Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

adi will save her and i wish ye dialogues aye pehle apne meri maa ko mara aur ab ginni ko … jo log mere karob hain unhe aap mujhse chinana chahte hain humesha … but i dont think asie hoga

Omg you are telepathic😲 I also eagerly wish for same to same dialogues. Yes yes yes!!! I want him to say this, I want Adi to fall for Ginni first just like their first promo suggests.

Omg this should happen...Adi will come shouting in cardboard mansion "Ambar Raj Singh" and then he will grab his collar and everyone will pull him back and then he will say what you have written above. Uffff🔥🔥🔥

I am missing my ghussay wala Adi so much. KW has never played such a character before, he's doing great as ARS.

A.

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Omg you are telepathic😲 I also eagerly wish for same to same dialogues. Yes yes yes!!! I want him to say this, I want Adi to fall for Ginni first just like their first promo suggests.

Omg this should happen...Adi will come shouting in cardboard mansion "Ambar Raj Singh" and then he will grab his collar and everyone will pull him back and then he will say what you have written above. Uffff🔥🔥🔥

I am missing my ghussay wala Adi so much. KW has never played such a character before, he's doing great as ARS.

A.

such a telepathy yar seriously aise hona chahiye lets hope for best…. and when u wrote ARS i remembered ASR Arnav Singh Raizada … even characteristics are quiet similar
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

such a telepathy yar seriously aise hona chahiye lets hope for best…. and when u wrote ARS i remembered ASR Arnav Singh Raizada … even characteristics are quiet similar

Not all characteristics, I find Adi more compassionate than ASR initially was.

A.

PerfectStart thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5303908

😯😯😯😯

Word Count: 1

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So Ginni celebrating Adi's birthday ( as you said in other post) how sweet❤️

I like how the whole Grewal family along with Armaan are there to share happiness.

Minus ofcourse the Churail and her nibba Aashiq

Actually use hona chahiye tha, she would have been jealous seeing Adi Ginni together

devashree_h thumbnail

Everyone is wearing Pink. It's cute how Ginni is celebrating his birthday with her family.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Everyone is wearing Pink. It's cute how Ginni is celebrating his birthday with her family.

super cute😳