Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Now you are thinking too muchπŸ˜†

It will fall on Ginni's head for sure and the whole CM fandom knows that at some point AG will get married but it's not necessary that it will be a contract marriage which take place right after Gurleen's marriage, I want it to be a happy marriage , a big fat hungama wedding like MaanEet's wedding with a separate AG wedding promo and I don't think a contract marriage will be needed not necessarily at this point. But what we think matters little, makers do what they like.

I am also no fan of contract marriage. I would prefer all fights, misunderstanding, prb before they confess. Let the leads get married peacefully coz if after that story goes down the drain I am satisfiedπŸ˜†

I thought of wedding coz kalire signifies wedding and I don't see ginni getting married anytime soon unless they bring a guy for ginni too

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Looks like it fell on ginni

Okay, Damn, phir adi dekhega aur sochega

"Shaadi ??? Pehle main dhaba toh chheen lu, phir toh shaadi karegi, pata nahi kon isse sghaadi karega, kitni gandi dressing karti hain πŸ˜’"

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Looks like it fell on ginni

Okay, Damn, phir adi dekhega aur sochega

"Shaadi ??? Pehle main dhaba toh chheen lu, phir toh shaadi karegi, pata nahi kon isse shaadi karega, kitni gandi dressing karti hain πŸ˜’"

shruti46 thumbnail

Niyati replied too. Basically it show's story in few words.

FYcKrerXwAEO5PU.jpeg

Edited by shruti46 - 2 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I am the youngest here and I am sure of it 🀣 But as you wish

No it was in the grocery market and Adi was staring at their hands. The cap looked very cuteeee and even Adi looked so unusually soft πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Still name only please. Okay you post it later on

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Oh I see, it's cute β€οΈπŸ˜†

Matlab humare adi ke head par jor se giregaaaa πŸ˜†

Aur Ginni dur se dekhegiii πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

From the video it seems like Ginni will come forward and accidentally the kalire will fall on her. Harnaaz scolds her. some drama will happen either way πŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: twerping

From the video it seems like Ginni will come forward and accidentally the kalire will fall on her. Harnaaz scolds her. some drama will happen either way πŸ˜†

Yeah I was thinking the same that how makers are planning to fit ginni in the scene, let's hope that it isn't something absurd, forced and unnatural but don't hope much.

A.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

They started already ? 🀣

I liked Harnaz in Ginni's dhaba that day, she is dramatic but cute, but then we have our cvs πŸ₯Ί

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yeah I was thinking the same that how makers are planning to fit ginni in the scene, let's hope that it isn't something absurd, forced and unnatural but don't hope much.

A.

hehe...yeah...from this video, it seems like something rolls towards the bride's feet and Ginni goes towards where the bride is standing to pick it up...this might not be a big moment. seems like the drama is resolved quickly but you never know with how it will turn out in the final edit.

twerping thumbnail

They started already ? 🀣

I liked Harnaz in Ginni's dhaba that day, she is dramatic but cute, but then we have our cvs πŸ₯Ί

I know! They cannot let the other woman remain positive. This was inevitable. But either way, I am still ready to forgive Harnaaz simply for what she did at the dhaba and how she had behaved there. But yes, be prepared for her to be all vampy.