Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Anyone saw the IG story the actress playing Harnaaz along with Adi onscreen mom with caption "vibing with my future MIL"🤢🤢🤢

Hope cvs ll not bring unnecessary marriage track of Adi with Harnaaz...i want GiTya marriage only whether it contract marriage chalega although i wanted a mutual one but not this Harnaaz angle plzzzzz😭😭😭😭

I think she is just teasing the fans....at present, I really hope they will not bring in a marriage track so soon be it Harnaaz/Aditya or our bunnies.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anyone saw the IG story the actress playing Harnaaz along with Adi onscreen mom with caption "vibing with my future MIL"🤢🤢🤢

Hope cvs ll not bring unnecessary marriage track of Adi with Harnaaz...i want GiTya marriage only whether it contract marriage chalega although i wanted a mutual one but not this Harnaaz angle plzzzzz😭😭😭😭

It's her sapno ki duniya🤣

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

In bold: omg🤣

I suppose that the exterior of Singh mansion is still haunting your thoughts😆

A.

Yes. It's stamped in my memory

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's an evil joke😈 But it's a joke only I think. Obviously AG will get married the whole fandom knows but the makers cannot tell us date, time and venue😆 they can either surprise us or shock us and we are helpless in this matter.

A.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: twerping

I think she is just teasing the fans....at present, I really hope they will not bring in a marriage track so soon be it Harnaaz/Aditya or our bunnies.

It's better a joke

Third angle and mariage is really too soon😵

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

It's her sapno ki duniya🤣

Toh yeh sapna ho rahe 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

That's an evil joke😈 But it's a joke only I think. Obviously AG will get married the whole fandom knows but the makers cannot tell us date, time and venue😆 they can either surprise us or shock us and we are helpless in this matter.

A.

I don't mind even if we not invited for AG wedding 😆 bas unncessary third angle nahi chahiye

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

All pics from shooting …looks like Chemma’s will be back to Singh’s house for some after marriage ritual .

https://youtu.be/hsaYYl9Z8cQ

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This was already expected.

Marriage track brings ratings.

Audience will keep guessing it will happen or not coz usually it goes right upto mandap with a twist 🤣🤣🤣

High chances of something happening on that day

One.

Aditya realizes his feelings for Ginni and steps. back last minute.The friend is good enough to tell him so. They are already building it. The latest episodes the friend finding his behavior peculiar.

Two

Ginni finds out about secret diary and takes harnaz's place . Bride swap. Less chance for this coz Punjabi weddings bride not in gunghat.

Third

Ginni kidnaps Aditya for a reason.

Fourth

Something happens. Fire breaks. Marriage cancelled. Due to natural hazard. It could also be Ginni who set the fire. To teach sadu chap a lesson.

Harnaz Aditya marriage track will come. Was highly predicted. Reason could be business or to save own sister's marriage after inlaws knowing

her disease.

What is intriguing is to see how Ginni comes into the picture.

I think most probably marriage will be cancelled and later on darji will ask for Ginni's hand

Reason would be aditya.

Maybe daarji could see that this girl is the one who can bring a turnaround in him. Today's precap , he saw her mending his grandson's wound.

Daarji already said he wanted to do praschit

He is guild ridden when it comes to Ginni.

Maybe he took her father's recipe diary and got successful. Now repenting. He wants to sow his seeds

Either Daarji or dabba will be the matchmaker.

Or both🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

This was already expected.

Marriage track brings ratings.

Audience will keep guessing it will happen or not coz usually it goes right upto mandap with a twist 🤣🤣🤣

High chances of something happening on that day

One.

Aditya realizes his feelings for Ginni and steps. back last minute.The friend is good enough to tell him so. They are already building it. The latest episodes the friend finding his behavior peculiar.

Two

Ginni finds out about secret diary and takes harnaz's place . Bride swap. Less chance for this coz Punjabi weddings bride not in gunghat.

Third

Ginni kidnaps Aditya for a reason.

Fourth

Something happens. Fire breaks. Marriage cancelled. Due to natural hazard. It could also be Ginni who set the fire. To teach sadu chap a lesson.

Harnaz Aditya marriage track will come. Was highly predicted. Reason could be business or to save own sister's marriage after inlaws knowing

her disease.

What is intriguing is to see how Ginni comes into the picture.

I think most probably marriage will be cancelled and later on darji will ask for Ginni's hand

Reason would be aditya.

Maybe daarji could see that this girl is the one who can bring a turnaround in him. Today's precap , he saw her mending his grandson's wound.

Daarji already said he wanted to do praschit

He is guild ridden when it comes to Ginni.

Maybe he took her father's recipe diary and got successful. Now repenting. He wants to sow his seeds

Either Daarji or dabba will be the matchmaker.

Or both🤣🤣🤣

But SB ll not get Trps for any track as for unknown reasons the channel doesn't fetch any trps...may be it isn't reachable🤷‍♀️ or trp audience likes only toxic dramas

So better they don't drag this marriage stuff.

Regarding the recipe diary i think Daarji "took" it but didn't use it else their business wouldn’t be in loss...Gulabo said the diary is a treasure and would transform anyone life