Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

Another competitor for Aditya Singh's attentions? They will have a harem ready for him pretty soon...

BTW the way these rich people behave in our shows stink of the new money vibes. Old money would be far more refined...unfortunately all this talk of aukaat and haisiyat in our shows and ameer aur gareeb thing and mistreating servants is just 🤢

In bold: 🤣😲

I missed you too!!!!

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

In bold: 🤣😲

I missed you too!!!!

🤗🤗🤗

And I mean seriously wasn't Harnaaz enough? But am very happy after seeing that dupatta wala bts video...he will save her dupatta from catching fire.❤️

PerfectStart thumbnail

🤗🤗🤗

And I mean seriously wasn't Harnaaz enough? But am very happy after seeing that dupatta wala bts video...he will save her dupatta from catching fire.❤️

🤗🤗

I am more looking forward to see the bartan scene😳 though it doesn't cure the hurts of the wedding drama but still!!!!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

😲 Who is she?

I hvn't watch the video yet?

Is the gal Amber, Supreet n Lady Amber were after Adi to marry as per previous bts 🤔

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

😲 Who is she?

I hvn't watch the video yet?

Is the gal Amber, Supreet n Lady Amber were after Adi to marry as per previous bts 🤔

I am afraid, the Singh family will host another event after Gurleen's wedding"Adi ka Soyamwar🤣🤣🤣

Harnaz chapter is still hanging and there's another one Sam😳

twerping thumbnail

🤗🤗

I am more looking forward to see the bartan scene😳 though it doesn't cure the hurts of the wedding drama but still!!!!

agree 100% about the hurt from the wedding drama...that was too toxic and so soon into a show...

but the bartan scene was cute too..

btw this time Aditya saves Ginni from the fire...so again they are even ☯️

PerfectStart thumbnail

agree 100% about the hurt from the wedding drama...that was too toxic and so soon into a show...

but the bartan scene was cute too..

btw this time Aditya saves Ginni from the fire...so again they are even ☯️

In bold: 100% agree too, about being too soon!!!! it's not even 50 episodes for CM and so many drastic things are said and done.

Anyway, fans can talk about hurts and they feel deeply, but what about our FL???😳 she's annoyingly modest whether it's her dressing sense or her behavior, after all the pain he caused her she was worried for Adi's wounds and looked what she got in return from him🤔

I can't tell sometimes, what's more painful to watch, the FL's blank expressions with overdose of modesty or Adi and his family's savage treatment towards her and her family.

A.

twerping thumbnail

In bold: 100% agree too, about being too soon!!!! it's not even 50 episodes for CM and so many drastic things are said and done.

Anyway, fans can talk about hurts and they feel deeply, but what about our FL???😳 she's annoyingly modest whether it's her dressing sense or her behavior, after all the pain he caused her she was worried for Adi's wounds and looked what she got in return from him🤔

I can't tell sometimes, what's more painful to watch, the FL's blank expressions with overdose of modesty or Adi and his family's savage treatment towards her and her family.

A.

Yes. I think writers have grown so immune to the toxicity that they write in these shows that they are losing the sense of balance. Even the most impossible and improbable things can be portrayed realistically if they try to do so using some type of logic. Here that sense of logic is pretty much off. But never mind, what can we do...

I pretty much skipped my way through the wedding drama...it was truly painful to watch.

But I like the idea of Daarji finding out about Aditya's pressurising Ginni. Let us see where this leads to...

Ziva01 thumbnail

I am afraid, the Singh family will host another event after Gurleen's wedding"Adi ka Soyamwar🤣🤣🤣

Harnaz chapter is still hanging and there's another one Sam😳

May be thus gal is richer than the Cheemas 🤔 that's y they wanna marry Adi off😳

Ziva01 thumbnail

Anyone saw the IG story the actress playing Harnaaz along with Adi onscreen mom with caption "vibing with my future MIL"🤢🤢🤢

Hope cvs ll not bring unnecessary marriage track of Adi with Harnaaz...i want GiTya marriage only whether it contract marriage chalega although i wanted a mutual one but not this Harnaaz angle plzzzzz😭😭😭😭