Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yup she is well dressed here...may be Darji invited her for the wedding too along with the cartering contract๐Ÿค”

Yes Darji has a connection with her father and family so along with giving them the contract, he's treating them as close family friends too. Plus Cheemas are #1 of the Dhaba so that helps.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: somewhereover

Big fan of his mann ki baat series, very entertaining ๐Ÿ˜†

And indeed, they look good together here, I wonder if both are catering the wedding together now. They seem to be spending more time together. Or Adi is keeping an eye on her and indirectly helping out with the preparations. let's see.

I think it's offscreen

Onscreen he is busy playing gamey gamey for now. Don't think he will help her ,unintentionally may be

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Overly dressed up!!! Maybe Daarji invited her also as a guest and also as a caterer, just my thought.But still that's too fleshy, we wear such fleshy clothes in our own family weddings.

BTW they do look fantastic and smashing but KW

Their promo chemistry(first AdiGinni promo) is of another level and by the looks of that promo it's clear enough that Adi is gonna fall first. I am waiting for that expression on his face that's why I said it is of another level.

A.

@bold- that's what sold me to watch the show.

Daarji unknowingly helping his grandson to fall into deep masala of pyar paneer๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Big fan of his mann ki baat series, very entertaining ๐Ÿ˜†

And indeed, they look good together here, I wonder if both are catering the wedding together now. They seem to be spending more time together. Or Adi is keeping an eye on her and indirectly helping out with the preparations. let's see.

It's Adi not believing that he keeps losing to this gorgeous girl!! ๐Ÿ˜†

He's made comments about her face already!! Adi, you big fat liar!! We can see through it. She's gorgeous and you know it!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Namita-M thumbnail

Yes Darji has a connection with her father and family so along with giving them the contract, he's treating them as close family friends too. Plus Cheemas are #1 of the Dhaba so that helps.

Daarji had tears in his eyes when he saw the Dhaba's name! It's very close to his heart, it seems. I wonder what he did that brought him close to tears!!

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yup for sure the diary is either with Daarji or in Adi's mom box๐Ÿค”

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruti46

Black & red orangish always looks good on beautiful leads

โค๏ธScreenshot_2022-07-19-19-39-51-026_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think in the marriage function when she is doing catering work, we will be getting some catch and falls. In the living room everywhere. Mostly in the kitchen. As he will be busy body poking into her business

And hopefully accidentally locked in the storeroom as well. She goes to get smtg and he follows.

After that a rat running accidentally closes the door. Which is jammed.

In the dark creepy storeroom

What a wonderful sight

Namita-M thumbnail

Haye!! That would be fun!! They would end up fighting again but it will be enjoyable!! ๐Ÿ˜†

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ginni will spend a lot of time at the Singh house now ๐Ÿ˜†

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ginni will spend a lot of time at the Singh house now ๐Ÿ˜†

Best chance to take revenge on that egostic male species aditya kumar .