hain

C drama ke heroes toh aur chikne hote hai.

I prefer K dramas over C dramas. Yes hero's are pretty but you can get variety of genre and show ends in 16 episode . This rinse repeat issue is there too. For a new viewer k dramas are fascinating but old ones do complain.

Turkish drama I assume Ask Laftan Analmaz😎

Ipk ka chota bhai😆

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

He did the same for this show, the leads were fantastic and new actors. It was breaking many stereotypes.The ML had good redemption arc, the FL had a toxic family, was already a working widow they had hate to love arc. All good until Sunlamp brought third angle for FL and destroyed the show.

Gul is no less, her last one I watched IPKKND and the beginning of Ishqbaaz, she is one crazy lady.

I was thinking to watch so it's good too for 3-4 months only? If show is good for 6 month then they bring 3rd angle it's okay. 6 months mai story ho hi jati hai.

CM brought 3rd in 1st month only.

Gul😆 she has burned hands with ipk now she takes no nonsense from fans and trolling. She was bashed for removing chandna from ishqbaaz but she did it. She same is now doing with imlie.

I only watched ipk,I tried ishbaaz but the first scene where nakul tries to copy hrithik was enough for me to stop🤪

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Guilt that usne sab ki life barbad kardi and now she wants to make everything right.

Sacrificial devi 

BTW can you suggest some good stories on mehendi show

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

Joothi & fraud? But these are adi's characteristics, no?

Obviously, to prove a damn silly thing he made an unattested document and made Ginni and her family suffer, planted himself in her life and made her problems worse, how conveniently he forgot all this

😡😡😡

He should be happy biwi aur ex GF - pretentious mother of his child NOT both poses the same characteristics. Why is he mad? 🙄

He doesn't know the truth or perhaps not want to know, again to prove he's not Amber raj singh🤔

& can the writers just stop these slaps already. People can be evil, yes but how come that woman just slapping her, bad mouthing her w/o any notice whenever she wants? She is doing is since the 1st time she met ginni. Like it's a hobby that she likes. Also, how come no one stop her & says anything about it?

Sachiii yaar, I mean there's a limit, I don't think that any FL is humiliated this much in any ITV show ever(I don't have seen many) but I can easily imagine.

Word Count: 1

shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

But you have a baby when you are ready, he's mentally disturbed and emotionally unstable, I am not saying that he will throw the baby here and there😆 but he doesn't even know where this will lead him, all of a sudden he stood up for a girl and the unborn child and don't care to know if the child is even his, he is just trying to prove a point to himself that he's not his father's son, he did something similar and his focus of getting his hands on dhaba was diverted because he was carried away and angry that Ginnni is wrong in giving importance to the family, the family is deserving or not of her care is a different subject but Adi ruined many things in the process and hurt Ginni and her family and now he's hurting and deceiving himself, he doesn't even care or want to give a damn to the fact that he also has a wife and although he is married to the wrong girl(in his POV) she too deserves if not too much(because she deceived him) but a little care or even a little human gesture from him, but he's walking here and there with Dayan, taking care of her now more than ever and even held her hand tightly before media who is also a part of Dayan's plan.

Let's say life changes when one is having a baby in ITV world😆

A.

In ITv life Chaning after baby is different🤣first come 3rd angle claiming she is pregnant with your baby. You belive it without verifying facts or demanding dna test after baby is born. Then your FL saves you some how from impending fatherhood.

ML actually becomes father just before generation leap where he plays his own sons role

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can we parcel Taiji in some others planet 😆