Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

omg whats this yar 😨😰 ache din khatam hone ko aye kya??

Yes. khatam. 😊

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

🥺🥺🥺

whatever is gonna happen........

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

🥺🥺🥺

whatever is gonna happen........

Wokkeyyyy I'm back here after seeing the spoiliesss over IG 🐷

Let me just start by saying that 'MAINE KAHA THA AISA HOGA...' in the track of Gurleen's Shaadi.

Remember I used to go all about that Adi is gonna fall for her and pursue her actively but then he'll get to know about the ploy Daarji-Ambar were masters of, which ruined Ginni's family. By the time she falls for him too and goes to confess he'll deny everything saying it was all for the Dhaba...

Here we can see Adi going dark which means either he was involved only for the Dhaba truly ORRR he is joining forces with Ambar-Supreet (She surprised me I didn't think she'll be involved in any way) in order to retrieve the diary and expose his father once and for all.

But this has been coming.

So long story short they stole my plot. 😆🤔

#Chorssss💔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

Let me just start by saying that 'MAINE KAHA THA AISA HOGA...' in the track of Gurleen's Shaadi.

Remember I used to go all about that Adi is gonna fall for her and pursue her actively but then he'll get to know about the ploy Daarji-Ambar were masters of, which ruined Ginni's family. By the time she falls for him too and goes to confess he'll deny everything saying it was all for the Dhaba...

Here we can see Adi going dark which means either he was involved only for the Dhaba truly ORRR he is joining forces with Ambar-Supreet (She surprised me I didn't think she'll be involved in any way) in order to retrieve the diary and expose his father once and for all.

#Chorssss💔

Well if Adi has been pretending all these time means bande ko serious mental prob hai...he needs treatment seriously bcoz u can't pray for someone in a pious place like gurudwara whole night standing on one leg, dreamed abt his mom telling him Ginni needs him, opened abt his past wounds and mom souvenir to Ginni just to back stabbed her like that...it doesn't make any sense at all😳🤯 or either Adi is so ardent to fulfill Gurikat dream at any cost that he is even using her mom name and souvenir here as his main aim is only dhaba...but again Gurikat hasn't produce such an evil Adi i think😢

If he wasn't pretending then he has been brainwashed by Amber and it's definitely connected with Gurikat death ...may he ll tell Kushwant is responsible for her death

Also the director posted a pic yday of Amber near the fireplace saying "my fav shot" 🤔 now either it means Amber burned that diary😲 or he is happy that he has instigated Adi against Ginni 😡....but if diary is burned then y putting so much emphasise on it since the beginning....but from Wahi post we can see a broken Ginni ...either diary is burned, Adi admitting that all was just a pretense or the connection of Gurkirat death with Kushwant.

Yday i said this too along with an member here wht if Gurkirat was the real partner of Kushwant for the dhaba launch

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel

#Chorssss💔

Or it could be a dream sequence.

Like always.

As our previous common forum taught us...

But yes, the probability of Adi acting like he's with the villains to expose them once and for all is pretty high, considering the fact that it's exactly what he did with the Pregnant Ex Scam!

PS Khullam khulla chori everywhere I tell you!!!!! Kisi ko kuch SHARAM hi nahi haiiiiiii!!!!!!! 🤪🤣

PPS Next time you have a prompt, let's write it down BEFORE they copy it. 🤣

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/khwaab_tutahua/status/1577580037901275137

If something like this happens, it will be something new in itv, won't it ?

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

I hv seen it this morning on Twitter and theory is nice ...rare one ...

Many are thinking it ll be a dream sequence...let see🙄

Thks for the tag Mickey💕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Or it could be a dream sequence.

Like always.

As our previous common forum taught us...

But yes, the probability of Adi acting like he's with the villains to expose them once and for all is pretty high, considering the fact that it's exactly what he did with the Pregnant Ex Scam!

PS Khullam khulla chori everywhere I tell you!!!!! Kisi ko kuch SHARAM hi nahi haiiiiiii!!!!!!! 🤪🤣

PPS Next time you have a prompt, let's write it down BEFORE they copy it. 🤣

Yaar let me just write the prompts and send them to you over IG.

Koi tareeka nahi hai iske alawa.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well if Adi has been pretending all these time means bande ko serious mental prob hai...he needs treatment seriously bcoz u can't pray for someone in a pious place like gurudwara whole night standing on one leg, dreamed abt his mom telling him Ginni needs him, opened abt his past wounds and mom souvenir to Ginni just to back stabbed her like that...it doesn't make any sense at all😳🤯 or either Adi is so ardent to fulfill Gurikat dream at any cost that he is even using her mom name and souvenir here as his main aim is only dhaba...but again Gurikat hasn't produce such an evil Adi i think😢

If he wasn't pretending then he has been brainwashed by Amber and it's definitely connected with Gurikat death ...may he ll tell Kushwant is responsible for her death

Also the director posted a pic yday of Amber near the fireplace saying "my fav shot" 🤔 now either it means Amber burned that diary😲 or he is happy that he has instigated Adi against Ginni 😡....but if diary is burned then y putting so much emphasise on it since the beginning....but from Wahi post we can see a broken Ginni ...either diary is burned, Adi admitting that all was just a pretense or the connection of Gurkirat death with Kushwant.

Yday i said this too along with an member here wht if Gurkirat was the real partner of Kushwant for the dhaba launch

If Gurkirat was the partner then again this would have been another reason why there were so many differences between Ambar and she.

Maybe she knew what Ambar desired was to move Khushwant away and steal his diary and Gurkirat didn't want that.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

i think same i have created one topic for same on forum… just check