Take one Gurleen and Get an Adi for free!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

I know this is🤔🤪, I mean this is nonsense but we all need this much needed break from daily angst and exhaustion , when Adi insults supreet and gave her taayi the thaali for Gurleen's shagun, Amber was boiling inside and outside also a super active volcano , like father like son, so when Cheemaas asked for Adi's hand for harnaaz🤣 Amber was like someone has opened the doors of heaven for me and he accepted the proposal with a big smile all 32 pearly whites shining sadistically but dunno I found that smile extremely hilarious🤣 Adi as usual had his super angry look on his face but Amber's smile😡🤣 I am sure he was having so much fun like always in torturing Adi but this whole situation is so chaotic, Daarji saved the day though.

If I am able to find something to laugh in this storm and chaos, I am sure no one will object😆

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😆 Well said!! I'll take the laughter over the toxic family any day.

I am absolutely amazed at how bekaar the family is!! Koi kisi ka nahi!! 🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

😆 Well said!! I'll take the laughter over the toxic family any day.

I am absolutely amazed at how bekaar the family is!! Koi kisi ka nahi!! 🤪

Agreed!!!! Even badi bhabi ji used Adi's hatred for her own mean reasons, obviously she doesn't want these problems between son and father to get solved she wants them both apart so she can rule alone, waah Adi is using divide and rule tactics on ginni in order to get her dhaba but I don't think he understands or see that his own family members are using the same tactics on him. He thinks taayi ji is sincere and understands him but unfortunately she doesn't, although she does still respect Gurkirat but her own issues of raising her two daughters and to earn respect for her husband who is Amber's elder brother become an obstacle in her way of being genuinely sincere.

A.