Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣🤣🤣

Adi is in the difficult phase of his life ...isliye itna gussa aata ....he is keeping too much emotions inside himself since his mom death..his only parent he loves unconditionally

Adi chalta phirta vocano hai ...he can explose at anytime 🙄

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

🤣🤣🤣

Adi is in the difficult phase of his life ...isliye itna gussa aata ....he is keeping too much emotions inside himself since his mom death..his only parent he loves unconditionally

Adi chalta phirta vocano hai ...he can explose at anytime 🙄

You are soooo 😈 you are sympathizing with him and calling him chalta phirta volcano at the same time🤣 don't know which one is funniest your take or the question above??🤣

But that's too true, so many emotions and only one or two people who can understand them and yet he manages to be patient for Daarji's sake but most of the time he's out of control like a volcano actually🤣 he's more active than any active volcano of this world🤣

Now I am also in your boat so yeah call me whatever you like🤣

Jokes apart, there's an extended bts where Amber tells Adi to cancel all his plans for the day because ladki walay has sent shagun something like that he shows a box to Adi but like always Adi walks away there was also KW's interview and the anchor asks that there's so much anger and hatred between father and son and KW said yeah there's lot of angst and everyone should keep watching to know more or watch more(father son fighting🤔😆), something like that. Also Amber tore away Adi's drawing of restaurant and laughed too sadistically😡

Amber is a devil in a human form.

A.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Volcano!! That is the most apt description for Adi!!

The dude is volatile!! 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

You are soooo 😈 you are sympathizing with him and calling him chalta phirta volcano at the same time🤣 don't know which one is funniest your take or the question above??🤣

But that's too true, so many emotions and only one or two people who can understand them and yet he manages to be patient for Daarji's sake but most of the time he's out of control like a volcano actually🤣 he's more active than any active volcano of this world🤣

Now I am also in your boat so yeah call me whatever you like🤣

Jokes apart, there's an extended bts where Amber tells Adi to cancel all his plans for the day because ladki walay has sent shagun something like that he shows a box to Adi but like always Adi walks away there was also KW's interview and the anchor asks that there's so much anger and hatred between father and son and KW said yeah there's lot of angst and everyone should keep watching to know more or watch more(father son fighting🤔😆), something like that. Also Amber tore away Adi's drawing of restaurant and laughed too sadistically😡

Amber is a devil in a human form.

A.

For me Adi is a chalta phirta volcano🌋🌋🌋😎😄

Am happy u find my comment funny 😳😆..thks 🤗

Well well i hvn't watched that bts dear...so shagun for Adi from Cheema family is already on the way ..yeh Amber na 🤬😡...he is so horrible ....how dare he torn the precious drawing of Adi and upar se he laughed away🤬🤬🤬

Amber claimed that he doesn’t consider Adi as his son 😡 but he ll use Adi to bring his crisis business on track 🤢...k🤬....wht a horrible creature he is🤬🤬🤬

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Adi character is not new in itv industry..always male lead s r first super arrogant, battameez, rude towards the female leads then aos from some incidents they become sick puppy and mojnu deewana😆..

Tomorrow precap over here Ginni has saved him for that stove..I guess this will be 1rst step..🤔

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want to see BTS of karan playing angry adi! Funniest thing would be to see how such a goofball like karan, plays a character like Aditya!☺️😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Adi character is not new in itv industry..always male lead s r first super arrogant, battameez, rude towards the female leads then aos from some incidents they become sick puppy and mojnu deewana😆..

Tomorrow precap over here Ginni has saved him for that stove..I guess this will be 1rst step..🤔

Hey Kinu🤗

Hw r u dear?

Nice to see u here

So u r watching this show too😳😆

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Volcano!! That is the most apt description for Adi!!

The dude is volatile!! 😆

Ameen!😆 Camphor is his direct analogy!🤣Solid se seedha vapor bann jaata haiii🤣

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Hey Kinu🤗

Hw r u dear?

Nice to see u here

So u r watching this show too😳😆

yes I watch few shows but not regularly..how r ziva 🤗..the actress ginni i like her simplicity saw her yrs back in serial name moh moh ke dhaage..

Over there she was gujrathi now Punjabi 👍🏼..so far liked it ..

Hows ur life my dear ..🤗