Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

Oh my god yess! That will be fun to watch!

I think with Aditya, already he is the one who keeps coming in Ginny's path...the number of times the guy turned up at the dhaba is rising pretty fast. We shall soon find him deliberately seeking out Ginny more and more, though perhaps it will take some time for him to realise what draws him to her.

ikr, the way he just walks in....😃

and the way they get personal every freaking time

And yes I do want it to be him only, and I was thinking the other day that what if we get a 'channa mereya' moment in the show ? 😉

Edited by mickeymouse21 - 2 years ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Adi should fall in love first. He’s causing so much grief and so petty towards Ginni that I want him to fall.

Pagla jayega pyaar mein. Ginni bhav nahi degi. Maza aayega.

Then he vows that he’ll make her love him

I get that vibes from him. He will fall hard, real hard.

And yes ginni not giving bhav to her pyaar main pagal ashiq will definitely be fun to watch ahaaa

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The title suggests, Adi to be in one sided love I feel😆His obsession for dhaba will slowly turn into obsession for the dhaba owner!🤪

But Adi is really colder than most male leads. Poverty, pain, manipulation! He can use anything to get the dhaba. For a sec, I really felt so bad for ginni when he cancelled the order! He was being a douche for no reason!🤔

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

ikr, the way he just walks in....😃

and the way they get personal every freaking time

And yes I do want it to be him only, and I was thinking the other day that what if we get a 'channa mereya' moment in the show ? 😉

I do hope this will be a slow burn romance! Slow progression from hate to challenging each other to appreciating and learning from each other to admiring and finally loving each other

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

I do hope this will be a slow burn romance! Slow progression from hate to challenging each other to appreciating and learning from each other to admiring and finally loving each other

This is what keeping me hooked.

This same profession wala trope has so much potential yk and sounds a bit realistic too, from competition to admiration, it's a long journey !! They have lots to explore here and I hope they do that instead of showing creepy third angles and same melodrama 🥱

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

The title suggests, Adi to be in one sided love I feel😆His obsession for dhaba will slowly turn into obsession for the dhaba owner!🤪

But Adi is really colder than most male leads. Poverty, pain, manipulation! He can use anything to get the dhaba. For a sec, I really felt so bad for ginni when he cancelled the order! He was being a douche for no reason!🤔

He's only likable around one person which is Darji and maybe Gurleen but they haven't really shown much interaction between Adi and his cousins.

Its like he's perpetually angry and cold since landing in Amritsar. Too bad his friend isn't trying to talk some sense into him. Instead he just keeps egg-ing him on. Adi needs a better friend who can straightalk and tell him to chill.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is based on nothing other than my wishful thinking but I really want to see Aditya fall first. It is obvious that Ginny is the softer of the two. She is more accepting of her emotional side compared to Aditya who represses his feelings on a daily basis. It makes more sense to that Ginny will develop a soft corner for him first. But I hope what she has initially is sympathy for his pain...but he needs to be the one who falls in love first. That would be explosive to watch since he will try to repress the growing feeling and that will create a whole lot of drama and also give us the satisfaction of watching him unknowingly try to impress her which might just make her mad at him ....thus giving us more cat and mouse moments..

THIS! Absolutely this. The angst. The love, the sexual tension. 🔥 Maker, take note.
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Adi has already let his guard down when it comes to Ginni. He is definitely seeking her out, consciously or unconsciously. Following her around at the dhaba when she's preparing sweets for Darji and Cheemas, insisting she sit on his bike with him go vegetable shopping with him, touching her lips with his finger, teaching her how to hold utensils when cooking and even holding it with her...

I can't tell if Adi wants to lose or win since Ginni's failure is his success. But he seems to be indirectly helping her. At the same time, his inner chef can't resist I suppose and his ego on proving he's the better and more knowledgeable chef.

Edit: I think Adi because all the paths currently lead to him developing feelings first and given his angry young man avatar, it will be more satisfying to see him fall in love first and maybe suffer a little in the process

Edited by somewhereover - 2 years ago