Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

They should really stop these kinda trip and falls. There are more ways to show chemistry than this. It just seems forced right now.

They do look good together. But I am still not able to connect to the characters properly. I mean I am still not able to feel for them. Neither Adi nor Ginni. Adi has a tragic back story but they have made him such a jerk that I don't feel any sympathy towards him. If he had been written properly he could have been such a lovable character.

On the other side there is Ginni. She is a good character but still I can't connect with her. I am not able to point out why but something seems amiss. Probably due to the actress as well as ott dialogues given to her. They should really tone down her dhaba and family jaap 24*7. Its like makers are throwing it on our faces that she loves her dhaba, papaji and family all the time

I had assumed she is good considering she has done some shows before but I am just not liking her portrayal as Ginni. The thing is Karan is doing a good job but his character is unlikable, and Ginni's character is okay but tha actress is not good enough.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Probably I am in the minority or alone🤪 but I didn't like the precap. This trip and fall seems too forced. The way papers flew so high🤣

Probably I just don't like trip and falls anymore. Moreover I am not able to ship these two right now😭 one due to Adi's nasty nature and the other is the FL. The actress just gives the same blank expression all the time. It just feels like she is reciting the lines. Even her voice modulation seems very limited.

Noooo, you are not alone, infact the majority, myself including share your opinion, I did say they look gorgeous but that doesn't mean that the scene was earth shattering as some might think KW and NF are both very good actors but the makers are not making any noticeable efforts to enhance their potential as actors, as for NF expressions, I made the exact same remarks in one of my replies, I appreciate KW for his performance as nasty, arrogant and a stubborn spoil brat but that's way to much nastiness for just the third week of this show, but I must praise the makers for their spectacular execution of the similarities in the natures of both father and son, he loves his mother beyond imagination but in order to achieve her dreams which is his inspiration he thinks and behaves like his father who also can sacrifice his own blood in order to fix his problems, that is mind blowing.

Also, for sometime I need some new expressions for KW as well, Adi's sadistic grins are now making me feel sick and NF's blank face is equally sickening.

A.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Probably I am in the minority or alone🤪 but I didn't like the precap. This trip and fall seems too forced. The way papers flew so high🤣

Probably I just don't like trip and falls anymore. Moreover I am not able to ship these two right now😭 one due to Adi's nasty nature and the other is the FL. The actress just gives the same blank expression all the time. It just feels like she is reciting the lines. Even her voice modulation seems very limited.

To each their own. I get pissed off at Wahi's stressed out nerve on his forehead.

I think Niyati is doing great as Ginni!! As for Karan, he is more experienced but he needs to tone down the anger he portrays. It's extremely OTT.

It's not perfect but it's fun to watch. They will get into the skin of the characters and it will be okay.

Show started and there is drama from the 1st episode. So maybe that's why it feels a bit off.

As for the trip/catch - they fight way too much and not in a fun way. It's not earth-shattering good or anything but maybe it will soften the feel of the characters a bit.

Waise these are minor issues in my opinion. It's pretty entertaining to watch.

Edited by Namita-M - 2 years ago