Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Agreed!! Loved all that you pointed out and ain't that the truth!

Enjoying the show immensely and the best is Adi-Ginni dynamics!!

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I also like the fact that ML doesn't go in helicopters or in huge cars but also use his bike and striving hard to become self made(which you have already mentioned), although I don't approve the ways he's using to achieve it and he's ever angry, more angrier than any ML ever seen on TV or I have not known, I haven't watched any show these years, I have even lost the count, anyway, so far I am liking his character a lot, he's like barbecue chicken crispy, hot and smoky above but inside soft and juicy and yet still there are bits that are way too much rude like when he said to ginni if she compares this with her face, by the way he was absolutely right in this, presentation makes impression and increases appetite so it's compulsory to pay attention to the presentation.

I am waiting for the inflection point because the hateful angry Adi is reaching a tipping point for me. If they can tone it down just a wee bit more, it will be more bearable. Today we learn he knew about his father's extra martial affair with Supreet. He saw them together and blames them for his mother's struggles. This explains his anger and frustration with anything family. He saw his own family fall apart before his eyes at a young age. That can be a harsh reality for a young boy and he clearly supported his mother. I do appreciate the character for being 100% supportive of his mother in this case.

With Adi, what u see is what u get and at least he's not faking niceness or being overly manipulative with Ginni. The con is he's brutally honest, personal and just plain rude. I agree - the presentation of the food matters. Ginni too acknowledges that when she asks Goldie to download the food presentation video tutorials. When it comes to catering contracts, both the taste and presentation will matter.

FL is a strong female and surrounded by lots of problems and financial crisis and Adi is the newest addition to these crisis, it's the second time she taunts him about family, mother and losing a competition, I think makers should give NF some new lines of taunts to Adi like some sort of an eye opener, Ginni doesn't realizes and nor does Adi that unknowingly he's helping her to become a better chef, remember when Ginni first time called Adi in the 2nd or 3rd episode he advises her to print menu cards for marketing??? I was thinking that Ginni will follow his advise but she doesn't.

yes they need to develop the relationship further between the two so they have some new, fresh taunts 😆to use against one another or the same stuff around mother and family values will get old

Also why can't ginni wear jeans and kurti??? Are these kind of clothes incompatible with family values and traditions?? and why can't she also have straight hair like she have in her previous show, she looked really gorgeous, can't a girl cook and serve in jeans and kurti and the hair tied in a clean bun?? Don't know about the nation but I want to knowsmiley36

Yes not sure why they don't show G in a jeans and kurta look. I guess her patiala salwaar kameez style fits well in the dhaba setting and maybe its a marketing thing to show some authenticity? 😆 It will be nice to see her experiment more with her wardrobe in general.

I know you made this post to mention what you like but forgive me for mentioning those things that I don't like, I couldn't stop myself, I love your post and your take, I also said in one of my previous replies that Ginni could have been far more successful if not for her problems than Adi is at the present, well as a matter of fact, Adi has nothing at this point except of the knowledge of problems and crisis ginni is in and he's using it all against her.

Haha all good- I might make one of things I don't like soon but figured I'd share the things I like so far

Regards

A.

Colored Text
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: J2lover

Great write up! Best part is, the show is about two Professionally WORKING individuals! Work isn't just a prop in the show! Its the THEME of the show! Usually, protagonists meet at work, but they never WORK!🤣

Or in another instance, one of the two is less qualified and motivates the other to go ahead🤔

Here, equality is bang on!😎 Ginni is an entrepreneur, while aditya wants to be on his own!

Don't jinx it.

I am waiting after 1-2 months passes and the story will shift more towards love story all the food, dhaba will be forgotten

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruti46

Don't jinx it.

I am waiting after 1-2 months passes and the story will shift more towards love story all the food, dhaba will be forgotten

but they are doing well so far in keeping to the essence. They really are using the dhaba well to drive the story forward. We all know this is ITV but enjoy it while it lasts 😉

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Agreed!! Loved all that you pointed out and ain't that the truth!

Enjoying the show immensely and the best is Adi-Ginni dynamics!!

def the highlight of the show.

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovereading14

but they are doing well so far in keeping to the essence. They really are using the dhaba well to drive the story forward. We all know this is ITV but enjoy it while it lasts 😉

As I said give it a month or two

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes not sure why they don't show G in a jeans and kurta look. I guess her patiala salwaar kameez style fits well in the dhaba setting and maybe its a marketing thing to show some authenticity? smiley36 It will be nice to see her experiment more with her wardrobe in general.

Well, if marketing is the issue then when she goes to buy stuff for dhaba or visit someone's house(let's say Adi's house😆) she can wear jeans and kurti, though I am sure that even if she doesn't wear shalwar kameez at Dhaba it won't effect the number of her customers, their good feedback or the taste of food😆 nor people stop coming because she doesn't wear salwar suit to compliment the ambience😆

A.