Frequent Posters

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup for sure 😆

It must fun to shoot with him

Btw am wondering this scene ll come after Adi saves Ginni from goons 🤔

It makes sense likewise. He saves them and the tension is Lil bit reduced so they indulge in their usual banter.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Agree. Abuse part is too much. He was indirewho ctly cause of her abuse by trapping her in the contract. They should have shown more of the cooking part and less the drama.

Adi is only going to realise his mistake when he is more familiar with her and her struggle, then he will feel how wrong he was and what troubles he put her through.

He's familiar enough already by poking his nose into her life and in her personal matters as far as it can help him gain control over the dhaba, the problem is that he sees everything and her struggle but instead of getting softer he's somewhat amused and at the same time frustrated because of Ginni's resistance, but frustration gets the best of him and he ends up doing and saying something horrible to her, he's hell bent to fulfill his mother's dream so he can keep his mother's memory alive whom he consider his only family and daarji too, I want someone to tell Adi that the motive behind buying this dhaba is also connected to family and emotions so he should also understand the emotions and the value of someone's else's family.

He's doing this for his mother but what did he do when he first went to Ginni's dhaba??? he was unnecessarily rude with Ginni's mother, in their very first meeting he list out all her crisis and financial issues and reminded her of her class and status, what a memorable first impression he created but Ginni's reaction is always very mild towards his savage behavior and words which makes me question her over all character most of the time, she let him and Armaan stay that long to list out her problems , if a person talk to my mother like that, I will not give another chance to say another word and will tell him/her to get lost and never to show himself/herself again.

A.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

He's familiar enough already by poking his nose into her life and in her personal matters as far as it can help him gain control over the dhaba, the problem is that he sees everything and her struggle but instead of getting softer he's somewhat amused and at the same time frustrated because of Ginni's resistance, but frustration gets the best of him and he ends up doing and saying something horrible to her, he's hell bent to fulfill his mother's dream so he can keep his mother's memory alive whom he consider his only family and daarji too, I want someone to tell Adi that the motive behind buying this dhaba is also connected to family and emotions so he should also understand the emotions and the value of someone's else's family.

He's doing this for his mother but what did he do when he first went to Ginni's dhaba??? he was unnecessarily rude with Ginni's mother, in their very first meeting he list out all her crisis and financial issues and reminded her of her class and status, what a memorable first impression he created but Ginni's reaction is always very mild towards his savage behavior and words which makes me question her over all character most of the time, she let him and Armaan stay that long to list out her problems , if a person talk to my mother like that, I will not give another chance to say another word and will tell him/her to get lost and never to show himself/herself again.

A.

This sums up everything.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

A.

His character sketch is like that. I don't know why they made him so reckless and bitter. Also he's got violent tendencies from childhood. I think it may take time and efforts to make him realise his mistakes. The value of relationship, the idea of making sacrifices for each other and giving support to each other ( Goldie and Ginni) is really new to him whose father spews venom the moment he sees him. Le de k relationship k naam par he has Arman and darji. So it will take time till he accepts the value of relationship and Ginni.

P.S I am not defending him, I want him to suffer at the hands of Ginni and chutku bro 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is it just me who's more excited for the Bartan scene rather than the Dupatta scene? ☺️

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Is it just me who's more excited for the Bartan scene rather than the Dupatta scene? ☺️

The bartan scene ofcourse😊😊

PerfectStart thumbnail
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cardboard family can bring whoever they want not interested🤢

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

Cardboard family can bring whoever they want not interested🤢

In bold: omg🤣

I suppose that the exterior of Singh mansion is still haunting your thoughts😆

A.

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Another competitor for Aditya Singh's attentions? They will have a harem ready for him pretty soon...

BTW the way these rich people behave in our shows stink of the new money vibes. Old money would be far more refined...unfortunately all this talk of aukaat and haisiyat in our shows and ameer aur gareeb thing and mistreating servants is just 🤢