Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

And she invited Armaan because she knows he important to Adi. Ginni is a doll.❤️

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Finally I could see Mrs Randhawa there in the green suit .. but the shooter aimed at Adi or both Adi and Ginni came in the way .. kuchh samajh nahi aaya 😲

let’s wait for the scene .. I guess this may come in the end of tomorrow’s episode to keep us waiting for Monday

SecretShame thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Finally I could see Mrs Randhawa there in the green suit .. but the shooter aimed at Adi or both Adi and Ginni came in the way .. kuchh samajh nahi aaya 😲

let’s wait for the scene .. I guess this may come in the end of tomorrow’s episode to keep us waiting for Monday

If you look at today's precap closely, Adi was holding something that looked like an asthma inhaler in his left hand when the shooters came. Maybe that's why the shooters were aiming for Adi, since Ambar - the idiot villain he is - instructed them to kill the person having the inhaler. 🤦‍♀️

Who gives such vague instructions to a killer?

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: SecretShame

If you look at today's precap closely, Adi was holding something that looked like an asthma inhaler in his left hand when the shooters came. Maybe that's why the shooters were aiming for Adi, since Ambar - the idiot villain he is - instructed them to kill the person having the inhaler. 🤦‍♀️

Idiot Bhabhi ka Idiot Devar.😆 They are such flop villains.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SecretShame

as I said before .. ye Ambar is a clown villain .. 🤡diary leke bhi poore ghar mein ghoomta rehta hai 😆

But u r right .. Adi indeed has something white in his hands and it’s inhaler only .. so they are aiming at him .. 🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/xebZzkKJQtw

Shp: Adi ney mujhse kaha woh bahut pareshan hai Ginni se aur usku nayi biwi chahiye🤣 Toh hum nay yeh plan bnaya aur Ginni ko goli lgwa di🤣

This trio is rocking😆

@Aniash: shp and you think alike, tashan khatam ho takay jashn shuru ho🤣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Another one with Avneet Kaur aka Gurkirat's interview.

https://youtu.be/LDit9JxZxcg