Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Karan was fandom ki awaz at that point lol 🤣

Haven't we been doing the same thing?

'Wanting Amber TO CHILL?' 🤣

Yeah he even said they should both go on a date🤣 KW is so funny😆 even he thinks Adi Ambar track needs toning down.

And as Ambar himself put it chotay se lekar baday tak sab nalaaiq, the biggest nalaaiq is Ambar himself who has sunk their hotel business, thank you for highlighting it Ambar ji🤣

A.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yeah he even said they should both go on a date🤣 KW is so funny😆 even he thinks Adi Ambar track needs toning down.

And as Ambar himself put it chotay se lekar baday tak sab nalaaiq, the biggest nalaaiq is Ambar himself who has sunk their hotel business, thank you for highlighting it Ambar ji🤣

A.

At bold could agree more😆 sabse bada nalayak toh Amber hai🤣🤣....he ruins Daarji Empire with his faltu Supreet hospitality business

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

I mean there are two possibilities right?

A : He knows it and is doing this to blackmail Ginni into giving her Dhaba away for Goldie.

B : He doesn't know she's the same girl who is Goldie's wife. He plans to marry her for genuine reasons and goes ahead with it all - but Simran walks out in the end because she's still married. Maybe she runs away from the wedding? And since Aditya would suspect Goldie after knowing the truth he could very well blackmail Ginni into marrying him.

WOAHHH.

What extensive thought process 🤣

But I'm drama so- 🤪😆

If Adi really knows Sam is Simran and then it ll be another unexpected twist and he ll definitely playing a bigger game

But if not then destiny ll make Ginni Mrs. ARS😆 as they are meant to be together and they are each other fate...if they ll show Sam n Adi marriage then at the end moment either shaadi ll not happen or GiTya ll be married instead ...as Wahi said once Ginni ll be in Singh Mansion toh romance hi romance hoga☺️😆

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Yep I think so too...

Yeh paise lekar wahan gayi aur phir she started chasing Adi, maybe they became friends...

But yahi yaqeen karna mushkil hai k Adi jaise bande ki dost ho sakti hai toh GF

She's just after the money!! I wanna see Adi's face when he realizes who the bhagodi is!! That's what I'm calling her. I ain't using her name. I dislike her immensely already!!! 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A.

I don't know from where this superiority complex is coming from lmao specially when all he has done is dubaao naiyya of everything!

Family-Marriage-Kids-Business sab tho bhasad macha di hai...Why is he so proud of himself? 🤪🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

If Adi really knows Sam is Simran and then it ll be another unexpected twist and he ll definitely playing a bigger game

But if not then destiny ll make Ginni Mrs. ARS😆 as they are meant to be together and they are each other fate...if they ll show Sam n Adi marriage then at the end moment either shaadi ll not happen or GiTya ll be married instead ...as Wahi said once Ginni ll be in Singh Mansion toh romance hi romance hoga☺️😆

Exactly ultimately it is GiTya that will be married one way or another.

Since today he has stated that he 'Doesn't believe in marriage...he'll never marry' I find it very odd that he'll go ahead and do the exact opposite in the upcoming episode i.e. asking Daarji to marry Sam or Simran or whatever she is.

Something feels fishy about this whole exchange.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

She's just after the money!! I wanna see Adi's face when he realizes who the bhagodi is!! That's what I'm calling her. I ain't using her name. I dislike her immensely already!!! 😆

yes she's giving dayan vibes totally, we all know she's temporary but the makers have made it obvious by the choice of actress for bhagodi's role like you said, Adi has a class and he's so sassy how can he choose a dayan like her for a GF?? Adi's always reprimanding Ginni over her poor judgment but what about his own??🤔

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/g3fjE748yWo

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/0jGyVTmZ0zo

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So he is asking personal questions to her. Thats great progress bahut jaldi ho Raha sab kuch 😅